GO MasterCard

GO MasterCard (page 2 of 35)

Pros

• 0% interest for a set period (min. $300 purchases)

• Three repayment options to choose from

Cons

• $5.95 Monthly Fee

• $25 Establishment Fee

• High rate once the interest-free period ends (22.74%)

• Rewards
  • Online Experience
  • Incentivised Review Yes (10%) · No (90%)
  • Rates and Fees
  • Card / Account Used For
    • Special Purchases (238)
    • Online Shopping (33)
    • Everyday Expenses (24)
    • Overseas/Travel (4)
  • Application Process

its great purchase with no cash and on the budget

its great purchase with no cash and on the budget very handy on the long run with buying with interest free happy with it so far first time using one in my life hope it goes well.

Edwin P.

Edwin P.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Awedome

Reaching out and Looking for assistance to replace my burnt out tractor lost whilst defending my farm, any support would be helpful as we need to replace so much , Thankyou in advance

Online Experience

Fees before you even start!

Copped a bank fee before it even started! The $25 admin fee charged takes you over your initial approved limit and we received a $10 fee for overdrawing! Great start!

Card Start DateNovember 2019

I love it

Im not using it as every day card but for bigger purchases like furniture or appliances I always choose it because of 60months interest free. App is handy and easy to use, where you can see what is left to pay out and how many months left. Definitely highly recommended.

Card Start DateDecember 2015

Perfect way to spend

Fast easy way to buy goods,interest free period allows me to buy what i need and be able to pay for them.
I have brought many items over the last few years and been more than happy with the service offered by go-card.
Love my go-card...

Cristina

CristinaCanberra Airport 2609, ACT

It is perfect and could not have the quality of life we have without it! Thank you and Merry Christmas

Love the card and we could not get the quality item we get without lt! So Thank you for allowing the average family access to this great card! Merry Christmas to you all!

Poor Customer Service

I purchased an Alienware laptop on an interest free plan and then promptly returned it. I was told the refund went through and then a week later they start charging me for it. I’ve been on their helpline numerous times since and all they can say is “sorry”.

Card Start DateSeptember 2017

Mum

MumSydney, NSW

I should have done this ages ago!

GO Mastercard has helped me in the most difficult time for me and my children. It was an easy process and we thank you for having this extremely helpful product. Well done for thinking of the small guys. Thank you.

Mitchell Gadd

Mitchell GaddSydney Surrounds, NSW

The worst kind of customer service ever!

I needed to show my mortgage company that the account was shut but they would not send anything, resulting in me getting late fees on settling my home. If I could put zero, I would.

Stuart

StuartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Confusion between similar payment schemes

There should be more clarity provided to users between using the Go MasterCard and what we are told is called Latitude Pay. We went through a few customer service people before finding one who could clarify why we were getting an error message.

Card Start DateNovember 2019

Barbara PERERA

Barbara PERERAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Rewards for using my Go Master card and very disappointed

I used my Go Master Card to buy an Air Conditioner from Harvey Norman and a Lap Top from JB Hi-Fi . I have not received any reward. Review the system.

Card Start DateSeptember 2014
  • Special Purchases

Interest free but loaded with administration fees

Despite interest free store arrangements, the use of GO Mastercard with a low ($1000) credit limit, over say 12 months, is not a very good deal. The establishment fee and monthly $6 account keeping fee results in costs that are more than the equivalent of 10% interest on a reducing outstanding balance.

Julie V

Julie VCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ease of use

Such a trouble free way to shop. It makes the experience so much more fun knowing that GO MasterCard has got my back. I enjoy the convenience of payment planning my purchases.

Michael Gearin

Michael GearinSydney Surrounds, NSW

the best way to make large purchases. Hassel free and very quick and competent

I have always had fast and prompt service from this product and the help office is fantastic when a issue may arise with repayments etc. Highly recommend this product.

Not sure about how to accumulate points though??

G G Tamworth

G G TamworthNorthern Region, NSW

Easy and safe to use.

Great card for Harvey Norman, monthly fees reasonable just pay on time within term no problems have been using responsibly for years, Simply the best A1, thank you Go MasterCard

Card Start DateMay 2000
Linda T

Linda TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and convenient

Its easy to use and comes in handy for purchases that I can pay off interest free. Its a must to pay off in the interest free period because the interest rate is very high. There is a monthly service charge, not sure why.

Main Point of ContactBranch
  • Special Purchases

Comes in really handy when I need it.

I love using it when I get interest free terms. It comes in very handy when I don't have the cash up front. My Go MasterCard has come through for me on several occasions now.

Janet Watkins

Janet Watkins

I make it work for me

As long as you stay on top of your payments and avoid their very high interest rates, Go MasterCard is a very useful thing to have. But, I don't understand why my review has to be at least 30 words.

Always there when needed

Good if you can pay off within the interest free period. But watch out for the monthly service charge.
A letter from Go Card will cost you a lot of money as well

• Special Purchases

Happy with the deal and gomaster card

It is Very easy and convenient to use. Happy with it. Always recommend it to all my friends. I am using it since many years to purchase furniture and kitchen appliances.