2.9

MaryJ

MaryJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thanks for the sound advice!

Great service by Pam and her team. Thanks for helping me with my health issues and opening my eyes to a range of great products that are already benefiting me. I haven't felt this great in years.

Margaret L.Go Vita

Thank you Mary for your positive feedback. We love hearing how our stores personalise your experience and we shall pass your feedback on. Yours in Good Health.

Ali H.

Ali H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great staff

Great staff always well stocked. I love that they have a naturopath in store to offer expert advice and iridology. I could recommend the Marion and Colonnades stores in SA for this service.

Margaret L.Go Vita

thanks for the shout out! All our stores are independently owned and operated – thanks for supporting local business!

Florence Cochran

Florence CochranPerth, WA

Helpful staff

I love visiting my local Go Vita, even if I know exactly what I need I always enjoy having a look around at products and maybe find something new.

Staff at my store are always helpful and insightful, I have specific health concerns and dietary needs which has been made easier thanks to advice and options in this store.

Items can be a little pricey which is pretty consistent when you have to eat a particular diet so much of a much-ness.

Margaret L.Go Vita

Thank you Florence for the great review!

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Go Vita compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Bazza1957Wyoming

Great range & knowledgeable staff

Great range & knowledgeable staff. My local store on the Central Coast has naturopaths & nutritionist so I always know that I am getting the right advice. Will be going there again.

Great to hear Bazza1957!

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I have been a Go Vita customer in Ballarat Vic for many years.

The staff are always happy, helpful and go out of their way to make my visit pleasant and satisfying. The shop has grown and so have the amount of staff on the floor but I have still felt like the customer comes first. As the shop now offers a wider range of products it is even easier to find all I need. Thanks and keep up the excellent service and variety.

Fantastic

Fantastic health and wellness options available at the Frankston Bayside Go Vita store. Loads of health products. Very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff. Always love visiting to see what’s new.

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Berwick Go Vita

I shop at Berwick GoVita for all my health food needs. The range of products and the staff are so knowledgeable I wouldn't go anywhere else. There seems to always be a professional naturopath on whenever I go. Outstanding service.

Perfect service at Berwick store

I shop at my local Berwick store and I find them to be helpful and attentive to my needs. the product range is quite spectacular as you can find all type of niche brands that are not easy to find and the prices are fair. I will continue to shop here for a long time. Thank you providing a wonderful service

ytsim

ytsim

Fantastic service

Always love going into any of these stores, friendly staff and they always stock everything I'm looking for. I can't fault them.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Go Vita compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Sammie

SammieGold Coast

Good advice, service and better prices than a bigger chain I was using

There was a certain muesli I loved and was hard to find. I could buy it at this Mermaid Waters store cheaper than other health food stores. The manager would always try and get the stock I was after. I am certainly a good customer there and that is not just down to the prices, the service is friendly and knowledgeable. The store doesn't have fresh vegies but there is a good fruit and veg store nearby. I now make my own muesli with all the different tubs of goodies I can choose from.