GO Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GO Homes

• Flooring

Karthikumar S.
Karthikumar S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing pre start experience

Had an amazing pre start experience with Go homes. Got quotes from three other builders along with go homes. Go homes' price was very competitive and very good inclusions with good value for money. Sales consultant was very efficient in understanding our needs and budget, suggested pretty good plan and provided turn key package.

David Gianoncelli LEDGEND

David has gone over and above bent over backwards to help me with my build.
From the first moment we sat down to talk about what i wanted his knowledge of the building industry, BGC's products, processes were second to none.
All the way through design any little changes i had or ideas he got them to drawing quickly and has maximized the potential of my home at a great price Thankyou David

Nat
NatPerth, WA

Amazing advice and service

We are only in the first planning stages with Go homes but so far they have been amazing and i cant fault them. We have gone back and forth changing the plans what feels like a million times and nothing has ever been too much trouble for our amazing new home consultant. The turn around times for costings and new plans has been amazing.
We drew our house plans initially ourselves and took these to numerous builders, Go homes have been superior with the inclusions they offer for a reasonable price and at understanding what was important to us in terms of inclusions. Our consultant has extensive knowledge in building/planning and has been really helpful in this initial stage.

Chloe
ChloePerth, WA

PERFECT!

was a great experience fast and want we wanted was easy for gohomes to do. the support was great. the price was great too and so much included. there stander range was huge so we didn't have to change much to upgrade they went above and beyond. thankyou for much a great experience

ankush a.
ankush a.Perth, WA

Nice Service

Nice Service and professional staff I will recommend go home to my friends and family and also if I get a chance I will build another home with go home. Puneet Goel was very professional and helpful. Go homes has a good brand value and helpful to solve the problem. Please keep it up the good work.

Great service so far

Tallal and the team have been exceptional with the builds I am doing through Go Homes. I couldn’t recommend Tallal enough for his professionalism, customer service, reliability and honest nature through this first phase of my builds.
Now I am moving on to the build and I have confidence in Tallal and the team’s ability to produce a great finished product.

abdul i.
abdul i.Perth, WA

A job well done deserves recognition

I don’t usually write reviews but on this occasion I am motivated to comment due to the five star experience with Jatin of Go Homes. He has been excellent from the start - when I thought of building my house till the current slab down stage. Looking forward to completing my house soon.

Build StageMid-Construction

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021
the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Aida
AidaPerth, WA

Well informed sales rep.

Tallal has been very prompt and on task - he updated me as promised during our initial meet up and helped to clarify all questions I had as I am a newbie in the homebuilding process. He replied to my queries almost immediately and was able to provide me with accurate updates.

T.Bern
T.Bern

Great Preconstruction Service

We signed up with GO Homes June 2021 and Neil Boyd was very helpful with finding us the right land. He made the process super easy and kept great communication. Our prestart consultant Jasmin was also spectacular, super helpful and lovely to deal with. Talked us through everything. Great service.

Emily D.
Emily D.Perth, WA

Very Happy Customer Currently in Construction Phase

I can only comment on prestart stage as we have just moved into Construction, but we have been INCREDIBLY happy with the service we have received. JT has been phenomenal, his communication has been open, honest & factual, taking us through everything and has answered every question we have had. We haven't had one complaint! We didn't receive any building grants so working within a budget was very important to us and JT worked with us to make sure what we wanted was within the budget. To add the cherry on top he has great banter and always has a smile on his face!! You the best JT thank you!!

A very happy customer

From the start to the end of our build, dealing with GO HOMES was a very pleasant experience. Our sales consultant Neil Boyd was very informative and honest. He was always there if we needed him. Also our site supervisor was very helpful addressing all our concerns. We would definitely recommend GO HOMES to family and friends.

GO HomesGO HomesSend a private message

Good service sales consultant went above and beyond

Build was managed well.So far build quality has been good at slab stage now awaiting bricks.
Had a few issues that were resolved in a timely manner just usual things such as setbacks of boundary vs plan i was after etc final costs came in good exactly what was expected my sales consultant tallal was excellent and went above and beyond

Michael
Michael

Good service

So far the process with Go Homes has been painless. We can only comment on the the pre stage part as of yet but our sales consultant, Mitch Graves was very informative, knowledgeable & honest.
Mitch stayed tight onto our budget whereas I know other people try and push you further out of that price. We made it very clear that we have never done this before and he held our hand through the process without making it feel as if he was pressuring us. So far no complaints.
Thank you for helping us build our first home

Gavril D
Gavril DPerth, WA

Great Customer Service and communication from a solid construction company

Build StageMid-Construction

Toui P
Toui PSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great Customer Service
We are very impressed with Joanne Watson who have been assisting us throughout the process of selections and in decision making to build with Go Homes.
Joanne is very professional and has provided us services at a high level. Any information we have requested she was able to provide us with a feedback and information in a quick manner. She is easy to deal with and very helpful.
No doubt the reason we have decided to proceed with Go Home was purely because we feel very comfortable in dealing with your Associate Joanne Watson.
We have already recommended Go Home to our friends and without any hesitation at all. Keep up the good work Joanne Watson.