2.9

Syed A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inaccurate pricing online vs in store

Margaret L.Go Vita

Syed, thank you for your comments. I will pass these back through to our management team and see if we can work on this for future...thanks again

Difficult Staff Member - Springwood, Blue Mountains

PHYLLIS

PHYLLISPerth, WA

Delivery.

Being over 80 and not able to get to the shops at the moment,I was able to get 2 deliveries by very nice assistants, on asking today could I get a delivery from the Curumbine shop I was told in no uncertain terms no deliveries
even though I said I had deliveries before., all the other assistants I have dealt with over the years have been fantastic. I have spent a lot of money in this store but in future will spend my money elsewhere.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Go Vita compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Rats in the Store at Burwood 1

Burwood 1
Went for a quick shopping trip and walk past your Store and saw to my disgust a fat live Rat in the window and one the floor !!!
( Store was closed)

Ana

AnaMelbourne

Dandruff shampoo

I have been to knox Go Vita store. Lady recommended shampoo for dandruff and when I used its totally watery and gave me too much itchy scalp.

Ausbuy

AusbuyM

Never shop at Go Vita no refunds

My wife purchased some vitamins for me from the Berwick Go Vita.
I did not need these vitamins, so I went to return these items for refund only 3 days after purchase.
The manager at the Berwick Go Vita refused giving me a refund, and only offered a store credit.
We do not live locally to this store and do not shop in that area, so the store credit was not a convenient option for me.
Also when I checked online prices against Go Vita's prices, the vitamins were 30-40% cheaper online.
If you want bad customer service and overpriced vitamins shop at the Berwick Go Vita.
Now I am stuck with these overpriced vitamins.

Marialuisa

MarialuisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Epping Vic store bad management and sevice

Purchased black hair colour was told it will wash out to brown my natural colour and it didn’t. When I explained this to Staff member she refused to help me. Then her manager Harshe butted in and said no we won’t exchange. I asked nicely as I was given incorrect advice. She refused to change it. I just wanted brown. After spending lots of money on vitamins I won’t be back. She treated me poorly and I advised I will contact consumer of law. As the product is unopened and untouched. Bad service. Won’t be back.

Pam

PamPerth

Deceptive customer offer

Expired Products, Racist Behaviour in Glen Waverley Store.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Go Vita compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Bradstone

BradstoneBrisbane

Wrong Product

I asked for a specific type of water bottle at the Myer Centre Brisbane store. It was wrong, so I took it back. Staff were basically dismissive and rude. They offered to sell me the correct product as well. but no refund or exchange. Way to look after your customers folks. Looked around, and found what I wanted elsewhere, better product, and cheaper! Note to self. Look online before visting GoVita.

Hughes

HughesMain beach

Sick of being overcharged.

Have happily purchased from GoVita Southport for several years but they have moved premises and both times I have tried to purchase from their new shop I have been overcharged. First time I had to go all the way back to the store to question the cost and they refunded me. This time I was quoted a higher price than the shelf price on two products despite the fact that it was also meant to be a 21% discount day. I will NOT be going back. If I hadn't checked I would have been overcharged again!