3.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (10)
MaryJ

MaryJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thanks for the sound advice!

Great service by Pam and her team. Thanks for helping me with my health issues and opening my eyes to a range of great products that are already benefiting me. I haven't felt this great in years.

Store LocationNarellan
Margaret L.Go Vita

Thank you Mary for your positive feedback. We love hearing how our stores personalise your experience and we shall pass your feedback on. Yours in Good Health.

Syed A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inaccurate pricing online vs in store

Margaret L.Go Vita

Syed, thank you for your comments. I will pass these back through to our management team and see if we can work on this for future...thanks again

Difficult Staff Member - Springwood, Blue Mountains

Store LocationSpringwood, NSW
Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Go Vita compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Ali H.

Ali H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great staff

Great staff always well stocked. I love that they have a naturopath in store to offer expert advice and iridology. I could recommend the Marion and Colonnades stores in SA for this service.

Store LocationMarion and Colonnades
Margaret L.Go Vita

thanks for the shout out! All our stores are independently owned and operated – thanks for supporting local business!

PHYLLIS

PHYLLISPerth, WA

Delivery.

Being over 80 and not able to get to the shops at the moment,I was able to get 2 deliveries by very nice assistants, on asking today could I get a delivery from the Curumbine shop I was told in no uncertain terms no deliveries
even though I said I had deliveries before., all the other assistants I have dealt with over the years have been fantastic. I have spent a lot of money in this store but in future will spend my money elsewhere.

Florence Cochran

Florence CochranPerth, WA

Helpful staff

I love visiting my local Go Vita, even if I know exactly what I need I always enjoy having a look around at products and maybe find something new.

Staff at my store are always helpful and insightful, I have specific health concerns and dietary needs which has been made easier thanks to advice and options in this store.

Items can be a little pricey which is pretty consistent when you have to eat a particular diet so much of a much-ness.

Store LocationInnaloo WA
Margaret L.Go Vita

Thank you Florence for the great review!

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I have been a Go Vita customer in Ballarat Vic for many years.

The staff are always happy, helpful and go out of their way to make my visit pleasant and satisfying. The shop has grown and so have the amount of staff on the floor but I have still felt like the customer comes first. As the shop now offers a wider range of products it is even easier to find all I need. Thanks and keep up the excellent service and variety.

Store LocationBallarat Vic

Fantastic

Fantastic health and wellness options available at the Frankston Bayside Go Vita store. Loads of health products. Very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff. Always love visiting to see what’s new.

Store LocationFrankston Bayside

Rats in the Store at Burwood 1

Burwood 1
Went for a quick shopping trip and walk past your Store and saw to my disgust a fat live Rat in the window and one the floor !!!
( Store was closed)

Store LocationBurwood
Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Go Vita compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Berwick Go Vita

I shop at Berwick GoVita for all my health food needs. The range of products and the staff are so knowledgeable I wouldn't go anywhere else. There seems to always be a professional naturopath on whenever I go. Outstanding service.

Store LocationBerwick