• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Hanish

Frustrating and a painful experience throughout the process, no commitment on commencement of Works.

No commitment on commencement of work after 6 months of signing the contract and 12 months from signing the prelim contract. No transparency, poor communication and no commitment to any work are only a few out of many other trade-offs. Also, look out for other companies they shares resources with.

Tara A.Perth, WA

It gets worse and worse

We keep going with this HORRIBLE company yet we keep getting charged more and more!! We asked if we needed something for the house and we were told NO and they removed it off of our plans. Now, that we’re into scheduling it come up that the house is MISSING what we had brought up and now it needs to be added. Pushing our timeframe back AGAIN!!! And adding MORE out of pocket costs that can’t be added to the loan.

So many useless staff, can’t even understand proper English. Can’t keep ontop of paperwork and have no idea what they’re even doing. Can GO Homes actually confirm that the people they hire have any qualifications????

Never ever build with GO HOMES
we will be getting lawyers involved.

Tara A.

Don’t bother, they don’t do anything.

P Menezes

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Seb Constantine
Seb ConstantineSouth West, WA

If you're wanting to feel valued build here!!

I had a wonderful time building with Go Homes!! Tallal Marouff was my builder and he guided me not only professionally but also personally in my journey of building my first home. I felt like I was his highest priority and like I was the only client he had even though I knew he had many. Tallal helped me have a stress free journey and I am extremely grateful for his work and character. I would highly recommend Tallal to my friends and family! Please carefully consider GO Homes when building your dream home!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Lack of professionalism and poor customer service

Lacks of professionalism, transparency, organisation and customer service. Delays at every turn, lacks of accurate communication and just poor performance all round. They hide any feedback that does not paint them in a good light. Take long time to response you. No progress since the first PCI when house is nearly ready for hand over.

Ktwee
Ktwee

Hi, we have been trying to call your office couple of times today to follow up handover process and no one answers the call 65004566. I hope this can be improved.
My job number is 50312.

Jenna Higgs
Jenna HiggsPerth, WA

Amazing!

Tallal has helped me through my journey of building my house. We are currently in the first quarter of building and it has been amazing and super helpful :) All involved have helped with every step of the way and how really understood my financial situation and have spoken with me about absolutely everything! Thanks to Tallal and the go homes team! I can’t wait to get into my new home!

SVN Perth, WA

Had enough and not even at construction stage yet..

Build StagePre-Construction
Shonna
ShonnaPerth, WA

Great experience - great customer service

Never again!

The best part of our build experience with go homes was the saleman [Name Removed], he gave 110%. Unfortunatley the rest of the process was terrible, from trying to get information from the construction consultant and the site supervisor to the appalling finishes. Its been a long journey and at 34 weeks from pad down we're not at handover yet.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

S meynellPerth, WA

Shocking

Absolutely shocking experience paid our deposit in June still no working drawings cash buyer owned the land told we had a head start and here we are January nowhere we did our Prestart 11th December and it’s still not sorted, we even had all the drawings from our first builder who went into liquidation they sometimes don’t even acknowledge emails or return phone calls. Choose your builder wisely February 2nd the blatant lies just go on and on. NINE MONTHS TOMORROW and still no slab down they cleared to block the incompetence of the sales team have cost us thousands 8th April slab was supposed to be down just another lie this company is the worst of the worst

S meynell

BEWARE OF FALSE REVIEWS when you are placing a review on this site it tells you no names or contact numbers are to be added if you notice only the good reviews have names ?? If they are genuine?

Kvd
Kvd

Happy first home owner

GO HomesGO Homes

Moved in exactly a year from purchasing land, pretty straight forward process, very happy with our first home!

Nedel Tomi
Nedel TomiPerth, WA

Great value inclusions and service

We are building our dream home with Go Homes. Our experience so far has been great. We found Gail to be very approachable, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We were able to design the home to suit our needs and the inclusions we got are excellent; great value for money. Probably the best inclusions for the price. Furthermore, Emma was our Prestart consultant. She was also very approachable and tried her best to get our home ready for construction within a reasonable timeframe. Very excited to see the home finished! Thanks to everyone at Go Homes.

Build StageMid-Construction

Matthew
MatthewPerth, WA

Pre-Construction Review

Has been a long journey to signed contracts in the pre- construction phase due to this grant incentive environment that we are currently in causing significant delays and frustrations! However the sales consultant Gail from GO Homes was exceptional in always being there to answer all queries I had and explained rationale behind what was happening and why which I thoroughly appreciated. Communication is key and setting expectations is crucial to an overall happy customer experience which I could not fault her. She was also instrumental in helping me finalise my house design which is fit for purpose.

Build StagePre-Construction

Andieasked

Hi , what is the time frame for a building contract to be drawn up?

Doreen
Doreen

It was more than a year ago when I signed my contract. But based on my rough memory, it was about 2-3 weeks to get the building contract.

Andie

Thanks, the builder told us 6wks, now their saying another 4 was, it’s just doesn’t seem right.

Hi Andie,

Due to incredibly high demand, it is definitely taking us a little longer to process contracts than it did a year ago. Please be assured that our number 1 priority right now is ensuring all our current sales are processed through administration in time to meet stimulus eligibility requirements for our clients.

If you could provide your job number we'd be happy to take a look at your specific job and provide an update.

The GO Homes team

Mindyourownbusiness
Mindyourownbusinessasked

At what point does your ‘24 week construction timeline’ start? When the file moves to construction? When the slab is down?

And why won’t you provide the key miles stone dates from the build schedule to your clients to assist them in their planning?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

We pride ourselves on our build quality and commitment to deliver for our clients.

As your question appears to relate to a specific job file, are you able to please contact us at info@gohomes.com.au with your job number so we can look into this matter for you?

Kind regards,

GO Homes

Thanks. However, there should be a definitive response to this regardless of the job file number and therefore shouldn't need looking into...

Hi again,

As every job is different, it is difficult to provide exact dates without knowing the exact project details. But we do strive to have clear and open communication with our clients to keep them in the loop with the many stages of their building process.

If you can provide us with your job number via email, we will be able to give you an answer specific to your build.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tom M
Tom Masked

I would appreciate knowing if you would be able to organise a meeting with us on Monday even though your display homes do not open Mondays
Please respond to my question by email at4;
tk_mukkur@hotmail.com

GO HomesGO Homes

Hi Tom, we have sent an email to the address provided. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and GO Homes representatives