GO MasterCard

GO MasterCard (page 4 of 44)

Pros

• 0% interest for a set period (min. $300 purchases)

• Three repayment options to choose from

Cons

• $5.95 Monthly Fee

• $25 Establishment Fee

• High rate once the interest-free period ends (22.74%)

• 3% International Transaction Fee

2.7

jen

jenNorth Queensland, QLD

the sales man was terrific at harvey norman atherton

how do u get points easy to do very happy with the service at harvey norman atherton cant find anymore to say have a fridge on it and now atv

Laura C.

Laura C.South East Queensland, QLD

Makes new purchases stress free

This card is a great tool for managing new purchases. Easy to use, great app and manageable payment options. It is taken a such a wide variety of retailers that almost every item you need can be purchased on it.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great for interest free purchasing but as a credit card the interest is high so wouldn’t recommend it as a credit card

You need a lot of points to be able to use the reward system, so it’s not really worth it if you want a card with a good rewards. 20,000 points for a $100 item is pretty poor.

Rob D.

Rob D.Hobart, TAS

OMG I'm very happy with the product

500 days interest free amazing perfect for my wife's iPad,the old android was just not cutting it anymore, so I decided to go to Harvey Norman to look at a replacement and when I saw the 500 days interest free it was so easy to make a decision

S Marie

S MarieHunter Region, NSW

Fast approval and who can pass up 60 months interest free!

Great product. Has a small monthly fee and start fee but worth it to be able to take home a big ticket item you want instantly and be able to pay it off.
Staff are great to talk to and no wait times when calling in with questions.

Shane

ShaneNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Happy :-)

No issues with the card, handy to have for those interest free impulse buys, We have been using the card for may years, never had an issue with payments, always pay off early.

Cindy-Lea Evans

Cindy-Lea EvansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for emergency shopping

I used my card in Victoria
I’ve had my card for years and only use it if I need something for the house replaced straight away.
I would not be without it ......

I haven't received my card yet and I am awaiting proper instructions to arrange regular repayments. Could you please advise when I will receive the card and be able to commence regular monthly payments in accordance with a repayment schedule?

DTs

DTsHunter Region, NSW

Service is appalling

No service provided at all and happy to charge a fortune for the card servicing paying it off ASAP and closing account ridiculous.
Tried to call them numerous times to sort a card issue only to wait on the phone for long periods to then have phone line cut out every time.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient for unexpected expenses

With the current climate there are unexpected expenses that arise. It is very convenient to be able to use the Master Card for a purchase so that it is available for use now but it is able to be paid off over a selected period.

Karen Maddern

Karen MaddernSouth West, WA

Pensioners delight

Quick and easy to use in multiple stores for multiple purchases.
BPay attracts a charge, pay through the Latitude App.
Other than interest free periods, I have not been offered any rewards.

Erwin C.

Erwin C.South East Queensland, QLD

Laptop Purchase

Recently purchased a laptop for my daughter and was amazed at the service provided by Harvey Norman and GO master. The process was quick and easy and highly recommended for use.

Kane

KaneSouthwest, VIC

No not happy

Still.have not received gift cards from.harvey norman and not happy so call me tomorrow can u please after 10am ok thanks I wanted cards for the kids as I purchase $2000

AJC

AJCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

fast and easy

We needed an upgrade so we went this way to get it , we got it fast and easy, very happy with the service we got from master go thank you

Poldark

PoldarkCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Go card is wonderful gives you a chance to get your appliances when you need them out of the blue

Things go BUNG when you least need it but there is Go card to help out just wonderful very easy to use I would not be bothered going to any other company very easy to pay online

Kae S.

Kae S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really good , haven’t had any issues and customer service is quite good

Found using my card overseas uncomplicated. I generally redeem my rewards for gift cards which I find an added bonus . The process for redeeming points is consumer friendly . Any issues or enquires have found customer service staff very helpful.

Josh Honner

Josh HonnerNorthern Region, NSW

handy to have

Good as long as you pay within time frame. Customer service has been good to deal with with no real long wait times. Fees are probably the only down side a few to many .

Goutham

GouthamSouth East Queensland, QLD

I regret getting this card!

Having constant troubles trying to sync my card to the app. Customer service calls remain unreachable always. Recently I made a hefty payment for one of my purchases at Harvey Norman. Not sure if my payments went through. Feeling anxious and there is know way to know as I cant get hold of customer service representatives.

Brodie m

Brodie m

Worst finance company.

If you are thinking about utilising this company, don’t. They add money to your account labelling it as ‘billed finance’ with no explanation, I would never, ever recommend this pathetic company.

Robbie

RobbieCentral Coast NSW

They charge a fee for everything

Account closed and money was bpayed to them in error. Asked for the money back and they charged a fee. Even to pay by bpay they charge $10?!? Don't use them.