GO Homes (page 3 of 7)

GO Homes - A perfect partner for our First Home

James Lee
James LeeWestern Australia

Go Homes, Go Go Go

Go Homes is what we decide to build after many rounds of discussion with a number builders. Neil Boyd, the salesperson accommodate what I wanted to do. A three bedroom with three bathroom was our requirement. A great experience with the team, Neil Boyed, Shaye, Nicole and Jim who manage to accommodate my busy schedule. Move in recently and are very happy with the quality of work. Our first home in Western Australia and I would not hesitate to build with GO Homes again.

First home owners

As first home owners, we're very anxious about the process of building our first home. But with the help of Neil Boyd, we've managed to get through the difficulties in building. He was very hands on and very easy to work with. Go Homes had executed well what was planned and we're very happy with the outcome of our dream home. We're very satisfied with their services and there were no hidden or added cost that's why we highly recommended them.

LeighMcLaren
LeighMcLarenPerth, WA

A very good experience

Charlie
Charlie

Fantastic house - fantastic team!

I couldn't be happier with the outcome of my house! From the get go with Neil Boyd who helped me design the perfect house, it was an easy, stress free process and throughout the whole build I had nothing but support - I couldn't be happier with the outcome! The team who helped with prestart made the endless number of choices seem easy and helped me with the final touches to my house. The time it took to build was spot on and my building supervisor was helpful and always made time to meet if I had any questions. Couldn't recommend Go Homes and Neil more! Thanks guys!!

Hi Charlie,
Thank you so much for this 5 Star review!
We couldn't be happier to hear you had such a great experience and that you would recommend us. We wish you all the best in your new GO home.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Ian and Kirsty
Ian and KirstyPerth, WA

Thank you for our dream home!

Fantastic experience from start to finish!
We have had an amazing team from the initial consultations to pre start and right through the construction period, everything has been processed with very high levels of professionalism and efficiency.
We received our keys to our dream home last week which was 2 weeks earlier than we had expected.
Thank you to Angie, Vickie, Shaye, Bethany, Nicole & Jim. A fantastic team and highly recommended!

kishor
kishorWestern Australia

frenleigh velocity

Our home build the way we dream, our supervisor Rob very intelligence always helpful and communicate effectively, little bit complication on final stage that both parties notice but it solved easily, workman ship was great such as tiling, flooring and everything we must say we choose the right builder no dozy or hidden cost it was under our estimate cost more over we never have to think that we are building our home. Thanks to all the traders who involve and the staff who works during their christmas break as well. Home handed before given time.
Thanks to puneet , rob , deborah , shay and go home team for gifting our dream home.

Taryn
TarynPerth, WA

First home owners at 22 & 24

Our site supervisor Ray communicated everything effectively. There were some faults the we found throughout the build but once we educated Ray he got onto it ASAP which we were extremely happy with. The only thing that we wish we had was small tips such as; extending our garage to the fence. The final cost was spot on from our estimated cost!

Hi Taryn,
Congratulations on your first home and thank you so much for your review! We are pleased to hear you had a great experience and that you're happy with your new GO Home.
We wish you all the best!

bayswater design

Our build was great and they finished on time .Workman ship was great there service was great and who builded our house they were great from the tiles to the bricks and every thing cant say no more abut them .the cost of the house was the same as they told us every thing was great and we are in our house now.

Good morning!
Thank you so much for your 5 Star review. We are so pleased to hear you had such a positive experience and are happy with your new home :)
We wish you all the best!

Jade Hamilton
Jade HamiltonPerth, WA

New home in Hilbert!

We had a really good experience building with Go Homes! The total build time was around 6 months. The trades were scheduled really well and as soon as one trade was done, another was in.

We had access to a portal which allowed us to see which step we were at also progress photos too. This was really useful for my husband and I.

Vickie was our sales consultant and we had Shaye, Jenna, Cassie helping us from the office and Mathew was our Supervisor. They were all really good to deal with.

No surprise variations at the end!

Thank you. We can't wait to move in now! :)

Dave and Mel
Dave and MelPerth

Our new Home in Treeby.

Construction End DateDec 2017

Fantastic from start to finish

Construction End DateSept 2018
Linda Loo
Linda LooPerth

Wonderful

I fell in love with my home the first time I saw it. Great design and plenty of space. A well thought out plan. When ever I have needed information the after sale help has been fantastic from all I have been in contact with. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending anyone to look at purchasing a home like mine.

Construction End DateApr 2016
Bel
BelPerth, WA

Highly Recommended

When we commenced our journey to build our home we lived 3000kms away, we wouldn't have even been able to start without the hard work of Goran who was able to assist us with the bank. Our Pre-Start Consultant Bethany made us feel as though no request was too big or too small to ensure we were able to make the best selections for our home. The build was smooth, with everything completed to a high standard. We could not believe how stress free the construction was and thanks to Jim and his organisational skills it all went smoothly. We couldn't recommend Go Homes and the team enough, if we ever built another house we would definitely consider Go Homes again.

Jules
JulesPerth, WA

Good job, would use again!

Rajesh
RajeshPerth, WA

Trusted home builder

Our overall experience with Go Homes has been quite pleasant.All the issues and concerns raised have been attended to and rectified at the earliest during the construction time. Our sales consultant Aaron Smith did a wonderful job by giving us exactly what we wanted in our budget. Also, the prestart consultant Lauren helped us to choose inclusions wisely. Go Homes have delivered us a beautiful home with the quality and the finish that they promised. Now hand over has been completed we have been living in the house for 6 months. Recently we had our 6 months Inspection and had few minor issues. The after sales team has fixed all those issues quickly. Thank you everyone for delivering us such a beautiful house.

Priya & Rajesh

Nikki
NikkiPerth, WA

Highly Recommend

Building my first home was a very daunting experience, but the team at Go Homes made it an easy and enjoyable experience. The team were very committed to supporting me every step of the way and very reliable with getting back to me with any queries. Vicky was very informative with great suggestions to improve my home whilst not being pushy unlike most sale consultants and Shaye is extremely efficient and reliable with communication. From the first meeting you can tell the team care and treat you more like a friend than a business transaction.

bayswater

love our new home home design Bayswater

I recommend building with Go Homes . They are fast with communication , House is built within timeframe. The ladies at the office are amazing and they helped me with the design of my home . Any enquiry's or problems they are fast at resolving it. The designs and products they have are amazing and awesome quality .

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Good Experience with GO Homes

Home design Glendale

I recommend building with go homes . From the starting of planning right up to the final completion of the house we were well looked after.The process was smooth and guided properly by Bill Singh(sales representive ) and Nicole (construction Manager ).thanx for all Go Homes Team.

Admin T.GO Homes

Incredible experience from start to finish

Ross C
Ross CPerth, WA

GO Homes, Excellent Choice

Great Experience Building our New Home

From start to finish we were looked after with our new home build. Regular feedback and information was awesome. From Vicki, with the initial sales contact, through accounts and pre-start and until the end with our site supervisor, everyone was so accommodating. Our site supervisor Mark was very switched on and i can't thank him enough for his information and assistance along the way. My wife and i are very happy with the overall build and everything flowed on according to plan. I have built several times before with different companies and this was by far the best build with the least stress.

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!

Divina Campos
Divina CamposPerth, WA

Excellent Experience for First Time Buyer!!!!

Andieasked

Hi , what is the time frame for a building contract to be drawn up?

Doreen
Doreen

It was more than a year ago when I signed my contract. But based on my rough memory, it was about 2-3 weeks to get the building contract.

Andie

Thanks, the builder told us 6wks, now their saying another 4 was, it’s just doesn’t seem right.

Hi Andie,

Due to incredibly high demand, it is definitely taking us a little longer to process contracts than it did a year ago. Please be assured that our number 1 priority right now is ensuring all our current sales are processed through administration in time to meet stimulus eligibility requirements for our clients.

If you could provide your job number we'd be happy to take a look at your specific job and provide an update.

The GO Homes team

Mindyourownbusinessasked

At what point does your ‘24 week construction timeline’ start? When the file moves to construction? When the slab is down?

And why won’t you provide the key miles stone dates from the build schedule to your clients to assist them in their planning?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

We pride ourselves on our build quality and commitment to deliver for our clients.

As your question appears to relate to a specific job file, are you able to please contact us at info@gohomes.com.au with your job number so we can look into this matter for you?

Kind regards,

Mindyourownbusiness

Thanks. However, there should be a definitive response to this regardless of the job file number and therefore shouldn't need looking into...

Hi again,

As every job is different, it is difficult to provide exact dates without knowing the exact project details. But we do strive to have clear and open communication with our clients to keep them in the loop with the many stages of their building process.

If you can provide us with your job number via email, we will be able to give you an answer specific to your build.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tom M
Tom Masked

I would appreciate knowing if you would be able to organise a meeting with us on Monday even though your display homes do not open Mondays
Please respond to my question by email at4;
tk_mukkur@hotmail.com

GO HomesGO Homes

Hi Tom, we have sent an email to the address provided. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and GO Homes representatives