Listing monitored by Godfreys

2.1
Debra46
Debra46SYDNEY

Wow Factor

I have had 3 vaccums from Godfreys over the years and i have found this new one the best so far. It is eco pet bagless it is quiet which is a huge bonus as the dogs now just walk past it. If you have pets who shed fur this is a great buy i have a dog which malts alot and one that doesnt it picks up all fur and i like how i dont miss any.

Darren
DarrenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Online Order, worked out in the end

Ordered a Godfrey's car detailing vacuum kit online due to their stores being closed, the promised delivery date never occurred, so I jumped up and down, due to a lack of communication, however it arrived in the end!

Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality vacuum cleaner, low price

Ordered a vacuum for half price. Delivery was delayed without an update (pre COVID reasons) but the vacuum is great quality and value for money (as it was half price!)

Chris Abbott
Chris AbbottSydney, NSW

Very Happy with this service

The online system was easy to use as I was not used to online shopping and apprehensive about the experience. This made stating at home a lot easier. I am more at ease now

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Godfreys Online Store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Hoover Quick Stick Vacuum Cleaner

Satisfactory vacuum for small unit or a handy extra for bigger house. As the main vacuum cleaner for me I regret my purchase and wished I had researched my options better.

Joey
JoeyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Hoover Paws & Claws Vacuum

I was in the market for a new Vacuum and I decided on a Miele, next morning I had an email which was forwarded by a girlfriend which was a Godfreys sale catalogue and on the first page there was a Hoover Paws & Claws vacuum advertised for $99 with free delivery so I took that as an omen and went online and bought it, it was delivered the next day (I'm in the Country) and it is the best Vacuum i've ever had, I love it, it's that powerful it picks up everything with ease. Great prompt service and great product, Thank you!

michelle.godkin
michelle.godkinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Electrolux Silent Performer Green Bagged

Brought this vacuum online Electrolux Silent Performer Green Bagged. Have spent previously $$$$ on there too range vacuums with power heads , haven’t lasted 12 months and replaced . This is exactly what I wanted , has everything, without the fancy price tag , little ripper in vacuuming. Light weight , which is a bonus , easy to manoeuvre. Looks good. Happy with my purchase , would highly recommend this vacuum without the high price tag .,Godfrey’s good online store .

Molly
MollyNew South Wales, 2750

So easy

I used Godfrey online to look up which was the best stick vaccum cleaner for all my needs and it came up with a good one called Ultra light, work so well, it was delivered with in a few days free of cost. A great product easy to put together too.

Rachel
RachelPerth

Pet Vacuum

The vacuum designed for pet hair is UNREAL! we have two dogs who shed like crazy (it literally looks like our carpets were snowed on that's how much hair sheds). It has cut my vacuuming time in half. The carpets are the cleanest they have been in very long time. Very impressed. The shipping service (Star Track) was a massive pain but the vacuum is brilliant.

Shop LocationOnline
Appliance Retailers

Find out how Godfreys Online Store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Didmc
DidmcHunter Region, NSW

Great inexpensive carpet shampooer. Did a better job than the professional carpet cleaners!!!

Shop LocationONLINE PURCHASE

Brian B.asked
Online Store

Please Im looking for a " Paper Bag Ring " for my PV12 vac cleaner. Can I order on line please?
My email is "bickley@ymail.com" or 0401564434.

Customer S.Godfreys

Hi Brian,
Unfortunately not all replacement parts are available online.
However, these can be ordered through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone by calling 1800 815 270.

Sara K.
Sara K.asked
Online Store

WHERE IS MY ORDER? I ordered a Hoover Tornado bagels vacuum last week Thursday and it’s almost been a week since and still nothing. How come I can’t track my parcel either???

Hi Sara,
We are very sorry about the delay in the arrival of your delivery.
Australia Post have advised that they are severely inundated with deliveries and are experiencing up to 2 weeks delays in processing freight.
They have been moving items manually to expedite the process meaning freight has been moving without triggering scan points.
They closed all depots across their network on the weekend for new freight and worked triple shifts to clear their floors of all delayed articles, they are still currently working through this.
Your order is on it's way.
Again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

Trevor Hazell
Trevor Hazellasked
Online Store

I ordered a vacumm cleaner Inv 2003942175 on 13 April 202 when will I receive it in Cairns

Hi Trevor,
We have checked your order for you.
The tracking of your order is showing a delivery ETA for the 23/04.

Brian B.

Im looking to buy a Paper Bag Ring" for my PV12 vac cleaner please. Can I order this on line?

See all Godfreys Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Godfreys representatives

Other Appliance Retailers