GoDaddy

GoDaddy

See the Best Digital Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GoDaddy

1.2

Cumbersome

Difficult to edit, slow and cumbersome, features lacking, lack of support by email only online chat where wait times are long. Been with then for over a year but not happy looking elsewhere now.

Great Service

I seriously have had nothing but good service from them, their support has always been prompt and knowledgable , I have many products with them and have had no issues, they have helped when others havent

Justin
    JustinSydney, NSW

Good service. Good product. Excellent price. If you want to do something complex, know your stuff.

Personal information breach

I bought a domain name from GoDaddy and they shared my contact details with another marketing company. Now after every few weeks, someone is contacting me to build a new website. They should not share my personal details with anyone without my permission.....

Digital Services

Find out how GoDaddy compares to other Digital Services

Editor
    EditorVictoria

Sneaking auto-renewal charges and price rise

I started a Go Daddy website and domain in march 2019, comparing discounts offered with other web makers but then in 2020 the auto renewals ended up being nearly double the amount i paid one year earlier and although everything stated AUS dollars you then get stung international trans fees on your card and when i rang to investigate, I was told I was charged for an extra web security that the operator said I didn't need as was already included but they would not refund me as I needed to report within 30 days of billing, except you don't really know when they will bill you. I asked for help as all work lost due to Covid19 and they offered nothing. Really disappointing and will be changing my website before next renewal.

bill
    bill

No Way to complaint within Godaddy beyond a supervisor, Cheating to sell SSL Certificate $337 2 year

The sale person misled me to think $417 webhosting renewal include SSL Certificate, I am not happy with Sale misled me that to believe the Hosting total $417 included the SSL price, instead of extra $337.93 on top of hosting renewal become total $754.93
    however, I only found out when credit card statements, He deducted an extra $337.93 on top of $417, makes the total bill $754.93
    When I want to complaint, the supervisor to me to go to US legal dept, NOT in Australia base.

Jaccob - Vessel Studio
    Jaccob - Vessel StudioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service, price and functionality!

GoDaddy are my go-to for domains as a developer. Amazing customer service over the phone and just bloody easy to work with. Been mucked around by other providers for domains but never had an issue with GoDaddy.

Peter B
    Peter BSydney, NSW

Happy

I used Go Daddy for domain registration and email hosting because they were cheap. I had a great experience with godaddy . They refunded a fee with no hastles at all

Pitpat

Dreamcaster51Adelaide

Using Godaddy Web Builder

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.
    MiniBooCreativeAgency J.asked

Just wondering when Go Daddy will respond to their paying customers? They seem to spend an awful amount of time and money marketing their services to new customers yet fail to help their existing?

Lee D.
    Lee D.asked

Hi, I was told that you can only make payment to them thru credit/debit cards .....is this true?

Ian L.asked

I've been with GoDaddy for years with 6 domains one of the domains someone added themselves as a user and blocked me as user so I couldn't get into the back-end and fix it. Then all my domains went down. I contacted GoDaddy and asked what was happening they said that there was a infringement of a trademark and that my domains where suspended and that I would have to email their department and take down the pages with the infringement. I told them that I can't get into the domain because someone had blocked me out. The support worker said that they couldn't help me because only the infringement department could but I can only email them no one can get in contact with them only by email. I have lost Thousands of dollars in business is there any way of getting compensation because now they have given me until today to fix the infringement or they will delete my domains and all my work building my web pages and cost will be gone forever and my business will be too.

Ian L.

why will you not write my review, I've not used anything you can't use but your poor service

Get an answer from our members and GoDaddy representatives

Other Digital Services