GO MasterCard

GO MasterCard (page 3 of 44)

Pros

• 0% interest for a set period (min. $300 purchases)

• Three repayment options to choose from

Cons

• $5.95 Monthly Fee

• $25 Establishment Fee

• High rate once the interest-free period ends (22.74%)

• 3% International Transaction Fee

2.7

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

This Go card has been of great help to our family

Enabling us to make our home comfortable by the purchase of larger household items and to take advantage of the extended payment plans to help as be able to afford the purchase. Only occasionally we have had to pay in one payment.

Bhavna

BhavnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you!

I have received my card and made a purchase recently, it was very clear and simple to use.
I love the use of the latitude app to keep up to date on your account and purchases, balance etc.

The only thing that was unclear was when and how much for re-payments

Thank you for such a great service!

Scott T.

Scott T.North Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

Easy to use, I got my new dryer and new wet vaccinator cleaner. It was quick and easy to use my go credit card. I would use it again in the future

Vivii J.

Vivii J.Southeast, SA

Very helpful

It is easy to use the card, the rewards are good. To be able to buy big ticket items and pay them off without interest is such a boon especially in the present climate

This is very very helpful for me can’t live without it

I found its very good for me I bought with the help of this card what I needed without this it’s very hard for me to bought the things I needed

Ease of access is awesome

The ease of signing up and making a purchase was very quick. Great job! I've only recently signed up, so I haven't seen any rewards or notice of how to redeem them. Hopefully this will be easy to access as well. Cheers

iamagirl1969

iamagirl1969South Australia

Be warned Latitude DO NOT shut down their accounts, no matter what they tell you!

Ray G.

Ray G.South East Queensland, QLD

unsatisfactory customers service

You have screwed me around after making several purchases and remaining within the credit limit and without notice ie phone call, you have caused substantial inconvenience and embarrassment
If that is you idea of customer service you want to familarise yourself with what is considered best practice because yours is not. Perhaps you could ring me apologize and resolve this matter to my satisfaction rather than asking me to wait 2 hours for your damn Indian call centre to address the issue

IMO Reviews

IMO ReviewsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Criminals waiting to take advantage of you!

Find out how GO MasterCard compares to other No Annual Fee Credit Cards

I can't get through on the phone

I need to activate my card so I can make a payment and I have some questions about the payments but x3 times I have called and I am on hold for an hour. Really bad service. Not impressed. And still my card is not activated.

Peter B.

Peter B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Ridiculous rates!

Be warned with this card once your interest free term is up you will be paying ridiculously high interest. It’s a joke considering interest rates are so low everywhere else these days.

Didar B.

Didar B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Received Go master

Received Go master card in mail on 24 March 20. Which I did NOT apply for. Called them many times over the past few weeks, voice message that there is a 2 hour delay.
I have not activated the card and have no intentions of using it just want to cancel it.
On 29 April 20 received a statement with $25 set up $5.95 monthly fee
Plus three transactions made in NSW. Total of over $300. Give me a break.
I got feedup and reported it to Vic police.
Come on Latitude finance what kind of an operation are you running.
I have AMX, Visa no such issues.
I JUST WANT TO Cancel Go master card.

Darren Kelly

Darren Kelly

Took forever for a approval

Took forever for an approval that and as a result lost out on the offer I was after and the longer the interest free period, never had problems with the credit checks previously but the document upload check was no faster, cant wait to see how the rest of the service goes.

Nicole Bonell

Nicole BonellFar West, NSW

Go MasterCard Making it easy

I recently purchased a tv for my son and applied for the go MasterCard. I have almost paid this off and decided to get a new one for the lounge room. I went online and ordered my new tv, was able to put it on my go MasterCard and was done in about 10minutes. That included me browsing. I think this card is an absolute asset. Loving it.

Bad experience trying to set up payments

Initial purchase and application process is easy. trying to contact Go Master card for payment setup is where is becomes difficult. To set up direct debit you get the option of FAX or post (it's 2020). No contact details on the website but the phone number and when called was a 3 hour wait. Kept getting locked out of the account and when requesting a password reset via email, not received. Still not rectified. Have filled in 2 feedback forms, no reply.

Find out how GO MasterCard compares to other No Annual Fee Credit Cards

In COVID-19 & RBA rate at 0.25% why is my Mastercard I/R so high at 22.74%? As a long term customer, this is an outrage.

Reward and accumulating points is fine but I am currently paying about $100 per month on billed finance charges and I am not happy about it. Please investigate and get back to me.

Jay M.

Jay M.Sydney, NSW

Don't really receive any "Platinum" benefits.

I appreciate what the card offers with interest free payments, and I am a regular user of this feature. Having said that, I also obtain cards from other financial institutions under the Black and Platinum categories with far more benefits outside of the payment flexibility which my Go Mastercard does not match up against with it's "Platinum" card.

AEG3012

AEG3012Canberra

Very useful to manage large purchases but appalling service

Interest free is great

Great option to pay things off over time, as long as you pay it before the interest free period ends. We have never had an issue with this. Customer service are a bit slack and take a long time to respond but they were helpful at least in moving my payments to pay off specific items.

Bernx

BernxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great on the side of Latitude, can improve on the vendor side

This review is specifically about the capability to use the GO MasterCard to pay Apple products "over 12 months without interests."

I know this might be completely out of the hands of Latitude/GO, but it is a little disappointing having to wait for the call of a "Sales Representative" from Apple to confirm and process my order, especially when I already had a valid GO card, with sufficient funds for the regular purchase, and it is already the second time I've done such transactions!

Of course, once confirmed and processed, the rest of the experience was flawless, as one would expect from an Apple product and Latitude financials.