GO Homes (page 6 of 6)

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Beverly

BeverlyPerth

Communication is the key!

We’re first time buyers in Australia so were nervous about choosing the right builder. We were lucky enough to find Aaron Smith who designed our beautiful home. I think the most important thing is to visit the build as much as possible and point out things you’re not happy with as you go. We had a few minor issues but Deborah Webster dealt with everything immediately by passing our comments on to our site supervisor. The customer service was excellent and I hope that if we have any issues in the future this will still be the case. We wouldn’t have any issue about using Go Homes again.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Admin T.GO Homes

A great all round company

Construction End DateNov 2018

LisaPerth

Highly recommend Neil Boyd at GO!
From start to finish I can’t complain, from the very start going to see Neil to design the build, he couldn’t of given be a better deal and customer service. Neil was very helpful and gave me everything I asked for in the design also added a few extras in for me which I couldn’t be more thankful for! He even recommended me a broker which was great aswell! Building with go homes was a easy and fun experience.
Everything was on time and had no problems with the final result couldn’t be happier and no hidden costs!!

would highly recommend seeing neil if your a first home buyer like myself Or even if you have built before! He knows a lot and has great tips and will give you a good deal

Construction End DateDec 2018

Don't Go Custom with Go Homes - Poor Customer Experience

Construction End DateJul 2018
pomba

pombaperth

Construction from go to wo was very professional

Right from the start the go homes team where very professional, construction was a breeze and the final product was better than good it was outstanding.

Each face of the build was handled extremely well with good knowledge of the process by all

I would have no reservation in recommending Go homes to family and friends or indeed anyone

thanks

Construction End DateOct 2018

Hi Pomba,
Thank you so much for this 5 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience building with us and that you would recommend us to others.
GO Homes team.

Andieasked

Hi , what is the time frame for a building contract to be drawn up?

Doreen
Doreen

It was more than a year ago when I signed my contract. But based on my rough memory, it was about 2-3 weeks to get the building contract.

Andie

Thanks, the builder told us 6wks, now their saying another 4 was, it’s just doesn’t seem right.

Hi Andie,

Due to incredibly high demand, it is definitely taking us a little longer to process contracts than it did a year ago. Please be assured that our number 1 priority right now is ensuring all our current sales are processed through administration in time to meet stimulus eligibility requirements for our clients.

If you could provide your job number we'd be happy to take a look at your specific job and provide an update.

The GO Homes team

Mindyourownbusiness

Mindyourownbusinessasked

At what point does your ‘24 week construction timeline’ start? When the file moves to construction? When the slab is down?

And why won’t you provide the key miles stone dates from the build schedule to your clients to assist them in their planning?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

We pride ourselves on our build quality and commitment to deliver for our clients.

As your question appears to relate to a specific job file, are you able to please contact us at info@gohomes.com.au with your job number so we can look into this matter for you?

Kind regards,

GO Homes

Thanks. However, there should be a definitive response to this regardless of the job file number and therefore shouldn't need looking into...

Hi again,

As every job is different, it is difficult to provide exact dates without knowing the exact project details. But we do strive to have clear and open communication with our clients to keep them in the loop with the many stages of their building process.

If you can provide us with your job number via email, we will be able to give you an answer specific to your build.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tom M

Tom Masked

I would appreciate knowing if you would be able to organise a meeting with us on Monday even though your display homes do not open Mondays
Please respond to my question by email at4;
tk_mukkur@hotmail.com

GO HomesGO Homes

Hi Tom, we have sent an email to the address provided. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and GO Homes representatives