Listing monitored by GO Homes

2.5
Keyur
KeyurPerth, WA

Good service and smooth process GoHomes

Go Home's sales consultant has good knowledge and experience which help us to build house. I recommended my friend to build a house with GoHomes. With GoHomes building process is smooth, transperant, easy and pretty straight forward.
I am happy with their services and policies.
They helped us at each stages of our construction.

Gavril D
Gavril DPerth, WA

Great Customer Service and communication from a solid construction company

Other Home Builders

Best house builder in the market

GoHomes is very good to build the house with good products also Jatin Pithia makes very good designs which will fulfil your requirements in the house.they build quality homes with BGC products with excellent customer service.The final cost I compared i find less than the others provided me the costing to build.I will recommend to go with GoHomes.

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateMarch 2022

Slab down for 9 weeks and still no bricks up

Signed my contracts in June and got My slab poured on the 7th of October and I’m still waiting for a brick layer to start. Also trying to get info and updates from my construction consultant is like pulling teeth! Not happy at this stage that’s for sure! Everything pre construction was great. I know things are crazy at the moment with the building industry, but some progress would be great!

Home Builders

Find out how GO Homes compares to other Home Builders

Nedel Tomi
Nedel TomiPerth, WA

Great experience

We had a great experience with the sales rep, Gail W. She is professional, dedicated and attentive. We designed the house we wanted and Gail helped us with all questions. Great experience so far.

Pre-start took a while to book in, and it felt rushed. But, we had a good experience on the day and were helped to select items appropriate for our needs.

Freddy M.asked

Hi Go homes,
What is the meaning of your 6+ months time frame to get the brickwork done?
Can you please explain because I don't seem to get an answer when I ask the "right person".
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Thanks for the question Freddy,

Currently the industry is experiencing a shortage of labour and materials - this is having a large affect on availability of brick trade.

We are experiencing in some areas of the metro area up to a 6 month delay for a trade allocation from the slab down stage of the build.

- GO Homes team

Freddy M.

Thanks for the quick reply.
How long then from the bricky allocation to the actual brick works?
What it the time frame for this?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hi Freddy,

I would just like to double check your job number.

Once you clarify your job number, we can check your job file and provide you with more information.

- GO Homes team

Andieasked

Hi , what is the time frame for a building contract to be drawn up?

Doreen
Doreen

It was more than a year ago when I signed my contract. But based on my rough memory, it was about 2-3 weeks to get the building contract.

Andie

Thanks, the builder told us 6wks, now their saying another 4 was, it’s just doesn’t seem right.

Hi Andie,

Due to incredibly high demand, it is definitely taking us a little longer to process contracts than it did a year ago. Please be assured that our number 1 priority right now is ensuring all our current sales are processed through administration in time to meet stimulus eligibility requirements for our clients.

If you could provide your job number we'd be happy to take a look at your specific job and provide an update.

The GO Homes team

Mindyourownbusiness
Mindyourownbusinessasked

At what point does your ‘24 week construction timeline’ start? When the file moves to construction? When the slab is down?

And why won’t you provide the key miles stone dates from the build schedule to your clients to assist them in their planning?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

We pride ourselves on our build quality and commitment to deliver for our clients.

As your question appears to relate to a specific job file, are you able to please contact us at info@gohomes.com.au with your job number so we can look into this matter for you?

Kind regards,

GO Homes

Thanks. However, there should be a definitive response to this regardless of the job file number and therefore shouldn't need looking into...

Hi again,

As every job is different, it is difficult to provide exact dates without knowing the exact project details. But we do strive to have clear and open communication with our clients to keep them in the loop with the many stages of their building process.

If you can provide us with your job number via email, we will be able to give you an answer specific to your build.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Get an answer from our members and GO Homes representatives