Listing monitored by Godfreys

• Return Claim MadeYes (8) · No
Anthony dickson
Anthony dicksonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First item faulty

I received a faulty product. The customer service has been very hard to deal with and I still don’t have a resolution.

Update: replacement machine has been arranged.
Will update once received

Georgia
GeorgiaSydney, NSW

Customer service is non existent

Hoover vacuum cleaner stopped working about 3 months after warranty. Customer service totally disregarded my complaint and said I would have to pay to even have it looked at! The lady [Name Removed] was also very rude. Understood it’s out of warranty but you expect more after spending $250 and only using the vacuum occasionally in a small apartment for a year. Won’t be shopping here again at all. And would never recommend. Disgusting.

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34Perth, WA

Terrible products and terrible customer service

Still waiting for refund 20+ days

Hi Godfreys,

I'd like make a complaint, what are the contact details for the complaints manager? I have been waiting for a refund. I have made phone calls to Godfreys and nobody returns my calls. I have written emails and have not received a response. Really unhappy with the customer service. Thankyou

nina

Finally had a reply that its being processed

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Godfreys Online Store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Terrible service and vacuum doesn’t work

We ordered our vacuum on 17 April. It arrived 4 May. No delivery updates were provided by Godfrey’s - we had to enquire. Vacuum stopped working on 9 May. Our only option is to return the vacuum to a local store (which is a franchisee) who will then send back to the Online store for “assessment and repair” - with turnaround times of 7 - 10 days + quarantine time. Godfrey’s online won’t cover postage back as we are capable of taking the vacuum to a local store. We requested a refund - that request was never addressed by Godfrey’s at all. No replacement was offered. We will never buy again from Godfrey’s online.

Customer
Customer
John
JohnFar North Queensland, QLD

Hoover Stik Vac dead and they can't fix it

Used it about 4 times, won't go anymore, I texted them, told them I was in a wheelchair so could they pick it up, they said I could return it to the Cairns store when it re-opens after covid-19. yet they're still selling them through Ebay and online. I realise covid-19 makes it difficult for everyone but they have been totaly useless and shouldn't continue trading if they can't service them and who knows if the warrantee wil outlast covid-19. I won't buy from them again. I'll have to contact ACCC

Liam
LiamSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE GODFREYS

Do NOT USE Godfreys
I ordered a brand new vacuum. The head was faulty so Godfreys ordered a replacement. The replacement that came was a generic cheap vacuum head that isn't even for my model vacuum. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

None of your business
None of your businessSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Ordered Hoover vacuum. Died after 1 month. They said I have to take it to nearest store. Dont have car. They need to move customer service out of the 70s and provide replacement delivery and defective item removal free of charge if under warranty. Like AOL.

Brian B.asked
Online Store

Please Im looking for a " Paper Bag Ring " for my PV12 vac cleaner. Can I order on line please?
My email is "bickley@ymail.com" or 0401564434.

Customer S.Godfreys

Hi Brian,
Unfortunately not all replacement parts are available online.
However, these can be ordered through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone by calling 1800 815 270.

Sara K.
Sara K.asked
Online Store

WHERE IS MY ORDER? I ordered a Hoover Tornado bagels vacuum last week Thursday and it’s almost been a week since and still nothing. How come I can’t track my parcel either???

Hi Sara,
We are very sorry about the delay in the arrival of your delivery.
Australia Post have advised that they are severely inundated with deliveries and are experiencing up to 2 weeks delays in processing freight.
They have been moving items manually to expedite the process meaning freight has been moving without triggering scan points.
They closed all depots across their network on the weekend for new freight and worked triple shifts to clear their floors of all delayed articles, they are still currently working through this.
Your order is on it's way.
Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Trevor Hazell
Trevor Hazellasked
Online Store

I ordered a vacumm cleaner Inv 2003942175 on 13 April 202 when will I receive it in Cairns

Hi Trevor,
We have checked your order for you.
The tracking of your order is showing a delivery ETA for the 23/04.

Brian B.

Im looking to buy a Paper Bag Ring" for my PV12 vac cleaner please. Can I order this on line?

See all Godfreys Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Godfreys representatives

Other Appliance Retailers