GO Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GO Homes

• Flooring

Ryan T
Ryan TIllawarra, NSW

Excellent communication!!

We have signed the contracts to commence building later this year, Adam Delpero has been amazing so far!! Adam is down to earth, honest and is not committed to over promising things. We appreciate his honesty and are happy to work with him (Adam) and GO Homes. We hope that the build process will be smooth sailing from here on in, We have full faith!! Highly recommend people to speak to Adam if you would like to get a comfortable salesman to speak to.

Delaaaaaaaay!!!

Sid15Perth, WA

Stay away from GO homes BGC

We choose Go home because I know the salesman personally and promised to build the house within the year, signed the contract November 2020, everything was ok up to the pre stat then stated delay.... delay .... delay ..... lies ..... telling reasons Covid.... supply chain .... brick layers, received letter for 160 days, it's very frustrating, we are paying interest for the land and the progress payment and the rent for our house, they made us nearly bankrupt, don't know when they are going to finish our house, please please stay away from BGC.

Jerry
JerryPerth, WA

BGC is very Bad Building Company

Karthikumar S.
Karthikumar S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing pre start experience

Had an amazing pre start experience with Go homes. Got quotes from three other builders along with go homes. Go homes' price was very competitive and very good inclusions with good value for money. Sales consultant was very efficient in understanding our needs and budget, suggested pretty good plan and provided turn key package.

David Gianoncelli LEDGEND

David has gone over and above bent over backwards to help me with my build.
From the first moment we sat down to talk about what i wanted his knowledge of the building industry, BGC's products, processes were second to none.
All the way through design any little changes i had or ideas he got them to drawing quickly and has maximized the potential of my home at a great price Thankyou David

Nat
NatPerth, WA

Amazing advice and service

We are only in the first planning stages with Go homes but so far they have been amazing and i cant fault them. We have gone back and forth changing the plans what feels like a million times and nothing has ever been too much trouble for our amazing new home consultant. The turn around times for costings and new plans has been amazing.
We drew our house plans initially ourselves and took these to numerous builders, Go homes have been superior with the inclusions they offer for a reasonable price and at understanding what was important to us in terms of inclusions. Our consultant has extensive knowledge in building/planning and has been really helpful in this initial stage.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021
the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Chloe
ChloePerth, WA

PERFECT!

was a great experience fast and want we wanted was easy for gohomes to do. the support was great. the price was great too and so much included. there stander range was huge so we didn't have to change much to upgrade they went above and beyond. thankyou for much a great experience

Worst Builder in WA-BGC GO Homes

ankush a.
ankush a.Perth, WA

Nice Service

Nice Service and professional staff I will recommend go home to my friends and family and also if I get a chance I will build another home with go home. Puneet Goel was very professional and helpful. Go homes has a good brand value and helpful to solve the problem. Please keep it up the good work.

Great service so far

Tallal and the team have been exceptional with the builds I am doing through Go Homes. I couldn’t recommend Tallal enough for his professionalism, customer service, reliability and honest nature through this first phase of my builds.
Now I am moving on to the build and I have confidence in Tallal and the team’s ability to produce a great finished product.

Not an Enjoyable Experience

abdul i.
abdul i.Perth, WA

A job well done deserves recognition

I don’t usually write reviews but on this occasion I am motivated to comment due to the five star experience with Jatin of Go Homes. He has been excellent from the start - when I thought of building my house till the current slab down stage. Looking forward to completing my house soon.

Build StageMid-Construction
AmandaPerth, WA

Poor effort

Amanda

Thanks we will await to hear back from senior management.
Hopefully won’t take too long.

Amanda

Is anyone actually going to contact us? I want to speak to someone in senior management and actually meet on our property.
I’m honestly over go homes and all the stress it’s causing me I really don’t need this ontop of being being pregnant!

Great prestart - then it all stops !!!

After a great start I feel Go Homes have really let me down. My contracts were signed on November, 2020 and siteworks completed May 2021. The slab went down in August 2021. Since November I have been told a bricky is on the way. No brickwork has started yet and Go Homes are not replying to my emails. I am constantly informed of the great communication the portal ensures, but still have 4 outstanding unanswered emails simply asking what is the latest news on a bricklayer. Now I have received a letter telling me my original 300 day contract to finish has now been extended by 105 days !!!!!!! Very, very disappointing.

Julie
Julie

Mmm I was told a bricky would commence 'in the coming weeks'. This is a very vague response. As I was told a bricky had been allocated then I expect a date. A very disappointing answer.