GO Homes (page 3 of 10)

• Flooring

Christine RAU

Correction: Soft Plaster

Hi Christine,
We're very sorry to hear about the painting in your home. Can you please email your build details and info to productreview@bgcresidential.com so we can look into this further?

Christine R

Don't worry, they already know, also, I wish it was the paint now. Looks like my house suffers from soft plaster, I will be updating my review shortly.

Andrew H.

Andrew H.Perth, WA

Every step was carefully placed!

Our build process was an absolute delight, everything was well thought out and done to the highest quality which we expected

Any little issue or questions we had were answered by days end and the staff were only happy to help.

I would highly recommend any of the staff from office to site supervisor to our salesman it was a wonderful experience especially compared to some of the builders our friends went through!

Sandima J.

Sandima J.Western Australia

Good builder

We have a great building experience with GO Homes. Process was smooth from the beginning to the end. Especially , We had a great support from Vickie Matthews who was our sales consultant with our house plans and designs.

And everything was under the budget as we expected. We had no issues whatsoever during the building period. Site was very clean and accessible at the time. We found a few mistakes during the First Building Inspection, but GO homes managed to rectify them less than 10 days.

Overall , we have a good building experience with GO homes. We would definitely like to recommend GO homes to our friends and relatives who are looking to build in the future.
Thank you GO homes for our beautiful Home !!

Hi Sandima,
Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience and that you would recommend us.
We wish you all the best in your new GO home!

PMc

PMcPerth, WA

Good builder

Sales rep offered some different houses that I was very impressed with and eventually went with a design he offered. Was very easy to make the changes (taking 2 rooms off of plan) and other smaller changes.
Construction had a few normal issues which were fixed promptly when myself or the supervisor realised. Happy with the overall finish of the house.

CyndiPerth, WA

Pre construction administration could have been a lot better

Very good work

Very nice work by Go homes team, didn't have any problem during the construction, period very much impressed by Puneet, Mark, and rest of the team did awesome job.

Hello!
Thank you so much for this great review. We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience and we hope you enjoy living in your new GO home!
We wish you all the best

Tia P

Tia PPeel, WA

Love our new home

We were living interstate during our build and my 94 year old grandad was dealing with the staff at Go Homes.They were extremely patient and very understanding of dealing with him and went over and beyond to help in anyway possible.We were very happy with the build.We did have a couple things that we needed attention but they were very attentive to fix them as soon as possible.The quality of the workmanship is very good and although we are still in negotiations regarding the paint that was used on our house we feel confident that this matter will be resolved shortly either with the builder or with the paint company.The price of Go homes seems very good and this was why we chose them in the first place.

Hi Tia,
Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had such a positive experience and that you're happy with your new home.
We wish you all the best.

Yr P.

Yr P.Perth, WA

The best decision i have ever made.

Go Home have fantastic through out beginning to end. supervisor has been so helpful with any question and confusion we had. He was always happy to meet in site and explain to us. We could not be more happier with the way our first and new home has turned out.

Hi there,
Thank you so much for this 5 Star review and congratulations on your first home! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience and are happy with your home.
We wish you all the best.
- GO Homes team.

A Beautiful Dream House !!!

Jess S.

Jess S.Peel, WA

GO Homes exceeded our expectations by miles and we are over the moon with how our first home turned out!

• +1
Admin T.GO Homes

THE BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE!

As first home owners, we're very anxious about the process of building our first home, as we had no real idea about anything.
But from start to finish, the process for us has been an absolute breeze.
Aaron who was our New Home Consultant was such a knowledgeable, helpful all round helpful person.

From start to finish GO Homes has made the first home building process super easy and help isn’t far from reach!

Thanks for giving us the home we dreamed of!

Hi Ashlee,
Congratulations on your new home and thank you so much for your 5 star review! We couldn't be more happy to hear you enjoyed your experience and that you're happy with your new home :)
We wish you all the best!

Kishan P.

Kishan P.Perth, WA

Outstanding work!!!

We have been to many builder but ended up with best Go homes. It’s been out classed by the team. They were slow at the start with paperwork, I was worried will I get on time or not? But eventually they finished well just on time. Bill Singh thanks for beautiful home!!

Anand

AnandPerth, WA

GO Homes - A perfect partner for our First Home

Are you looking for a fight?

James Lee

James LeeWestern Australia

Go Homes, Go Go Go

Go Homes is what we decide to build after many rounds of discussion with a number builders. Neil Boyd, the salesperson accommodate what I wanted to do. A three bedroom with three bathroom was our requirement. A great experience with the team, Neil Boyed, Shaye, Nicole and Jim who manage to accommodate my busy schedule. Move in recently and are very happy with the quality of work. Our first home in Western Australia and I would not hesitate to build with GO Homes again.

First home owners

As first home owners, we're very anxious about the process of building our first home. But with the help of Neil Boyd, we've managed to get through the difficulties in building. He was very hands on and very easy to work with. Go Homes had executed well what was planned and we're very happy with the outcome of our dream home. We're very satisfied with their services and there were no hidden or added cost that's why we highly recommended them.

First Home,Morley

Our build was not a traditional build with an odd shape block , Go Homes designers were able to maximise our land usage. Very happy with the quality of the build and all of the finishes provided. Build and key hand over occurred before schedule.
Cost of building was to our expectations.
Overall a great experience with all the team Shaye, Debbie , Lucas and all the tradies.
Thank you Go Homes for making our dream home a reality.

Shami

ShamiPerth, WA

From Haynes

We built with GoHomes this year. We had some good and bad both experiences. The company is good but our supervisor didn't care about the construction process therefore we had really bad experiences with him. After the third party report the company fixed most of the issues.

Hi Shami,
Thank you for your review. We're disappointed to hear your experience wasn't entirely positive but we do hope you're happy with your home overall.

LeighMcLaren

LeighMcLarenPerth, WA

A very good experience

Charlie

Charlie

Fantastic house - fantastic team!

I couldn't be happier with the outcome of my house! From the get go with Neil Boyd who helped me design the perfect house, it was an easy, stress free process and throughout the whole build I had nothing but support - I couldn't be happier with the outcome! The team who helped with prestart made the endless number of choices seem easy and helped me with the final touches to my house. The time it took to build was spot on and my building supervisor was helpful and always made time to meet if I had any questions. Couldn't recommend Go Homes and Neil more! Thanks guys!!

Hi Charlie,
Thank you so much for this 5 Star review!
We couldn't be happier to hear you had such a great experience and that you would recommend us. We wish you all the best in your new GO home.

Andieasked

Hi , what is the time frame for a building contract to be drawn up?

Doreen
Doreen

It was more than a year ago when I signed my contract. But based on my rough memory, it was about 2-3 weeks to get the building contract.

Andie

Thanks, the builder told us 6wks, now their saying another 4 was, it’s just doesn’t seem right.

Hi Andie,

Due to incredibly high demand, it is definitely taking us a little longer to process contracts than it did a year ago. Please be assured that our number 1 priority right now is ensuring all our current sales are processed through administration in time to meet stimulus eligibility requirements for our clients.

If you could provide your job number we'd be happy to take a look at your specific job and provide an update.

The GO Homes team

Mindyourownbusiness

Mindyourownbusinessasked

At what point does your ‘24 week construction timeline’ start? When the file moves to construction? When the slab is down?

And why won’t you provide the key miles stone dates from the build schedule to your clients to assist them in their planning?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

We pride ourselves on our build quality and commitment to deliver for our clients.

As your question appears to relate to a specific job file, are you able to please contact us at info@gohomes.com.au with your job number so we can look into this matter for you?

Kind regards,

GO Homes

Thanks. However, there should be a definitive response to this regardless of the job file number and therefore shouldn't need looking into...

Hi again,

As every job is different, it is difficult to provide exact dates without knowing the exact project details. But we do strive to have clear and open communication with our clients to keep them in the loop with the many stages of their building process.

If you can provide us with your job number via email, we will be able to give you an answer specific to your build.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tom M

Tom Masked

I would appreciate knowing if you would be able to organise a meeting with us on Monday even though your display homes do not open Mondays
Please respond to my question by email at4;
tk_mukkur@hotmail.com

GO HomesGO Homes

Hi Tom, we have sent an email to the address provided. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and GO Homes representatives