GoDaddy

GoDaddy (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Digital Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GoDaddy

1.2
  • Rates and Fees

Marie-Claire M.
Marie-Claire M.Sydney, NSW

Terrible! Must read before signing up with Go Daddy.

Aaron A.
Aaron A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is not an honest company, stay away

I am a senior developer.
Go daddy is as bad as crazy domain.

After you log in, they try their best to display ads and try to ask you to buy things. It is very difficult to find the things you need.

It is a waste of time to navigate through the pages and advertisement to find the things you need.

Stay away.

Rose M.
Rose M.Queensland

Don’t waste your time or money

Godaddy website builder is very limiting and for what you get the price is high. After I had completed my website, because of its limiting factors I had to then manually change over to Shopify, which was several days of work because your cannot export any of your data from godaddy. This is how they trap you. Their customer service seemed okay at first but then, this one guy was an absolute useless idiot (this is factual), and made me very frustrated and surprised that godaddy would hire someone like this. I have now changed to Shopify completely and they are soooooo much better. Seriously people, don’t waste your resources on this crap!

I am a web developer - GoDaddy Hopeless!!!

The server is incredibly slow and loses connection all the time. When I call customer service they try to sell upgrades to rectify the complaint. I have none of these issues with other hosting companies. I would no recommend Go Daddy to anyone. Very disappointed.

Find out how GoDaddy compares to other Digital Services

Do not use this company for anything at all

Everything they do is bad in every way shape and form. Email servers, web domains you name a service and they do it badly. Th email fault is the worst as it then locks you out for 4 or 5 business days, and you are stuck

anxious client
anxious clientPerth, Western Australia

Useless

Went to delete one of my wordpress sites that i would not be using and godaddy has deleted my main wordpress site i was actively working on without the box being checked for selection in the manage/options area.
Have contacted godaddy and they cannot restore unless i pay $149.99 fee when its a fault at their end for deleting without that wordpress box being checked. I have also got other plugins and themes i have recently purchased through that link that i now cannot access.
absolutely mad.

Dirty marketing tricks.

I bought a domain and I assumed the hosting fees were included since there was no option to include the services in the payment process. Customer service ignored my request to refund a even a portion of the money is lost for nothing. Watch yourself, research well.

As a developer, i'll honestly tell you this is the worst on the planet

I have used multiple hosting services over the past 15 years and GoDaddy has just been so irritating to the point I had to make an account and be honest. STAY THE HELL AWAY. They are awful. They will create problems for websites and tech are paid commission on selling tech services and upgrades. It's an awful scam.

Samuel D
Samuel DSydney, NSW

Was OK, until i needed to upgrade my website

saff
saff Perth, WA

worst!! Shopify is better

In the process of making my site with go daddy I kept losing access - I could not gain entry to my site numerous times, had to wait hours for the help desk, finally fixed it - lost access again. It said my site no longer existed after hours of work. DO NOT USE

Zena
ZenaSydney, NSW

Absolutely hopeless

Jude
JudeNew South Wales

Would give them minus 5 if I could.

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Websites disappeared

Alice T.
Alice T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

THE WORST SERVICE EVER

I cannot believe a company this big can be so pathetic. None of their contact numbers work, and every 30 mins on the helpline chat I get someone new and have to explain the whole issue again. The issue being that I was told I could have two emails linked to my Gmail, then as soon as I paid the yearly subscription apparently now I can't. This company should not be allowed to operate - they are criminals

Michael B.
Michael B.New South Wales

useless

Pedro
Pedro

Go anywhere else but GoDaddy. My web page i paid them to do is an absolute joke and appears NOWHERE on Google.

Promised me the world. Delivered kindergarten rubbish. I have been complaining for 2 years. Their solution - pay them more money to fix their incompetency. I wish i had never heard of GoDaddy.

They are a stupid as the name

I had a service with Godaddy for almost two years and they managed to take my site down at least three times. For days at a time, the support is useless and they can't fix problems they created. I am now with netvirtue how are so much better I can not compare them.

Nicky
NickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

God dam awful customer service

You DO NOT get 24/7 customer service, you will be on hold for over 1 hour (minimum) when someone does finally get online, you will be told their phone is playong up and then you will not be able to hear them and will need to hang up and start again

Tp920
Tp920

Shithouse support and integration with microsoft 365

its in the title and support does not exist, there is a phone number and email but they do not seem to appear to have anyone on the other end!!!

Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrendous!

Completely disastrous. They have no idea what they are doing! Massive wait times on the phone, then they hang up! Charged for an annual and monthly email and refused to refund. Deleted business website and all our uploaded emails which we had paid our IT person to upload. Refuse to re upload or reimburse for having to pay our IT person to upload again, even though their mistake! Took 8 days and 4 hours a day on the phone to get our emails working.
Ovoid this company!

Lcharmony
LcharmonyCentral West, NSW

Charge Fees Without Authorisation

This Company being a den of thieves debits my account three years after closure of a nightmare being their service. I use the word service very loosely! This account was closed three years ago due to their non existent customer service and extremely slow servers. Now they charge a fee for SSL which was cancelled at the time of closure in 2017. Eventually I was able to talk to someone from overseas to get a refund I* awiat the outcome. Keep away from this horrendous SCAM company.

VERYunsatisfied
VERYunsatisfiedSydney, NSW

1 star is far too many! AVOID

trying to get in touch with tech support for failed email service with go daddy. have been on the line waiting 1 hour 47 minutes so far! they haven't even informed me with progress once. They just keep playing a recording saying "we can't wait to exceed your expectations" - what a JOKE!

lachlan b.
lachlan b.Perth, WA

Scam artists

So took over $350 out of my account last month for services i havent used in over 8 months. (Default option on checkout is auto-renew) so i called up. Was on hold for 2 whole hours. Finally got it cancelled and money back.
Suprise suprise a month later another $250 taken from my account. Once again trying to call up.
I work hard 9-5 and so far ive missed an hour and a half sitting in the hallway trying to get my money back.

Absolutely discusting.

Gary X.
Gary X.

Relevant to a scam

I highly doubted my contact information was disclosed without my consent from GoDaddy to Domainsupportus.com, which is definitely a scammer of domain service from USA too, because they email me soon after I build my website on GoDaddy. They keep charging money from my bank account and no responses when I contact them via the email they sent through before. Put them on the blacklist. I have tried to contact both GoDaddy and Domainsupportus.com without any response.

GOdaddy are abhorrent