GO Homes (page 5 of 5)

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Beverly
BeverlyPerth

Communication is the key!

We’re first time buyers in Australia so were nervous about choosing the right builder. We were lucky enough to find Aaron Smith who designed our beautiful home. I think the most important thing is to visit the build as much as possible and point out things you’re not happy with as you go. We had a few minor issues but Deborah Webster dealt with everything immediately by passing our comments on to our site supervisor. The customer service was excellent and I hope that if we have any issues in the future this will still be the case. We wouldn’t have any issue about using Go Homes again.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Admin T.GO Homes

A great all round company

Construction End DateNov 2018

Other Home Builders

LisaPerth

Highly recommend Neil Boyd at GO!
From start to finish I can’t complain, from the very start going to see Neil to design the build, he couldn’t of given be a better deal and customer service. Neil was very helpful and gave me everything I asked for in the design also added a few extras in for me which I couldn’t be more thankful for! He even recommended me a broker which was great aswell! Building with go homes was a easy and fun experience.
Everything was on time and had no problems with the final result couldn’t be happier and no hidden costs!!

would highly recommend seeing neil if your a first home buyer like myself Or even if you have built before! He knows a lot and has great tips and will give you a good deal

Construction End DateDec 2018

Home Builders

Find out how GO Homes compares to other Home Builders

pomba
pombaperth

Construction from go to wo was very professional

Right from the start the go homes team where very professional, construction was a breeze and the final product was better than good it was outstanding.

Each face of the build was handled extremely well with good knowledge of the process by all

I would have no reservation in recommending Go homes to family and friends or indeed anyone

thanks

Construction End DateOct 2018

Hi Pomba,
Thank you so much for this 5 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience building with us and that you would recommend us to others.
GO Homes team.