2GoDaddy

2% · 12471 · 97%

Chez
ChezSydney, NSW11 posts

5 Little Indians who didn't have a Clue

Totally ridiculous. Went around in circles for an hour. Kept uploading tutes. I had One question they could/would not answer. Where is the Carrier Calculated Shipping tab. Their help pages say it should be there in shipping. Was Not. Sent me around in circles adding and deleting shipping. All weights etc entered. Then saying it was fixed. Nothing changed. Five of them useless. All did the same sending me help pages I had already checked. It's still not there. Go Daddy hopeless..weeks of wasted work. Is Squarespace any better??? So thanks for nothing Shaik Basha. Navpreet. Javisrana. And whoever.
fernanda B.
fernanda B.Sydney, NSW

So sad, the quality of services has dramatically changed!

I have been a customer of GoDaddy for many years. Initially, their customer support was provided by individuals who spoke English perfectly and were based in the USA. They were very helpful and provided me with guidance on how to manage my website, which was important to me as a small business owner. However, in recent times, I have been finding it difficult to communicate with their support team. The English spoken by their representatives is unclear and I have been unable to resolve the issues I have been facing and don't seem to want to spend the time to help instead they consistently trying to sell me the service to fix my issue.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.

Avoid

Customer service is dreadful. You can get through to someone but you'll have no luck getting any issues resolved. I'm on my ninth call to them to release my Microsoft 365 tenancy so I can register with Microsoft, I've had no email for 14 days yet they keep telling me every time I call that they're 'doing it now and to wait 1 hour for the changes'. Still can't register with MS. It's absolutely infuriating.
Plenty of customer service reps, none of them can actually do the fix you're asking for.
Burgerchiefs
Burgerchiefs

Replaced our domain

Replaced our domain with a temp link without our consent and we have no idea why, dozens of calls later and still no answers and we can’t access our web page which our business highly relies on
3 years with go daddy so not a new domain and everything was paid to date
Caused a very big mess to our business and a hold on our promotions and advertisements
RupertHobart, TAS5 posts

• +3Thumbnail
Rupert

Still no response, payments team is refusing to deal with me as are all the managers I have previously spoken to who just straight up won't respond.

Anthony
AnthonyHunter Region, NSW2 posts
Setti
Setti2 posts

Worst Customer Support Team

I attempted to cancel a product (Website + Marketing Basic) with GoDaddy, but my experience with their customer service was incredibly frustrating. Upon calling them, I was placed on hold for an hour, during which they continuously pitched various other products. Despite expressing my desire to proceed with the cancellation without purchasing additional items, the representative informed me that she needed to consult with her manager. Regrettably, she placed me on hold again and never returned to the call. This cycle repeated multiple times, leading me to conclude that I have encountered the worst customer service imaginable with GoDaddy.
moe
moeSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Shocking customer service

Do not waste your time and money with this mobs. they do not care about you. I wish I'd read these reviews before purchasing from this terrible company. Purchased a Host which was advertised to come with a free domain, now trying to link the domain to the host and they want to charge me again. phone call is not possible , wait time 40-50 minutes in the morning, even though if you get through staff have no idea how to fix this. called 4 times now, a simple issue like this is not resolved.
Fraser
Fraser

Terrible customer service

Their website would not let me purchase a com.au domain due to an error on their end. I jumped on live chat twice, and never got a response. I texted and provided screenshots of the error which they said they could not see. They then asked me to send an email instead!! The error I made them aware of would take two seconds to test on their side, however they expect me to jump through hoops just to try and fix THEIR PROBLEM. By fast the worst customer support I've ever experienced. Would highly recommend to avoid using GoDaddy!
Serge C.
Serge C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Aden
Aden

Stay away...this company is a craphole

Contacted them to remove my domain from their O365 tenant and they first said it would take 15 mins then after that I still can't add my domain to my O365 tenant. Contacted them again, and this time they said few hours. Contacted again 9 hours later, they said 24 hours. 36 hrs later, they keep repeating 24 hrs.
Shahin K.
Shahin K.3 posts

Mark
Mark4 posts

Used to be great with many possibilities, but have gone downhill very fast the last few years

The website to register your domains and organise your hosting and email is very hard to navigate.
They are not upfront about upcoming renewals and costs - to a point where it's almost fraud.
Customer service is only helpful if things are going right but terrible if something has gone wrong.

Shockingly bad now. I'm moving all my domains and hosting away.

George M
George MPerth, WA4 posts

Terrible experience

Zero customer service
Poor quality of work
Sales people were good to get me in the door. After that, really really poor.
Couldn't listen or follow very simple instructions to even update my phone number on their system despite me asking 1000 times.

I hope someone contacts me to rectify this. FYI I have already provided my invoice number.

Mike97
Mike97Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC13 posts

Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

They used to be good, once upon a time

I used to host my website with them, but now logging into their portal is like entering an utterly confusing labyrinth of circular links that always lead back to where you didn't want to be. I lost years' worth of emails that I had stored in their system for no apparent reason. Old dying technology, going down; forget GoDaddy.

David Dxn
David DxnFar North Queensland, QLD6 posts

Could not build websites, have not returned money

I was offered new websites to increase my online traffic. A week after paying I was told that they could not build my websites, a refund was offered. I’ve been waiting 8 weeks. Three people said that they would chase this up. No response. No result.
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lost Trust after 15yrs

I've been with Godaddy for 15 yrs but ill be leaving shorty beware of the positive reviews its all lies. The platform is failing and google tells me their servers are down constantly. I cannot access order online and after one year of trying to resolve issues im leaving. Since teaming up with microsoft and forcing customers to use their costly products they have sabotaged what once was a great website platform.
Rani H.
Rani H.2 posts

Jenny
JennySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Just been scammed by Go Daddy

Money taken from my Aus account in USD. Never heard or dealt with business before, so interested to know how they got my details! Scammers. Beware.
KEK
KEK

Once, great. No longer

I have been a GoDaddy customer for a decade or more. They used to provide excellent customer service. However, I have found in the last year that they have billed me twice for things. And their (new?) customer service team is all talk, no action. And their wait times! What's happened GoDaddy - time to have a hard look at what you've been doing or you will lose some of your most loyal customers.
Kamil
Kamil3 posts

they are harassing me

This is a big joke. They keep sending emails asking to pay for domains I am not associated with. I am not even their customer. I have been trying to stop them from spamming my email for weeks, unfortunately they do not stop. Criminals
Johnny
JohnnyIllawarra, NSW

Absolute rip-off

Been with them for years on a monthly basis until they contacted me and offered a better deal for a yearly subscription which I accepted and then they kept charging me monthly after I paid. the rep who gave me the offer is not responding to emails. Time to move on!!!
Ripped Off
Ripped OffSydney, NSW3 posts

Once were great... Now AVOID!

Go Daddy was always a great company with clever, tech savvy staff from the US. We have utilised their service for about 7 years. They were always great and would solve issues quickly to the point that I recommended them to many people. They have now outsourced the call centre to the Phillipines and unfortunately they are TERRIBLE and not tech savvy at all. They have no idea what they are doing.... Sad demise for what was a great brand.
Lisa
Lisa3 posts

Horrible Experience

There is just something about talking to human robots I can not stand- the phillipines have breed specialised non empathetic humanoids to speak politely and robotically - and never ever ever actually help you. If you want to loose your mind try and get anything beyond scripted responses. Avoid at all costs
Peter D.
Peter D.3 posts

No email possible

They try now for 2 month to create my email account. They are useless to help. They want extra money to create bymyself on google an email. But one must be encluded into the contract.
GoDaddy   DM

Hello Peter, Thank you for your feedback and our sincere apologies for the delay you have encountered with your email creation. I have forwarded this information to our teams so that they can review immediately.

My thanks,
JM

Peter
PeterNorth Queensland, QLD

Amelia L.
Amelia L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never Deal With GoDaddy You Will Be a Loser

Bought a GoDaddy SSL that cost me $269.95 after that found out that everywhere else was under $20 What a rip-off
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Steve C
Steve CWide Bay-Burnett, QLD11 posts

A spiteful operator who does not care about your business

GoDaddy currently has a policy where if you transfer your hosting to a third part provider they will deliberately wipe out all of your A, TXT and MX records rendering your 365 email useless. There is no reason for their doing this other than to get revenge against you for leaving their hosting. Even more ridiculous is the fact you don't even need to have hosting with them for them to do this. You merely only need to have a domain with them and change the name servers and these scumbags will deliberately wipe out all of your records. You would be a nutcase to deal with this company given how underhanded they act behind your back. Go on GoDaddy staff; what's your excuse for this inexcusable behavior?
David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Woeful service

Bought a domain with go daddy last year. Didn't know it had atoned on (terrible feature). Never got any warning/email that my domain was going to auto renew until after they charged me. Not only did they charge me without me knowing but they DOUBLED the price from last year.

Talking to customer service to get this matter resolved was like pulling teeth. I WILL NEVER USE GODADDY AGAIN!

GoDaddy   DM

Hello David, Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the frustrations you have encountered and we appreciate you taking the time to share with us how we can better meet our customers needs.

My thanks,
JM

Pip
PipRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Coffs Interior Prints
Coffs Interior Prints

Took extra payment will not refund

Go Daddy took payment after business was sold, we have been trying since August to re-coup the money. We have made several phone calls to rectify the issue without result, although each staff member understood the problem and promised a refund. We now have our bank chasing the refund on our behalf. Extremely disappointed with the non service from Go Daddy. We would certainly not recommend using Go Daddy. We signed up at $10.00 for a year and then each year after was nearly $200.00 per year.
bob
bob

scam magnets

I got my email hijacked, had emails sent from my domain name which ended in great financial loss to me even had the full privacy cover. Rang up tech support to be told i needed to pay extra to get some other sort of cover. went onto the site and turns out I'm fully protected and the only other cover is to down grade from what I already pay for. I'm moving away from this product. Oh and if you select auto renew you will have to cancel your cards to actually delete the payment methods as it wont let you remove a payment method without replacing the existing one. Great for sense of security.... And you will have no chance of getting any money back. BTW this was not the financial loss I am referring too.
mounir c.
mounir c.2 posts

What a dodgy company, i cancelled one of the payment and they forgot to refund me

So i was entitled to a refund, they sent me the refund confirmation and after 14 days, i still received nothing, so i reached them today and they issued the refund. It means that if i would forget, they would keep the money in their pocket. I dont know how serious is this company...
MonIllawarra, NSW4 posts

No show and no service

Set up a meeting time to meet a 'designer', they didn't show up to the appointment. I then called straight away to cancel all go daddy dealings and they agreed, then debited the money out of my account after this phone call. I WISH I HAD OF READ THE REVIEWS!!!

Just spoke to Jake. Truely the rudest human being I’ve ever spoken to. Wow

Luke
Luke2 posts

***IMPORTANT*** Avoid Go-Daddy like the plaque!!!

Signed up to Go Daddy to host a new business website. Took several calls to tech support to establish a basic email address. The site has been live for over two months and even after SEO optimisation the page is not appearing on search engines, console or index. Multiple technical calls are left unresolved. Incident tickets are closed with no customer interaction. Please do your research before selecting this company as your domain host. I'm so disappointed and the damage to start-up operation that needs online pressence has become insurmountable. There seems to be no way to escalate issues and the phone operators technical capability is very limited.
cdelcueto
cdelcuetoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service and system errors

I have had a terrible experience initiating my new website with GoDaddy. Their customer service people through the chat don't speak English well, and have created more problems than solutions for me. And their system does stupid things with regard to plan selections and renewals. I don't recommend using them.
Darren A.
Darren A.2 posts

Hopeless

Terrible service, actually no service, really disappointed. Expensive for no service, language barrier is an issue. Just a terrible experience
Sammy H
Sammy HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC18 posts

SCAM & Steal

They are scammers! All your customer details and data will be stored on their server and then they will sell it to third party to market you and get scams calls and text messages.

Support is so rude and don't care about customers, We have already reported this to local government with complete proof.