GoDaddy

GoDaddy (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Digital Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GoDaddy

1.2
  • Rates and Fees

Zena
ZenaSydney, NSW

Absolutely hopeless

Jude
JudeNew South Wales

Would give them minus 5 if I could.

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Websites disappeared

Alice T.
Alice T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

THE WORST SERVICE EVER

I cannot believe a company this big can be so pathetic. None of their contact numbers work, and every 30 mins on the helpline chat I get someone new and have to explain the whole issue again. The issue being that I was told I could have two emails linked to my Gmail, then as soon as I paid the yearly subscription apparently now I can't. This company should not be allowed to operate - they are criminals

Michael B.
Michael B.New South Wales

useless

Pedro
Pedro

Go anywhere else but GoDaddy. My web page i paid them to do is an absolute joke and appears NOWHERE on Google.

Promised me the world. Delivered kindergarten rubbish. I have been complaining for 2 years. Their solution - pay them more money to fix their incompetency. I wish i had never heard of GoDaddy.

Justin
JustinSydney, NSW

Good service. Good product. Excellent price. If you want to do something complex, know your stuff.

They are a stupid as the name

I had a service with Godaddy for almost two years and they managed to take my site down at least three times. For days at a time, the support is useless and they can't fix problems they created. I am now with netvirtue how are so much better I can not compare them.

Nicky
NickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

God dam awful customer service

You DO NOT get 24/7 customer service, you will be on hold for over 1 hour (minimum) when someone does finally get online, you will be told their phone is playong up and then you will not be able to hear them and will need to hang up and start again

Tp920
Tp920

Shithouse support and integration with microsoft 365

its in the title and support does not exist, there is a phone number and email but they do not seem to appear to have anyone on the other end!!!

Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrendous!

Completely disastrous. They have no idea what they are doing! Massive wait times on the phone, then they hang up! Charged for an annual and monthly email and refused to refund. Deleted business website and all our uploaded emails which we had paid our IT person to upload. Refuse to re upload or reimburse for having to pay our IT person to upload again, even though their mistake! Took 8 days and 4 hours a day on the phone to get our emails working.
Ovoid this company!

Lcharmony
LcharmonyCentral West, NSW

Charge Fees Without Authorisation

This Company being a den of thieves debits my account three years after closure of a nightmare being their service. I use the word service very loosely! This account was closed three years ago due to their non existent customer service and extremely slow servers. Now they charge a fee for SSL which was cancelled at the time of closure in 2017. Eventually I was able to talk to someone from overseas to get a refund I* awiat the outcome. Keep away from this horrendous SCAM company.

VERYunsatisfied
VERYunsatisfiedSydney, NSW

1 star is far too many! AVOID

trying to get in touch with tech support for failed email service with go daddy. have been on the line waiting 1 hour 47 minutes so far! they haven't even informed me with progress once. They just keep playing a recording saying "we can't wait to exceed your expectations" - what a JOKE!

lachlan b.
lachlan b.Perth, WA

Scam artists

So took over $350 out of my account last month for services i havent used in over 8 months. (Default option on checkout is auto-renew) so i called up. Was on hold for 2 whole hours. Finally got it cancelled and money back.
Suprise suprise a month later another $250 taken from my account. Once again trying to call up.
I work hard 9-5 and so far ive missed an hour and a half sitting in the hallway trying to get my money back.

Absolutely discusting.

Gary X.
Gary X.

Relevant to a scam

I highly doubted my contact information was disclosed without my consent from GoDaddy to Domainsupportus.com, which is definitely a scammer of domain service from USA too, because they email me soon after I build my website on GoDaddy. They keep charging money from my bank account and no responses when I contact them via the email they sent through before. Put them on the blacklist. I have tried to contact both GoDaddy and Domainsupportus.com without any response.

GOdaddy are abhorrent

John Doe
John DoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

RIP OFF MERCHANTS

Repeatedly charge for products and services that are not delivered and refuse to give refunds. Absolute crooks! Paid for website and it wasn't visible for 2 months, my bad luck. Paid for domain purchase got nothing, my bad luck. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

If I could give 0 stars I would

RodB
RodB

Poor service

On hold for 38 minutes. Still no answer. I have a feeling there is actually no-one there to take my call. Hello! Are you there? I really need some help.

Gary
GaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just a dumb site and Company

I am sitting here on the auction site and to start the bids are in USD but they are displaying in AUD. I change the currency settings in my account and this does not fix it so I ring support and they tell me this is a common complaint and I need to change setting on homepage. The auction was set to finish over an hour ago but they extend an extra 5 minutes every time someone bids so we could be here for the rest of the year. Everyone knows when an auction ends so end it at that time this is just a joke. Going going going not gone lets give it another 5 minutes????????????

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.
MiniBooCreativeAgency J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

#OpenWeStand False & Misleading Advertising. I asked for some help - Go Daddy refused and deleted my website.

Chris
ChrisSouthwest, VIC

Waited 36 mins on the phone which then just hung up

When Godaddy switched over to cpanel, I paid extra money for the migration. I was told it would take two hours. Next day, the website was still not working. I rang them back again, waited on the line for 36 mins, and then it just hung up. What terrible service!

Kathryn
KathrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever!

I have sat on a chatline for over 3 hours today to try to get my facebook business page attached to my Godaddy website. The worst experience ever!! Very very poor customer service. All they seem to do is to send links for you to click on which is just a bunch of computer jargon.

James S.
James S.

Teeeeeerible Service, Huge Sham.

Avoid them on any costs.

Cheap to join, rip you off to the bone in long run. Been with them for last 9 month, charge me $170 for full year. Currently I've been charged well over $1,000 for ridiculous reasons.

Migrating to other service provider now.

Runnnnnnn away from their service.

0 Star service provider....

Sylvia
SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wish I could give them 0 star

I wish I could give them 0 star. the first time I typed the website it's cheap then I went to pay my cart they said it was no longer there. 10 times, the company tried to keep the keywords we search to make more money. horrible