GO Homes (page 2 of 2)

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Shouldn't be allowed to be in business

Signed for a house in December 2017 now end of July 2018 and still no building licence net alone a house. Was told at time of signing 12 weeks from signing to start of build. Then 6 months to completions... block has been ready since December last year. Cash is in the bank.
Received a letter from shire stating building licence was rejected because go homes never replying to questions asked.
Customer service (there is none)
Wish I had never signed with them.

Construction End DateDec 2018

Hi Glenn,
We are very disappointed that you haven't had a good experience so far with GO Homes.
We are aware of the situation and we are currently working with you to come to resolution as soon as possible.
- GO Homes team.

Glenn fisher
Glenn fisher
Butterfly
ButterflyPiara waters

Bad experience for first time builder and home owner

Construction End DateFeb 2018

Other Home Builders

First home buyer

The workmanship and build quality of our property is great. They kept us updated with a progress report every step of the way. They were very accommodating with our working hours trying to fit us in wherever and whenever they could.
I felt that the prestart meeting was rushed. As a first time builder I was overwhelmed by the volume of information given in such a short period of time and after the build started I found there were things I would have changed had I known.
Overall I found that the service was good. My contract administrator was on the ball and very helpful.

Construction End DateJuly 2018
Admin T.GO Homes

Do not get through with go home.

Construction End DateMar 2018

JulianPerth

Terrible Sales Consultant

Construction End DateMay 2018

Hi Julian,
We are disappointed to hear about your experience with GO Homes this far. We apologize for this. Would you mind sending your details to productreview@bgcresidential.com so we can look into this further with you.
Thank you.