GoDaddy

GoDaddy (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Digital Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GoDaddy

1.2
  • Rates and Fees

John Doe
John DoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

RIP OFF MERCHANTS

Repeatedly charge for products and services that are not delivered and refuse to give refunds. Absolute crooks! Paid for website and it wasn't visible for 2 months, my bad luck. Paid for domain purchase got nothing, my bad luck. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

If I could give 0 stars I would

RodB
RodB

Poor service

On hold for 38 minutes. Still no answer. I have a feeling there is actually no-one there to take my call. Hello! Are you there? I really need some help.

Gary
GaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just a dumb site and Company

I am sitting here on the auction site and to start the bids are in USD but they are displaying in AUD. I change the currency settings in my account and this does not fix it so I ring support and they tell me this is a common complaint and I need to change setting on homepage. The auction was set to finish over an hour ago but they extend an extra 5 minutes every time someone bids so we could be here for the rest of the year. Everyone knows when an auction ends so end it at that time this is just a joke. Going going going not gone lets give it another 5 minutes????????????

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.
MiniBooCreativeAgency J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

#OpenWeStand False & Misleading Advertising. I asked for some help - Go Daddy refused and deleted my website.

Chris
ChrisSouthwest, VIC

Waited 36 mins on the phone which then just hung up

When Godaddy switched over to cpanel, I paid extra money for the migration. I was told it would take two hours. Next day, the website was still not working. I rang them back again, waited on the line for 36 mins, and then it just hung up. What terrible service!

Kathryn
KathrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever!

I have sat on a chatline for over 3 hours today to try to get my facebook business page attached to my Godaddy website. The worst experience ever!! Very very poor customer service. All they seem to do is to send links for you to click on which is just a bunch of computer jargon.

James S.
James S.

Teeeeeerible Service, Huge Sham.

Avoid them on any costs.

Cheap to join, rip you off to the bone in long run. Been with them for last 9 month, charge me $170 for full year. Currently I've been charged well over $1,000 for ridiculous reasons.

Migrating to other service provider now.

Runnnnnnn away from their service.

0 Star service provider....

Sylvia
SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wish I could give them 0 star

I wish I could give them 0 star. the first time I typed the website it's cheap then I went to pay my cart they said it was no longer there. 10 times, the company tried to keep the keywords we search to make more money. horrible

Just Shocking

Outdated, unprofessional, hard to use, and just all-round embarrassing.
It is 2020. Products and companies like this should not exist.
I would be ashamed if this was my company or if I worked here.

Kris
KrisSydney

This company is a joke.

My site goes offline daily - they cant explain it. Recently my whole site went down and I couldnt connect - DNS error. Upon checking the DNS tool it says no changes had been made for over 6months, which is correct, yet tech support said a DNS change was made which caused the site to go offline. They couldnt explain why this was or who did it as they dont have logs.

Not good enough. This business is amateur at best and I would highly recommend you steer clear.

BASHAR
BASHAR

Websites killers, do not recommend their services.

I have being paying for my website for years, and they have not taken care of it. It was out of order for months without any notifications. Just huge waste of money. I do not think they can manage websites professionally. The sold me a product that is standard ssl and my website just did not work. and when asking them to put back into track they were asking me to upgrade. I do not need to accept any payments on the website, it was just for advertising.
They were asking me to fix it. If I was capable to fix it I would not be purchasing any product from them.

Andrew S.
Andrew S.Sydney, NSW

If I could give zero stars I would

After a relatively smooth start I was advised by my tech guys to move the service away from Godady to AWS. It is painfully clear that Godaddy makes it almost impossible to move your account away. I can't understand how it is legal to block the migration of the hosting.

It hurts to even give one star

I wish I never signed up to GoDaddy... an absolute mess, horrible user interface with plenty of bugs, 10-20 second server response times. ANYONE looking at signing up to GoDaddy, DO NOT. You will hate the service, struggle to leave, and wish you never touched them...

Personal information breach

I bought a domain name from GoDaddy and they shared my contact details with another marketing company. Now after every few weeks, someone is contacting me to build a new website. They should not share my personal details with anyone without my permission.....

Mark C
Mark CSydney, NSW

Avoid GoDaddy

On the 30th July I received a hefty & incorrect renewal charge. Have spent hours/days waiting to talk to someone to get sorted but so far no luck. They keep advising they will exceed my expectations?

Terrible

They advertise domain name for $9.95 once you are trying to finalize they will change the price.
customer service is zero highly suggest not to use them.
best to use our local domain hosting sites.

Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deleted my entire website and all history of it.

My entire website was deleted out of the blue, all my saved work gone and everything I had on godaddy gone. Wanted to charge me a $80 fee to restore it all even though they are the ones that lost it??

AVOID OFFICE 365 or any direct emails set up with them

Do not use them for anything else other than Web Hosting or Domain purchase, avoid any affiliated service offerings like Office 365, they are limited and you can be trapped with the full potential of what Microsoft applications are on offer.

Paul W.
Paul W.South East Queensland, QLD

A complete shambles

Erin D.
Erin D.Western Australia

Negative customer experience - they make it very hard to cancel

It is difficult to cancel accounts with them; I've been trying to do so for two years. No emails are provided when billing is invoiced, only when my credit card bill comes in the mail. Next to impossible to cancel online, and the "live chat" has taken me 8 times to solve my issue. Not worth the $26 dollars. On the suggestion of my credit card provider I canceled my credit card. Left this negative customer experience feeling like I got hit by high-level scam artists... I will be switching to WIX.

Possibly the worst customer service ever

I just spent 10 hours over the last 3 weeks trying to get my desktop email to work. The call centre people kept telling me that it would be fixed in 24 hours. I got the feeling there might have been a call centre game going about how much they can mess a customer around.

TanjaH
TanjaH

Questionable domain name dealings

Rita D.
Rita D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic

Signed up and paid for 12 months for website hosting and after 5 months and countless phone calls later, I am still paying my previous provider to host my website. Talking to them, I got the distinct impression that none of them knew what they were doing. It should not be rocket science, just migrate the existing website over and start hosting. Tried to get some of my money back, and it was like talking to a recorded message "it is outside the 1 month period as stated in our policy" over and over again. But what have I got to show for the 5 months that I have paid you? NOTHING. What a scam.

David L.
David L.South East Queensland, QLD

Overcharged me hundreds of $, can't reach customer support to get it back

They charged me $140 to restore my website which they incorrectly deleted. When the guy realised he couldn't do the job he charged me for, he said he'd refund it. 9 days later, I've been charged $140 TWICE with NO REFUNDS.

70 minutes on the phone to customer service, and GoDaddy hangs up on me. No result. Worst customer experience I have EVER HAD. I want my money back. Imagine not having any customer support workers in the countries they provide to (Other than USA), or even a global email line, to deal with customer issues. My mind is blown at how GoDaddy is such a successful corporation.

Other Digital Services