Listing monitored by GO Homes

• Flooring

Brianna
Brianna Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I have started my journey of building a house with GO Homes and so far I received excellent customer service.

Tallal in particular has been very helpful and presented me with a great offer. I'm very pleased during these early stages and look forward to my journey with Go Homes.

Vanessa B.GO Homes
Jesse B.
Jesse B.Perth, WA

Go Homes

My partner & I have recently reached out to GO Homes in search of our dream home. In return we were met with Tallal, who has looked after us completely and has made everything possible to gain an amazing plan to our exact specifications as well as a wonderful process forward. If you are wondering what company to go with, I highly recommend giving GO Homes a try.

Vanessa B.GO Homes

AJO
AJOPerth, WA

Thank you Go Homes!

We had a great experience building with Go Homes and are very happy with the finished product. We have now been in our home for 6 months and can’t fault the overall quality.
Our liaisons, from sales to construction, were always on hand to answer our questions and they kept informed throughout the whole process.
A special mention to our Prestart Consultant and Site Supervisor who went above and beyond.

Construction End DateJanuary 2021

Find out how GO Homes compares to other Home Builders

Best sales consultant so far!

I can't say much about the build as yet because we are not yet at that stage (I will give a review again once we get to that stage), but my review at this point is solely on our sales agent Puneet who has been absolutely impeccable. He replies to emails swiftly no matter the time and has been a dream to communicate with. He has been professional, transparent and effecient from the day we first walked in to that display home . I only hope that the rest of our journey and the rest of the team we will deal with , Will be as great as Puneet has been because he has set the bar VERY high. Thank you Puneet. GO Homes is very lucky to have you in their team!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

P Menezes
P MenezesPerth, WA

Outstanding service. Very impressed

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

Perfect choice - Quality build and reasonable pricing

Construction End DateSeptember 2020
Seb Constantine
Seb ConstantineSouth West, WA

If you're wanting to feel valued build here!!

I had a wonderful time building with Go Homes!! Tallal Marouff was my builder and he guided me not only professionally but also personally in my journey of building my first home. I felt like I was his highest priority and like I was the only client he had even though I knew he had many. Tallal helped me have a stress free journey and I am extremely grateful for his work and character. I would highly recommend Tallal to my friends and family! Please carefully consider GO Homes when building your dream home!

Jenna Higgs
Jenna HiggsPerth, WA

Amazing!

Tallal has helped me through my journey of building my house. We are currently in the first quarter of building and it has been amazing and super helpful :) All involved have helped with every step of the way and how really understood my financial situation and have spoken with me about absolutely everything! Thanks to Tallal and the go homes team! I can’t wait to get into my new home!

Shonna
ShonnaPerth, WA

Great experience - great customer service

Construction End DateDecember 2020

Find out how GO Homes compares to other Home Builders

Moved in exactly a year from purchasing land, pretty straight forward process, very happy with our first home!

Construction End DateOctober 2020

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Eva
EvaPerth, WA

Great home builder!!

We had a great experience with Neil Boyd since the commencement of building our dream home. Couldn’t ask for more with how it was made, we built at Calleya. House looks outstanding and even our neighbours and family telling us that the house is beautiful! With the every detail and how it was made, Neil helped us maximised all the space we needed, now living on it for only nearly 2 months, we’re still in awe! Thanks to GoHomes. So worth it!

Construction End DateAugust 2020
MAREE
MAREEPeel, WA

We're very happy customers !

Construction End DateApril 2020
GO HomesGO Homes

So happy to have found Go Homes!

We fell in love with Go Homes from the moment we walked into their Display home in Aveley. With barely any knowledge of what the process would entail, Tallal laid it out for us neat and easy. Tallal has always been easy to reach and available for if we have any questions. I would definitely recommend Tallal and Go Homes to anyone looking to build their new home.

Kate G.
Kate G.Perth, WA

Couldn't be happier so far!!

In our very first meeting, Tallal was able to fully redesign one of their floor plans & cost everything up for a design that I totally fell in love with! He was very knowledgeable, helpful & actually had my best interests at heart which is exactly what I needed as a first home owner. He has turned what was a beginning to be a very daunting process, into an extremely enjoyable one and I am so excited for Go Homes to start building so I can move into my new home!

I would highly recommend Tallal to anyone :)

Scott
ScottPerth

Love our new home

From the moment we stepped into the Go Homes Display home in Treeby and met with Neil Boyd to discuss our wants and needs for our our first home the we found the process nice and smooth from start to end. Any issues or queries were dealt with promptly and put our minds at ease. Now in our home we are very happy and are receiving many compliments from friends and family about the quality and finish, especially the great inclusions. Would happily build with again and recommend.

Construction End DateMay 2020

Andieasked

Hi , what is the time frame for a building contract to be drawn up?

Doreen
Doreen

It was more than a year ago when I signed my contract. But based on my rough memory, it was about 2-3 weeks to get the building contract.

Andie

Thanks, the builder told us 6wks, now their saying another 4 was, it’s just doesn’t seem right.

Hi Andie,

Due to incredibly high demand, it is definitely taking us a little longer to process contracts than it did a year ago. Please be assured that our number 1 priority right now is ensuring all our current sales are processed through administration in time to meet stimulus eligibility requirements for our clients.

If you could provide your job number we'd be happy to take a look at your specific job and provide an update.

The GO Homes team

Mindyourownbusinessasked

At what point does your ‘24 week construction timeline’ start? When the file moves to construction? When the slab is down?

And why won’t you provide the key miles stone dates from the build schedule to your clients to assist them in their planning?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

We pride ourselves on our build quality and commitment to deliver for our clients.

As your question appears to relate to a specific job file, are you able to please contact us at info@gohomes.com.au with your job number so we can look into this matter for you?

Kind regards,

Mindyourownbusiness

Thanks. However, there should be a definitive response to this regardless of the job file number and therefore shouldn't need looking into...

Hi again,

As every job is different, it is difficult to provide exact dates without knowing the exact project details. But we do strive to have clear and open communication with our clients to keep them in the loop with the many stages of their building process.

If you can provide us with your job number via email, we will be able to give you an answer specific to your build.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Tom M
Tom Masked

I would appreciate knowing if you would be able to organise a meeting with us on Monday even though your display homes do not open Mondays
Please respond to my question by email at4;
tk_mukkur@hotmail.com

GO HomesGO Homes

Hi Tom, we have sent an email to the address provided. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and GO Homes representatives