2GoDaddy

Jason
Jason2 posts

Anna L.
Anna L.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

The worst experience ever, save your time nerves and money

Soo terrible I want to cry. 0 customer service . They have no idea what they are doing. 4 times i have asked help to get my page live but still nothing. If you have google sites web page DO NOT BUY THEIR DOMAIN. IT DOES NOT WORK. They should say that on their webpage. Of course they take your money and then leave you without working domain. All that time I have spent talking to the bad customer service and almost a month and my page is still not live. They say it is google sites fault not giving ip address but everyone in google sites page are saying google sites do not have ip address and godaddy is not trained and do not understand that. Wish i read the reviews here before.
Rory K
Rory K

Avoid, avoid, avoid

Dreadful, rip off company – avoid, avoid, avoid for register domains. They charge you for crazy things that are included with other registries like Squarespace Domains.
Nick F
Nick FSydney, NSW2 posts
Jane F.
Jane F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

UNETHICAL

They ILLEGALLY renewed my subscription from an EXPIRED credit card and now of course, they won't refund my money. I have been to fair trading, and godaddy were asked to pay the money and that was in January. I still haven't got my refund.
Disgusting business practices.
My hope is that I have changed at least 1 persons mind about signing up to these dodgy dealers.
Umesh D.
Umesh D.

Matthew A.
Matthew A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA14 posts

frustrating to use

not self explanatory and not easy to navigate the site. the layout of everything is random. you need to search and memorize each setting to know how to do anything.
Anuj K.
Anuj K.

Dee G.
Dee G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECH SUPPORT

Hopeless tech support. Cannot understand a word I'm saying, just going around and around in circles. Customer service and tech support is in india. I only did a tril but I am Definitely NOT going ahead with this platform.
Matt T.
Matt T.Perth, WA2 posts

Worst customer experience I've ever had

Worst customer experience I've ever had.
Representative took 5 minutes to respond whenever I sent a message about my DNS and email hosting.
Michael Law
Michael Law8 posts

Darren Fine
Darren FineSydney, NSW2 posts

Terrible support, can barely speak English. Rather go to Squarespace Domains

Would give 0 stars if I could! Spent over an hour on live chat support to try delete a TXT record their system kept giving me an error when I was trying to delete. The person could barely speak English, and it was as if she wasn't reading my messages at all, and kept saying that she was double checking things with her team, but then wouldn't respond for 5-10 minutes and I kept having to follow up. Seems like you're speaking to a bot. Absolute garbage customer service / technical support!
anmar m.
anmar m.2 posts

Stay away !!!

Stay away from these guys, they are pure thief’s and will rip you off
Adam R.
Adam R.South East Queensland, QLD

Mel M.
Mel M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Avoid, no tech support

Have been with GoDaddy for 10 years, our domain went down 5 days ago and still haven't heard back from support. No tech support whatsoever. AVOID.
Aaron
AaronLaunceston, TAS3 posts

If you like wasting your time, choose GoDaddy!

These guys have the worst support imaginable. Avoid them like the covid vaccine.

Charlotte
Charlotte

Ripped off and disappointed

So many spam emails.
I no longer have my business name or website and have been trying to cancel with Godaddy since last year before my renewal. But because I no longer have access to the email address associated with the account, I was unable to cancel. After so much back and forth communication of repeating myself they finally promised to have it sorted and told me to let the renewal go through and they’ll refund it.
Now they won’t refund.
Dan C.
Dan C.

Useless customer support

Inc: 352597

Ecomm website has been down for 3 days now due to a simple admin fix. Terrible support. I have been bounced around departments and told conflicting things.

R A
R A11 posts

WORST SUPPORT TEAM EVER

If I could give 0 star I would! Worst customer service ever! Been dealing with them for 3 days! My domain that is registered with them for a year now has been disconnected with an error of Pending Registration! After a year!!! When speaking to their team get conflicting information and 3 days without emails for my clients! Bloody useless GODADDY! I will be taking my thousands of dollar business elsewhere! My case number in case you ever get around to solving it 352495!
Jonathon P.
Jonathon P.Perth, WA3 posts

Go daddy scam

Be careful using this company. I paid $2000 for a website in November last year. I still have no website, not even a draft & they will not return my calls or give me a refund. If everyone that has written a review reports these scammers the Accc will take note. https://portal.accc.gov.au/forms/info-form/consumer-report/?contactedbusiness=1
Glenyce B.
Glenyce B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Bestbuy E.
Bestbuy E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adelle I.
Adelle I.

Don’t sign up

Do not sign up with Go Daddy if you operate in Australia. Our domain was shut down for not updating our ABN with them. All business operations were suspended for 48 hours and counting because owe can’t get someone in Arizona to update the ABN. We are just a ticket number to them in a long line of many other unhappy customers and just need to wait our turn. All the while, we have 13 employees that can not work and a website that currently doesn’t exist. The service is broken. We are all exhausted over trying to get a response and loosing sleep each night because in Melbourne time the AUHelp centre in Arizona is only open between 12am and 9.30am our time. Do yourself a favour. Stay local.
Sami
Sami

Customer Support Very Disappointing

The poor customer representative appeared to have little to no training.
Constant wind noise like someone was using a leaf blower every 10 seconds.
Advised the issue I was having, took 10 minutes for the rep to sign into my account only to repeat back to me the exact issue I stated in the first 10 seconds.
Hard to communicate, luckily my issue was minor and resolved myself, no confidence they could provide any comfort or assistance.
Never using again.

Michael C.South-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Chez
ChezSydney, NSW11 posts

5 Little Indians who didn't have a Clue

Totally ridiculous. Went around in circles for an hour. Kept uploading tutes. I had One question they could/would not answer. Where is the Carrier Calculated Shipping tab. Their help pages say it should be there in shipping. Was Not. Sent me around in circles adding and deleting shipping. All weights etc entered. Then saying it was fixed. Nothing changed. Five of them useless. All did the same sending me help pages I had already checked. It's still not there. Go Daddy hopeless..weeks of wasted work. Is Squarespace any better??? So thanks for nothing Shaik Basha. Navpreet. Javisrana. And whoever.
fernanda B.
fernanda B.Sydney, NSW

So sad, the quality of services has dramatically changed!

I have been a customer of GoDaddy for many years. Initially, their customer support was provided by individuals who spoke English perfectly and were based in the USA. They were very helpful and provided me with guidance on how to manage my website, which was important to me as a small business owner. However, in recent times, I have been finding it difficult to communicate with their support team. The English spoken by their representatives is unclear and I have been unable to resolve the issues I have been facing and don't seem to want to spend the time to help instead they consistently trying to sell me the service to fix my issue.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.

Avoid

Customer service is dreadful. You can get through to someone but you'll have no luck getting any issues resolved. I'm on my ninth call to them to release my Microsoft 365 tenancy so I can register with Microsoft, I've had no email for 14 days yet they keep telling me every time I call that they're 'doing it now and to wait 1 hour for the changes'. Still can't register with MS. It's absolutely infuriating.
Plenty of customer service reps, none of them can actually do the fix you're asking for.
Burgerchiefs
Burgerchiefs

Replaced our domain

Replaced our domain with a temp link without our consent and we have no idea why, dozens of calls later and still no answers and we can’t access our web page which our business highly relies on
3 years with go daddy so not a new domain and everything was paid to date
Caused a very big mess to our business and a hold on our promotions and advertisements
RupertHobart, TAS5 posts

• +3Thumbnail
Rupert

Still no response, payments team is refusing to deal with me as are all the managers I have previously spoken to who just straight up won't respond.

Anthony
AnthonyHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Setti
Setti2 posts

Worst Customer Support Team

I attempted to cancel a product (Website + Marketing Basic) with GoDaddy, but my experience with their customer service was incredibly frustrating. Upon calling them, I was placed on hold for an hour, during which they continuously pitched various other products. Despite expressing my desire to proceed with the cancellation without purchasing additional items, the representative informed me that she needed to consult with her manager. Regrettably, she placed me on hold again and never returned to the call. This cycle repeated multiple times, leading me to conclude that I have encountered the worst customer service imaginable with GoDaddy.
moe
moeSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Shocking customer service

Do not waste your time and money with this mobs. they do not care about you. I wish I'd read these reviews before purchasing from this terrible company. Purchased a Host which was advertised to come with a free domain, now trying to link the domain to the host and they want to charge me again. phone call is not possible , wait time 40-50 minutes in the morning, even though if you get through staff have no idea how to fix this. called 4 times now, a simple issue like this is not resolved.
Fraser
Fraser

Terrible customer service

Their website would not let me purchase a com.au domain due to an error on their end. I jumped on live chat twice, and never got a response. I texted and provided screenshots of the error which they said they could not see. They then asked me to send an email instead!! The error I made them aware of would take two seconds to test on their side, however they expect me to jump through hoops just to try and fix THEIR PROBLEM. By fast the worst customer support I've ever experienced. Would highly recommend to avoid using GoDaddy!
Serge C.