Listing monitored by GO Homes

Lack of professionalism and poor customer service

Lacks of professionalism, transparency, organisation and customer service. Delays at every turn, lacks of accurate communication and just poor performance all round. They hide any feedback that does not paint them in a good light. Take long time to response you. No progress since the first PCI when house is nearly ready for hand over.

Ktwee
Ktwee

Hi, we have been trying to call your office couple of times today to follow up handover process and no one answers the call 65004566. I hope this can be improved.
My job number is 50312.

Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Admin TeamGO Homes

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know, we are still awaiting for the phone call from GO homes.

Other Home Builders

Christine RAU

Correction: Soft Plaster

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Hi Christine,
We're very sorry to hear about the painting in your home. Can you please email your build details and info to productreview@bgcresidential.com so we can look into this further?
- GO Homes team

Christine R

Don't worry, they already know, also, I wish it was the paint now. Looks like my house suffers from soft plaster, I will be updating my review shortly.

EraserPerth, WA

Issues and delays after issues and delays

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateFebruary 2018
Eraser

Thanks, but that's ok, I was expressing my concern to the relevant people throughout the whole process of the job and no one cared, I cant imagine anything would have changed since

Home Builders

Find out how GO Homes compares to other Home Builders

MikePerth

Don't Go Custom with Go Homes - Poor Customer Experience

Andieasked

Hi , what is the time frame for a building contract to be drawn up?

Doreen
Doreen

It was more than a year ago when I signed my contract. But based on my rough memory, it was about 2-3 weeks to get the building contract.

Andie

Thanks, the builder told us 6wks, now their saying another 4 was, it’s just doesn’t seem right.

Hi Andie,

Due to incredibly high demand, it is definitely taking us a little longer to process contracts than it did a year ago. Please be assured that our number 1 priority right now is ensuring all our current sales are processed through administration in time to meet stimulus eligibility requirements for our clients.

If you could provide your job number we'd be happy to take a look at your specific job and provide an update.

The GO Homes team

Mindyourownbusiness
Mindyourownbusinessasked

At what point does your ‘24 week construction timeline’ start? When the file moves to construction? When the slab is down?

And why won’t you provide the key miles stone dates from the build schedule to your clients to assist them in their planning?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

We pride ourselves on our build quality and commitment to deliver for our clients.

As your question appears to relate to a specific job file, are you able to please contact us at info@gohomes.com.au with your job number so we can look into this matter for you?

Kind regards,

GO Homes

Thanks. However, there should be a definitive response to this regardless of the job file number and therefore shouldn't need looking into...

Hi again,

As every job is different, it is difficult to provide exact dates without knowing the exact project details. But we do strive to have clear and open communication with our clients to keep them in the loop with the many stages of their building process.

If you can provide us with your job number via email, we will be able to give you an answer specific to your build.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tom M
Tom Masked

I would appreciate knowing if you would be able to organise a meeting with us on Monday even though your display homes do not open Mondays
Please respond to my question by email at4;
tk_mukkur@hotmail.com

GO HomesGO Homes

Hi Tom, we have sent an email to the address provided. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and GO Homes representatives