Listing monitored by Godfreys

2.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (16)
Dianne
DianneIllawarra, NSW

Standup valcume cleaner

Went to find out was wrong with my welcome cleaner was so rude. Got my valcume cleaner back hasnt worked properly since and docent go back into the barrel will not get another valcume cleaner again from them looks likes will get another from someone else.

Darren
DarrenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Online Order, worked out in the end

Ordered a Godfrey's car detailing vacuum kit online due to their stores being closed, the promised delivery date never occurred, so I jumped up and down, due to a lack of communication, however it arrived in the end!

Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality vacuum cleaner, low price

Ordered a vacuum for half price. Delivery was delayed without an update (pre COVID reasons) but the vacuum is great quality and value for money (as it was half price!)

Ruth
RuthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No delivery, no communication, terrible service.

Nearly 3 weeks ago I ordered a Hoover stik vacuum, they said delivery would be within a few days, well I'm still waiting. I have tried ringing the number, no one to talk to just a recorded message, have emailed 4 times. The worst service I have ever encountered. Would certainly never recommend Godfreys online to anyone. I will be asking for a refund if it doesn't arrive soon.

Terrible service

Ordered a vaccum cleaner over 2 weeks ago from the online store. Got confirmation that order would be delivered on 22 April. It’s 2 May and still nothing delivered. Terrible service. Product cheaper at Bunnings and available...

Aidan M.
Aidan M.

You should be ashamed of yourselfs

after purchasing nearly $600 worth of items you can't even send the item via express post , you provided a shipping estimate of delivery to day , then sent another shipping estimate of 6th of May, also there advertise shipment to your address , then received a email from aus post asking what post office I'm picking up from , this is false advertising, and i have contacted the ACCC , shame on you godfreys i will never shop with you liers again , I suggest shoping at JB Hi Fi or Harvey Norman

No delivery, no communication

Now nearly three weeks after ordering I still not received my goods. They do not respond to multiple emails, and are unable to answer their phones. Totally unreliable. Hoping Paypal can recover my money.

invoice 3413169

Absolutely terrible ,100% rubbish

Carpet cleaner won't pump water ,Godfrey not returning any of my mail. I don't trust them and neither should you, very unreliable, very disappointed and never again and I've lost my money

Chris Abbott
Chris AbbottSydney, NSW

Very Happy with this service

The online system was easy to use as I was not used to online shopping and apprehensive about the experience. This made stating at home a lot easier. I am more at ease now

JustinSydney, NSW

One month delivery, poor customer service

Ordered a vacuum online. Delivery estimate says it will arive in 4-6 business days, sweet. 2 weeks later I ring them to ask what's going on. Guy tells me 10 more business days, okay cool. 2 weeks after I email in, get a reply from Mez in customer service telling me it'll be there in 2 more business days. Okay. 1 more week after I ask her again and she is clueless. I ask for a refund twice. She ignores the request. Money is gone, no vacuum in sight, tempted to go to NSW Fair Trading to get my money back + reparations.

Piper S.
Piper S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Hoover Performer Plus Robot Vacuum - Waste of Money

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Hoover Quick Stick Vacuum Cleaner

Satisfactory vacuum for small unit or a handy extra for bigger house. As the main vacuum cleaner for me I regret my purchase and wished I had researched my options better.

Joey
JoeyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Hoover Paws & Claws Vacuum

I was in the market for a new Vacuum and I decided on a Miele, next morning I had an email which was forwarded by a girlfriend which was a Godfreys sale catalogue and on the first page there was a Hoover Paws & Claws vacuum advertised for $99 with free delivery so I took that as an omen and went online and bought it, it was delivered the next day (I'm in the Country) and it is the best Vacuum i've ever had, I love it, it's that powerful it picks up everything with ease. Great prompt service and great product, Thank you!

Sam79
Sam79South East Queensland, QLD

GODFREYS HEAD OFFICE

Molly
MollyNew South Wales, 2750

So easy

I used Godfrey online to look up which was the best stick vaccum cleaner for all my needs and it came up with a good one called Ultra light, work so well, it was delivered with in a few days free of cost. A great product easy to put together too.

Brian B.asked
Online Store

Please Im looking for a " Paper Bag Ring " for my PV12 vac cleaner. Can I order on line please?
My email is "bickley@ymail.com" or 0401564434.

Customer S.Godfreys

Hi Brian,
Unfortunately not all replacement parts are available online.
However, these can be ordered through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone by calling 1800 815 270.

Sara K.
Sara K.asked
Online Store

WHERE IS MY ORDER? I ordered a Hoover Tornado bagels vacuum last week Thursday and it’s almost been a week since and still nothing. How come I can’t track my parcel either???

Hi Sara,
We are very sorry about the delay in the arrival of your delivery.
Australia Post have advised that they are severely inundated with deliveries and are experiencing up to 2 weeks delays in processing freight.
They have been moving items manually to expedite the process meaning freight has been moving without triggering scan points.
They closed all depots across their network on the weekend for new freight and worked triple shifts to clear their floors of all delayed articles, they are still currently working through this.
Your order is on it's way.
Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Trevor Hazell
Trevor Hazellasked
Online Store

I ordered a vacumm cleaner Inv 2003942175 on 13 April 202 when will I receive it in Cairns

Hi Trevor,
We have checked your order for you.
The tracking of your order is showing a delivery ETA for the 23/04.

Brian B.

Im looking to buy a Paper Bag Ring" for my PV12 vac cleaner please. Can I order this on line?

See all Godfreys Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Godfreys representatives

Other Appliance Retailers