• Build Stage

Pious_AlienPerth, WA

Perfect choice - Quality build and reasonable pricing

Seb Constantine
Seb ConstantineSouth West, WA

If you're wanting to feel valued build here!!

I had a wonderful time building with Go Homes!! Tallal Marouff was my builder and he guided me not only professionally but also personally in my journey of building my first home. I felt like I was his highest priority and like I was the only client he had even though I knew he had many. Tallal helped me have a stress free journey and I am extremely grateful for his work and character. I would highly recommend Tallal to my friends and family! Please carefully consider GO Homes when building your dream home!

Jenna Higgs
Jenna HiggsPerth, WA

Amazing!

Tallal has helped me through my journey of building my house. We are currently in the first quarter of building and it has been amazing and super helpful :) All involved have helped with every step of the way and how really understood my financial situation and have spoken with me about absolutely everything! Thanks to Tallal and the go homes team! I can’t wait to get into my new home!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Shonna
ShonnaPerth, WA

Great experience - great customer service

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

Kvd
Kvd

Happy first home owner

Slab down for 9 weeks and still no bricks up

Signed my contracts in June and got My slab poured on the 7th of October and I’m still waiting for a brick layer to start. Also trying to get info and updates from my construction consultant is like pulling teeth! Not happy at this stage that’s for sure! Everything pre construction was great. I know things are crazy at the moment with the building industry, but some progress would be great!

Build StageMid-Construction
GO HomesGO Homes

Moved in exactly a year from purchasing land, pretty straight forward process, very happy with our first home!

Nedel Tomi
Nedel TomiPerth, WA

Great value inclusions and service

We are building our dream home with Go Homes. Our experience so far has been great. We found Gail to be very approachable, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We were able to design the home to suit our needs and the inclusions we got are excellent; great value for money. Probably the best inclusions for the price. Furthermore, Emma was our Prestart consultant. She was also very approachable and tried her best to get our home ready for construction within a reasonable timeframe. Very excited to see the home finished! Thanks to everyone at Go Homes.

Build StageMid-Construction

Matthew
MatthewPerth, WA

Pre-Construction Review

Has been a long journey to signed contracts in the pre- construction phase due to this grant incentive environment that we are currently in causing significant delays and frustrations! However the sales consultant Gail from GO Homes was exceptional in always being there to answer all queries I had and explained rationale behind what was happening and why which I thoroughly appreciated. Communication is key and setting expectations is crucial to an overall happy customer experience which I could not fault her. She was also instrumental in helping me finalise my house design which is fit for purpose.

Build StagePre-Construction

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Eva
EvaPerth, WA

Great home builder!!

We had a great experience with Neil Boyd since the commencement of building our dream home. Couldn’t ask for more with how it was made, we built at Calleya. House looks outstanding and even our neighbours and family telling us that the house is beautiful! With the every detail and how it was made, Neil helped us maximised all the space we needed, now living on it for only nearly 2 months, we’re still in awe! Thanks to GoHomes. So worth it!

Mohini P.
Mohini P.Perth, WA

Experience with Go Home so far!!

On the very first time we met Tallal, he was fully able to understand our design requirements and budget. He immediately worked out estimate costs for a design that we would love and suit our pockets. He is very helpful & has a good knowledge on products which gives him the ability to advise on any changes with minimal cost. We received excellent professional service and great advice in every respect. Now we are excited and looking forward to building our new home with Go Homes.

Ashlee
AshleePerth, WA

Great quality home!

Overall good experience with GO Homes. Neil Boyd was fantastic in helping me navigate the initial phases of the build and with securing my land. He also was a great help in guiding me with choosing the lovely design for my new home! There were some issues during construction which the company acknowledged and in the end did a good job of managing them :)

MAREE
MAREEPeel, WA

We're very happy customers !

GO HomesGO Homes

So happy to have found Go Homes!

We fell in love with Go Homes from the moment we walked into their Display home in Aveley. With barely any knowledge of what the process would entail, Tallal laid it out for us neat and easy. Tallal has always been easy to reach and available for if we have any questions. I would definitely recommend Tallal and Go Homes to anyone looking to build their new home.

Andieasked

Hi , what is the time frame for a building contract to be drawn up?

Doreen
Doreen

It was more than a year ago when I signed my contract. But based on my rough memory, it was about 2-3 weeks to get the building contract.

Andie

Thanks, the builder told us 6wks, now their saying another 4 was, it’s just doesn’t seem right.

Hi Andie,

Due to incredibly high demand, it is definitely taking us a little longer to process contracts than it did a year ago. Please be assured that our number 1 priority right now is ensuring all our current sales are processed through administration in time to meet stimulus eligibility requirements for our clients.

If you could provide your job number we'd be happy to take a look at your specific job and provide an update.

The GO Homes team

Mindyourownbusiness
Mindyourownbusinessasked

At what point does your ‘24 week construction timeline’ start? When the file moves to construction? When the slab is down?

And why won’t you provide the key miles stone dates from the build schedule to your clients to assist them in their planning?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

We pride ourselves on our build quality and commitment to deliver for our clients.

As your question appears to relate to a specific job file, are you able to please contact us at info@gohomes.com.au with your job number so we can look into this matter for you?

Kind regards,

GO Homes

Thanks. However, there should be a definitive response to this regardless of the job file number and therefore shouldn't need looking into...

Hi again,

As every job is different, it is difficult to provide exact dates without knowing the exact project details. But we do strive to have clear and open communication with our clients to keep them in the loop with the many stages of their building process.

If you can provide us with your job number via email, we will be able to give you an answer specific to your build.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tom M
Tom Masked

I would appreciate knowing if you would be able to organise a meeting with us on Monday even though your display homes do not open Mondays
Please respond to my question by email at4;
tk_mukkur@hotmail.com

GO HomesGO Homes

Hi Tom, we have sent an email to the address provided. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and GO Homes representatives