Listing monitored by GO Homes

3.9

Best sales consultant so far!

I can't say much about the build as yet because we are not yet at that stage (I will give a review again once we get to that stage), but my review at this point is solely on our sales agent Puneet who has been absolutely impeccable. He replies to emails swiftly no matter the time and has been a dream to communicate with. He has been professional, transparent and effecient from the day we first walked in to that display home . I only hope that the rest of our journey and the rest of the team we will deal with , Will be as great as Puneet has been because he has set the bar VERY high. Thank you Puneet. GO Homes is very lucky to have you in their team!

P Menezes
P MenezesPerth, WA

Outstanding service. Very impressed

Other Home Builders

Seb Constantine
Seb ConstantineSouth West, WA

If you're wanting to feel valued build here!!

I had a wonderful time building with Go Homes!! Tallal Marouff was my builder and he guided me not only professionally but also personally in my journey of building my first home. I felt like I was his highest priority and like I was the only client he had even though I knew he had many. Tallal helped me have a stress free journey and I am extremely grateful for his work and character. I would highly recommend Tallal to my friends and family! Please carefully consider GO Homes when building your dream home!

Home Builders

Find out how GO Homes compares to other Home Builders

Jenna Higgs
Jenna HiggsPerth, WA

Amazing!

Tallal has helped me through my journey of building my house. We are currently in the first quarter of building and it has been amazing and super helpful :) All involved have helped with every step of the way and how really understood my financial situation and have spoken with me about absolutely everything! Thanks to Tallal and the go homes team! I can’t wait to get into my new home!

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Get quotes

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

So happy to have found Go Homes!

We fell in love with Go Homes from the moment we walked into their Display home in Aveley. With barely any knowledge of what the process would entail, Tallal laid it out for us neat and easy. Tallal has always been easy to reach and available for if we have any questions. I would definitely recommend Tallal and Go Homes to anyone looking to build their new home.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Kate G.
Kate G.Perth, WA

Couldn't be happier so far!!

In our very first meeting, Tallal was able to fully redesign one of their floor plans & cost everything up for a design that I totally fell in love with! He was very knowledgeable, helpful & actually had my best interests at heart which is exactly what I needed as a first home owner. He has turned what was a beginning to be a very daunting process, into an extremely enjoyable one and I am so excited for Go Homes to start building so I can move into my new home!

I would highly recommend Tallal to anyone :)

Belinda
BelindaPerth, WA

Perfect Start!

We had such an easy time planning and bringing our creation to life with Tallal.

I would highly recommend Tallal. He’s super helpful and really puts your mind at ease to make the process as smooth as possible. He was really patient and flexible with our needs and timeframe.

After looking around a few different builders, the inclusions that come with GO HOMES is by far the best out there.

Construction End DateDecember 2020
GO HomesGO Homes

Looking forward to our new home!

We are at the beginning of the building process and so far Tallal has made the experience easier than we expected. He has explained the process, answered all our questions and welcomed us for the many visits we paid him at the display home in Aveley. Tallal and I have measured rooms, looked at land, talked finances and discussed our new house at length, he has been patient, encouraging and has gone above and beyond to help us. We still have a way to go with the process but we're looking forward to the build and being able to live in our own home. Thanks Tallal!

Other Home Builders

Andieasked

Hi , what is the time frame for a building contract to be drawn up?

Doreen
Doreen

It was more than a year ago when I signed my contract. But based on my rough memory, it was about 2-3 weeks to get the building contract.

Andie

Thanks, the builder told us 6wks, now their saying another 4 was, it’s just doesn’t seem right.

Hi Andie,

Due to incredibly high demand, it is definitely taking us a little longer to process contracts than it did a year ago. Please be assured that our number 1 priority right now is ensuring all our current sales are processed through administration in time to meet stimulus eligibility requirements for our clients.

If you could provide your job number we'd be happy to take a look at your specific job and provide an update.

The GO Homes team

Mindyourownbusinessasked

At what point does your ‘24 week construction timeline’ start? When the file moves to construction? When the slab is down?

And why won’t you provide the key miles stone dates from the build schedule to your clients to assist them in their planning?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

We pride ourselves on our build quality and commitment to deliver for our clients.

As your question appears to relate to a specific job file, are you able to please contact us at info@gohomes.com.au with your job number so we can look into this matter for you?

Kind regards,

Mindyourownbusiness

Thanks. However, there should be a definitive response to this regardless of the job file number and therefore shouldn't need looking into...

Hi again,

As every job is different, it is difficult to provide exact dates without knowing the exact project details. But we do strive to have clear and open communication with our clients to keep them in the loop with the many stages of their building process.

If you can provide us with your job number via email, we will be able to give you an answer specific to your build.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tom M
Tom Masked

I would appreciate knowing if you would be able to organise a meeting with us on Monday even though your display homes do not open Mondays
Please respond to my question by email at4;
tk_mukkur@hotmail.com

GO HomesGO Homes

Hi Tom, we have sent an email to the address provided. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and GO Homes representatives