Listing monitored by Godfreys

2.6
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Dianne
DianneIllawarra, NSW

Standup valcume cleaner

Went to find out was wrong with my welcome cleaner was so rude. Got my valcume cleaner back hasnt worked properly since and docent go back into the barrel will not get another valcume cleaner again from them looks likes will get another from someone else.

Piper S.
Piper S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Hoover Performer Plus Robot Vacuum - Waste of Money

Brian B.asked
Online Store

Please Im looking for a " Paper Bag Ring " for my PV12 vac cleaner. Can I order on line please?
My email is "bickley@ymail.com" or 0401564434.

Customer S.Godfreys

Hi Brian,
Unfortunately not all replacement parts are available online.
However, these can be ordered through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone by calling 1800 815 270.

Sara K.
Sara K.asked
Online Store

WHERE IS MY ORDER? I ordered a Hoover Tornado bagels vacuum last week Thursday and it’s almost been a week since and still nothing. How come I can’t track my parcel either???

Hi Sara,
We are very sorry about the delay in the arrival of your delivery.
Australia Post have advised that they are severely inundated with deliveries and are experiencing up to 2 weeks delays in processing freight.
They have been moving items manually to expedite the process meaning freight has been moving without triggering scan points.
They closed all depots across their network on the weekend for new freight and worked triple shifts to clear their floors of all delayed articles, they are still currently working through this.
Your order is on it's way.
Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Trevor Hazell
Trevor Hazellasked
Online Store

I ordered a vacumm cleaner Inv 2003942175 on 13 April 202 when will I receive it in Cairns

Hi Trevor,
We have checked your order for you.
The tracking of your order is showing a delivery ETA for the 23/04.

Brian B.

Im looking to buy a Paper Bag Ring" for my PV12 vac cleaner please. Can I order this on line?

See all Godfreys Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Godfreys representatives

Other Appliance Retailers