GO MasterCard

GO MasterCard (page 3 of 3)

Pros

• 0% interest for a set period (min. $300 purchases)

• Three repayment options to choose from

Cons

• $5.95 Monthly Fee

• $25 Establishment Fee

• High rate once the interest-free period ends (22.74%)

• 3% International Transaction Fee

3.9

Abhinay G.

Abhinay G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and best interest free xard

I am pretty satisfied with the service and I regularly use the card for shopping at Harvey Norman. Best deals on interest free purchases.Easy and convince always feeling happy to use.

Norm

NormGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simple and basic

good for online shopping and in store but the $5 monthly fee is disappointing. Application and approval was very quick and simple and all done online which I like but overall there are better cards

This is great

This credit card does the job, it was convenient for me when I was able to give this to a family member to use while I was away. Overall would recommend.

Marya

MaryaLake Macquarie

Good customer service

Recently I had unauthorised transactions made on my GO MasterCard. This is the first time this has happened to me since I began using credit cards. It was a distressing time for me but it was easy to cancel my card with one phone call. The call centre were friendly and helpful. A new card was issued and all the unauthorised transactions were charged back.
Have used the rewards program many times to receive some great products.
I love the interest free period and promotional purchases and recently used GO MasterCard for 12 months interest free at the Apple store. I would not be able to make purchases like this without interest free. It is a win win for me.

Ajay

AjaySouthwest, VIC

Perfect for students

Who has low income and who can manage credit score in position perfect suits this card moreover interst free option is available wide range of products and store's over all Victoria

Paul

Paul

Unbelievable service. Fast approval. What a website!

Haven't used the card yet, except for an interest free loan. Will definitely be using it in the near future. Have been extremely happy to date and look forward to using it in the future.

Mada

MadaMid North Coast, NSW

It's great very happy with everything about i

I use my card great experience couldn't be happier will use it whenever I need to great service great rates just love everything about it that interest free what more can you have

taniaursem

taniaursemDarling Downs, QLD

Very disappointed

After having to call several times over a few months to fix a certain problem, the issue to my best knowledge is still not resolved. This coming month will see.

Devalued Customer

Devalued CustomerThe Mallee, VIC

Rewards Rip-off!

Recently on 3-Jun 2019 I redeemed 15,000 points for a DeWalt Toggle Switch Small Angle Grinder and the tool is good, however, when I decided two months later on 1-Aug 2019 to save points to get a second DeWalt Toggle Switch Small Angle Grinder, to my horror and disgust, I see that one now needs 23,000 points!!! Clearly, our dollars spent ($1 = 1pt) has been drastically devalued and upon my complaint of this fact, I was advised that my complaint had been closed as it (the points increase) was a "business decision" . . . . . to rip us off! Yes, I advised Latitude Financial that I would be closing my GO Mastercard as soon as possible, possibly within three months, but they don't care!

Jenni

JenniSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very convenient and easy to use

Needed a new computer, found the one I wanted along with accessories, pulled out the card and no problems.
My son moved into his new home and as a gift I purchased a washing machine online and it was delivered the day they moved in.
I was away on holiday and my husband rang and told me our washing machine had died. I went online and used the Go Card, and again very happy to come home to a new machine.
Very happy with the ease of use with Go Card

Donna C.

Donna C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple and easy to use, amazing card.

Haven’t used this card overseas yet, happy to earn points and very reasonable interest free payment options. Really easy to earn and redeem, service wise online team member knows the product they sell.

Rina

RinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

easy with no issues

buying interest free with Go was easy and simple. I purchased in store and online and both were very simple and with no issues. I will use it again once paid off.

Amin P.

Amin P.Sydney, NSW

Almost perfect & smooth.

It’d be great if the monthly fee was lower. Also, I’d really appreciate it if you could expedite payment process so I won’t have to wait 3 business days for my available credit to get updated.

Carlos Lopez

Carlos LopezMelbourne

Goo for large purchases and for no interests buys

I never have used it overseas but multiple times I have had a good experience managing my cash flow
taking advantage of no interest period credit purchases and having the goods when I want them.

Hazyb

HazybSydney, NSW

My Go to Card..

Ive had this card for about 16 years. I pay my card installment before the due date, and ive had no problems at all. If you dont pay on time then you get hit with a late fee, which if you query it and are nice on the phone, it will be removed most times. However, im very rarely late. I have gradually reduced my credit limit over the years, and its a good card for all the interest free purchases.
I love the card and will continue to use it. I paid for a purchase, which turned out to be a scam, i contacted Go, and they gave me my money back after investigating... gotta love that...

Dilly

DillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow. I'm astounded how bad this is.

Over the last 2 months, I've cancelled my zero balance credit card to close my account the following ways:
- Two online card card cancellation & account closure forms
- Two emails to Go Mastercard Support
- One phone call to Go Mastercard Support

My account is still generating account fees, can be logged into and showing a full available balance. I literally cannot close my account. They aren't completing my request out of sheer negligence. My previous credit card closure with the commonwealth bank took 3 minutes over the phone and disappeared the next business day. Why are you making this so difficult?!

Along with the outrageous interest rate and monthly fees, Do not get this credit card.

Jasu

JasuMelbourne

Crap credit card in all

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont get it - DO NOT GET IT , it is a trap

just the worst experiece you can get to deal with credit card provider , ignorance, horrible customer service , just dont get it, just dont get it, use bank credit card it is cheaper and safer and will not have to deal with ignorant people