GO Homes (page 3 of 3)

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Great service!

I am currently building and my house is due to finish in May 2017. I have been satisfied with the level of service, professionalism and efficiency in the administrative process. Prestart was also a great experience, with the consultant being extremely helpful in offering ideas. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product when I move into my new home in May 2017. I'm looking forward to getting my keys!

Construction End DateMay 2017
Vanessa S.GO Homes

Andieasked

Hi , what is the time frame for a building contract to be drawn up?

Doreen
Doreen

It was more than a year ago when I signed my contract. But based on my rough memory, it was about 2-3 weeks to get the building contract.

Andie

Thanks, the builder told us 6wks, now their saying another 4 was, it’s just doesn’t seem right.

Hi Andie,

Due to incredibly high demand, it is definitely taking us a little longer to process contracts than it did a year ago. Please be assured that our number 1 priority right now is ensuring all our current sales are processed through administration in time to meet stimulus eligibility requirements for our clients.

If you could provide your job number we'd be happy to take a look at your specific job and provide an update.

The GO Homes team

Mindyourownbusiness

Mindyourownbusinessasked

At what point does your ‘24 week construction timeline’ start? When the file moves to construction? When the slab is down?

And why won’t you provide the key miles stone dates from the build schedule to your clients to assist them in their planning?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

We pride ourselves on our build quality and commitment to deliver for our clients.

As your question appears to relate to a specific job file, are you able to please contact us at info@gohomes.com.au with your job number so we can look into this matter for you?

Kind regards,

GO Homes

Thanks. However, there should be a definitive response to this regardless of the job file number and therefore shouldn't need looking into...

Hi again,

As every job is different, it is difficult to provide exact dates without knowing the exact project details. But we do strive to have clear and open communication with our clients to keep them in the loop with the many stages of their building process.

If you can provide us with your job number via email, we will be able to give you an answer specific to your build.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tom M

Tom Masked

I would appreciate knowing if you would be able to organise a meeting with us on Monday even though your display homes do not open Mondays
Please respond to my question by email at4;
tk_mukkur@hotmail.com

GO HomesGO Homes

Hi Tom, we have sent an email to the address provided. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and GO Homes representatives