GoDaddy

GoDaddy

See the Best Digital Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GoDaddy

1.2
  • Rates and Fees
Jodi
JodiNortheast, VIC

Great value domains

I use Godaddy for my domain and purchased email hosting through office 365 with them for my business. I’ve used their website creator for a basic business website in the past and it did the job but was very basic and better suited to a beginner on a tight budget. I’m very happy with Godaddy. It’s easy to use and good value.

Wherever possible I pay with PayPal and have done so with my Godaddy purchases. I see a lot of reviewers feel they have unauthorised charges from Godaddy and PayPal offers peace of mind.

Rates and Fees
Lauren
LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but needs updating!

I purchased a way cheaper business email address & web domain than what other companies offered. Happy with everything besides the fact that I have to log into Outlook and THEN Godaddy to access my emails. I hope there is an update soon where I can log in directly rather than double handling.

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.
MiniBooCreativeAgency J.asked

Just wondering when Go Daddy will respond to their paying customers? They seem to spend an awful amount of time and money marketing their services to new customers yet fail to help their existing?

Lee D.
Lee D.asked

Hi, I was told that you can only make payment to them thru credit/debit cards .....is this true?

Ian L.asked

I've been with GoDaddy for years with 6 domains one of the domains someone added themselves as a user and blocked me as user so I couldn't get into the back-end and fix it. Then all my domains went down. I contacted GoDaddy and asked what was happening they said that there was a infringement of a trademark and that my domains where suspended and that I would have to email their department and take down the pages with the infringement. I told them that I can't get into the domain because someone had blocked me out. The support worker said that they couldn't help me because only the infringement department could but I can only email them no one can get in contact with them only by email. I have lost Thousands of dollars in business is there any way of getting compensation because now they have given me until today to fix the infringement or they will delete my domains and all my work building my web pages and cost will be gone forever and my business will be too.

Ian L.

why will you not write my review, I've not used anything you can't use but your poor service

Get an answer from our members and GoDaddy representatives