Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Helpful at east gardens

Faisal from Godfreys east gardens provided quick advice, helped with minimising costs and knew his products. Will be back in future for sure

Kendra

Kendra

Excellent service Mt Barker Godfreys

Purchased a Pullman Vac and Tineco mop. Denis found exactly the machines I needed, for my specific requirements.
Great to get concise advice and information with friendly knowledgeable staff.
Highly recommend this store.

Antonella

AntonellaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

I purchased a steam mop from the Rouse Hill store. Ricky was a pleasure to deal with.
I love my steam mop it does everything he said it would steam the floors and more.
It was an absolute delight to meet someone who knows their products.
Antonella

Pullman PC4 15L Dry Commercial Vacuum Cleaner

Just bought this today and must say very impressed. The machine is very quiet and has everything you need. The suction is much better than other brands of which I have had many. Great product

An update: G. Little

Problem has been fixed! Our Faulty Hoover Vibrabrush machine has been replaced with a Bissell that works! Many thanks. Appreciated.

Store LocationCambridge Park
Doc G

Doc GSYDNEY

Great service at Auburn Store

I took in my vacuum cleaner to be fixed and staff were extremely helpful. They were able to fix it on the spot and saved me a heap of money by doing so. They were very generous with their time and effort. I was very pleasantly surprised to receive the kind of service that I don't think is the norm these days.

Ann V.

Ann V.Sydney, NSW

Amazing vacuum and great customer service

I am amazed with my new vacuum purchased at Godfreys Miranda. It is unbelievable how much dirt it picks up. 2 days ago I vacuumed my home with my old vacuum and today with my Wertheim evolution stick vacuum. The amount of dust in the vacuum after 10 minutes of vacuuming was shocking! I’m very happy with my purchase.

Godfrey G.Godfreys

Great service, sensible advice and honest comparisons at St Mary's store.

We were treated to a logical set of tests of various cleaning devices to compare the products on sale. There was no pressure to buy, just relaxed and well informed suggestions. Gerald and Adam have skills in their dealing with people that made our visit a pleasure, and we will certainly be recommending them and the St Mary'store to family and friends. A happy experience for us.

DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I found the perfect cleaning solution thanks to the Team at St Mary's Godfreys.

The Tineco Floor One S3 Series is absolutely fantastic! I have vinyl floor planks, this machine vacums and washes the floor at the same time. Self propelled, light, manouverable and easy to use, this is perfect for arthritis sufferers like myself or for the busy working person. The team at St Marys were so patient and extremely helpful, they found the perfect solution to my needs.

Dee

No worries, im recommending it to friends and the Arthritis Association as well.

Eve

EveSydney, NSW

Fantastic all round

I had great service from Dennis at Chatswood Godfreys. Very knowledgeable and helpful in helping me choose the wonderful Hoover Zenith stick vacuum cleaner. In the past not impressed with Chatswood Godfreys service but Dennis was faultless. Both Dennis and the Hoover Zenith vacuum are fantastic.

Ajay

AjayNortheast, VIC

Customer service @ Godfreys Wangaratta it is extremely good.

I went to the store to buy vacuum cleaner the knowledge they carry and the explanation on the product are incredible and they know exactly what we want.
Highly recommend the store at Wangaratta to visit for extremely friendly and efficient service have recommended many of my friends to visit and purchase from the godfreys Wangaratta.

Carole J

Carole J

Great Vacuum

I bought a Hoover Action bagless vacuum August 2020. Great vacuum. Lightwheight and easy to use powerful quiet. Best vacuum I have ever owned.Did everything I wanted it for. Couldn't be happier

mark

markPeel, WA

Service

top notch service, nice to go in and chat to people that know what they are talking about, fantastic value for money, wouldn't go anywhere else, i bought a carpet, shampooer, a hoover, a tile cleaner, thrilled to bits with every item, definitely recommend Godfreys everytime

Heather

HeatherSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic vacuum cleaner!

I brought a Hoover Tornado vacuum cleaner from my local Godfrey store at Lakehaven. Was looking at a cheaper vacuum cleaner but the chappy showed me the difference in suction, was soo glad I upgraded to Hoover tornado, it’s a little beauty, powerful but small enough for me to handle( I’m 66) the big wheels on it a great and all over design is terrific. Have always found my Godfreys store very helpful and honest too.

Sarah J.

Sarah J.

Great service. Lots of products

I went into Godfrey’s to check out the prices of a new vacuum, I’d had only ever brought cheap ones. The guy in there was very helpful. Showed my different styles and I got to see the work. I went away and thought about it. I then came back with what one I wanted. I ended up buying the next model up. Came with 2 heads which I don’t use both. But os far it has been great.

Annette

AnnetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service

Went to Godfrey Croydon store to purchase a vacuum cleaner I found the staff helpful and knowledgeable In regards to what best suited my needs. The staff member was patient and explained and gave comparisons between the vacuum cleaners that I was choosing this allowed me to make an informed chose of product. I would recommend this store to anyone wanting to purchase a vacuum cleaner for specific needs..happy customer

Customer S.Godfreys
Elle

Elle

Excellent customer service

Darren

DarrenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Online Order, worked out in the end

Ordered a Godfrey's car detailing vacuum kit online due to their stores being closed, the promised delivery date never occurred, so I jumped up and down, due to a lack of communication, however it arrived in the end!

The right vacuum at a competitive price

Godfreys Greensborough, I was well advised as to the model best for my, mainly solid floor, home, the Hoover 'Smart'. The sales assistant did not attempt to up-sell me and when I used the vacuum it worked completely to my satisfaction. Professional service and a price which was better than The Good Guys.

Alison McEachranSydney, NSW

Peeerfect

Had great experience staff awsome polite nothing but helpful didn't get the machine I wanted but did walk out with top rating shampooer on a plan I can afford they really come through for me

Brian

Brianasked

Physical Stores

Hi do you do price match if I show the person in store where I can get the item cheaper thank you Brian

Hi Brian,
We would recommend going into your nearest store to discuss with the staff directly regarding price matching and discounts.

Brian B.

Brian B.asked

Online Store

Please Im looking for a " Paper Bag Ring " for my PV12 vac cleaner. Can I order on line please?
My email is "bickley@ymail.com" or 0401564434.

Customer S.Godfreys

Hi Brian,
Unfortunately not all replacement parts are available online.
However, these can be ordered through your nearest Godfreys store or over the phone by calling 1800 815 270.

Build Corp

Build Corpasked

Godfreys

I went into your Castle Hill store to buy a Miele product and mentioned the earlier post about Godfrey's price matching. The rude staff attendant denied the price match policy. I showed him the earlier post - but he still refused to price match. Isnt that misleading and deceptive conduct? Wonder if the ACCC should be looking into it??

Alison McEachran

I'm really not sure bout that I don't work for Godfrey I just wrote my review for campbelltown store and staff if you feel you are right contact the accc. If it is advertised as they will match it make sure you have photo proof from in store on on their online page. Good luck sorry I couldn't help more

Hi,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with the store.
We would like to look into this further for you.
Can you please contact us on 1800 815 270 to provide further information.
When contacting us please quote your customer reference number 413101.
The Godfreys Team

Get an answer from our members and Godfreys representatives

Other Appliance Retailers