DogSense Dog Training

DogSense Dog TrainingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service, Support & Knowledge - Victoria Point Qld

Mike went above and beyond to answer my questions in regards to Enzyme Wizard Urine Staine & Odour Remover. I run a busy doggie daycare, vacation care for dogs in Redlands/Bayside & beyond and have synthetic grass in back, that RARELY is eliminated on. However, if I miss one, I know about it when the sun hits it. I found this product and called Mike to ensure I could get some real customer support should the product not deliver on its promises - (I have been using another product for 2 years, but it wasn't doing it anymore, left a residue & a fragrance).

Mike made calls, backed up the statements, offered me more advice, MSDS sheets, and really went out of his way to ensure I was satisfied with the products

5 stars and thankyou Mike

Store LocationGodfreys Victoria Point Qld (Brisbane)

:) much deserved

Kja

KjaIllawarra, NSW

Love new electrolux vacuum

Went into Godfreys Shellharbour to check out upgrading my vacuum. Needed one that bit quieter than one had and bagless. Got shown and demonstrated 3 different ones went with Electrolux bagless green for $249. Suction fantastic vacuumed one room and the amount of dust come up amazing does rugs well too. The lady that served me excellent customer service.

Store LocationShellharbour
michelle.godkin

michelle.godkinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Electrolux Silent Performer Green Bagged

Brought this vacuum online Electrolux Silent Performer Green Bagged. Have spent previously $$$$ on there too range vacuums with power heads , haven’t lasted 12 months and replaced . This is exactly what I wanted , has everything, without the fancy price tag , little ripper in vacuuming. Light weight , which is a bonus , easy to manoeuvre. Looks good. Happy with my purchase , would highly recommend this vacuum without the high price tag .,Godfrey’s good online store .

Magpie

MagpieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service

I bought a Hoover vibrating carpet shampooer from Godfrey’s near 12 months ago ... unfortunately it hasn’t worked correctly since the day I bought . The staff at both the St Mary’s stores were very willing to assist me in any way possible. Gerald at the Noarlunga store was especially good. Fantastic customer service .. knowledgeable and understood my frustration. It is now being replaced.. thank you .

Store LocationSt Marys

Molly

MollyNew South Wales, 2750

So easy

I used Godfrey online to look up which was the best stick vaccum cleaner for all my needs and it came up with a good one called Ultra light, work so well, it was delivered with in a few days free of cost. A great product easy to put together too.

Claire

ClaireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

Noarlunga Godfreys have by far exceeded expectations for customer service going above and beyond. After changing ownership the past few visits have been met with understanding and quality service. I have had on going issues with a machine I purchased 5 years ago. They ensured a positive outcome was reached. Would not hesitate to purchase from Noarlunga Godfreys in future for the after sales service alone. A wide range of products in store to choose from.

Store LocationNoarlunga

Shivam Sinha

Shivam SinhaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Carpet Extractor at cheapest price!

I bought the Werthiem pro SC9500 carpet extractor. The sales representative at Godfreys Gepps Cross, SA helped me with the machine and demonstrated it as well. Best product and service.

Store LocationGodfreys, Gepps Cross, Adelaide, SA

Mayuri Shah

Mayuri ShahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is simple and within my budget.

I am a miser and always after cheap but best product. Reality check of life is that not all expensive products are great and not all cheap products bad. The classic example is my vacuum cleaner from godfrey, I am really happy it is simple and easy to operate and does wonderful job and so satisfying. Nothing can go wrong and at the end of the day I don't talk anything bad about it because it is giving every cent of my back. I really love my vacuum even if you will offer me a free Dyson I would sell it on market place and still use my lovely godfrey vacuum. Hover zenith vaccum.

Tom M

Tom MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Supporting a local store

Store LocationGodfrey's Compton Rd Underwood
Adelphia

AdelphiaSouth Australia

Vacuum Cleaners

I have bought two different vacuum cleaners from Godfreys, one stick and one normal. The service was great and both products I bought were geared to my own needs. Both products have served me well and there warranty service is second none.

Store LocationGawler South Australia

Cory Ander

Cory AnderAU

Exemplary Service by Brett @ Canning Vale Store

Usually being quick to moan, we thought we would give a positive heads-up for Brett at Godfreys Canning Vale store. My wife and I have bought several products from them (e.g. carpet shampooers, vacuum cleaners, steam mops, consumables, etc), over the years, and return because we feel that Brett gives exemplary customer service. Brett is knowledgeable about his products, demonstrates them enthusiastically, gives an honest assessment of which product he feels is best for your particular needs and is never pushy. This appears to be quite unique amongst most sales staff, nowadays. We feel that Brett is a very valuable asset to the Canning Vale store and highly recommend Brett and the Canning Vale store accordingly.

Store LocationCanning Vale

David C.

David C.Queensland

Thank You Matt from Mount Ommaney Store

Again Godfreys have not let me down, my hoover stick failed and I have taken back to Mount Ommaney store and Matt was very attentive and after showing him the fault he did not hesitate to confirm it would be fixed under warranty and booked it in and I received a confirmation text after 1 hour. fast and awesome service Matt. Thanks.

Hi David,
We are very pleased to hear such valuable feedback. We will be sure to pass your review on.
We hope you have a wonderful day!
Regards, The Godfreys

Very Happy Customer

Very Happy CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Emma from Tuggerah Supercentre is AWESOME!!

Store LocationSupaCenta Tuggerah NSW

Great customer service!!

I had a problem with a malfunctioning machine. Brett @ Godfreys Kawana Waters, worked over and beyond to help get this sorted. The staff in general are always pleasant! Thanks Brett!!!!!!

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service in the Prahran store.

My experience at the Godfreys Prahran store was way more positive than the reviews I just read at product.review.com.au!
I've been shopping for a vacuum cleaner for quite some time. I tried Good Guys, and Harvey Norman to no avail, I guess the sales staff have too many products to remember!?! Anyway, it was a breath of fresh air to find Yassi at the Godfreys Prahran store! What a lovely obliging fella... He listened to my needs and pointed me to the right vacuum cleaner, a "Hoover Conquerer Bagless". I just unpacked the unit and checked out all the attachments... WOW, it's got fantastic suction, my house hasn't looked this clean ever!
Thank you so very much to Yassi (who walked the vacuum to my car) and Godfreys.
Andrea xx

Store LocationPrahran

Hello Andrea.,

Liv

LivPerth, WA

Godfrey Belmont

Thank you so much for your help. I brought a hover pet and it works so well. The guys were so helpful and helped me find the exact one for me. Olivia

Store LocationGodfrey Belmont

Hello Liv,

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap bags

I went to the Nunawading Store once in 2012 with Ashley to buy some vacuum cleaner bags for the vacuum cleaner and the staff were very helpful to us and the service was amazing.

Hello Trompfy,

Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Long term client

I have been going to Godfreys at Bundall for years and I’m in very good terms with the whole team working there. If I have a problem about product or need advice about chemicals I will always go and they all help. They look after my vacuums and service them and are always very helpful.

Hello Ally,

Dana

DanaMid West, WA

Attended Geraldton store this morning and was immediately acknowledged by the salesperson. Told him exactly what I required and there was no over-the-top sales pressure from him. Spoke with both Thomas and Lisa and they gave me very good information about the product that I had just purchased. I walked out a very happy customer and I would highly recommend this store. Awesome service. Two thumbs up.

Hello Dana,
We hope you have a wonderful day! Regards, The Godfreys Team

Sarah VN

Sarah VNGeraldton

Excellent customer service by Godfreys in Geraldton

Went in with my Hoover which wasn't working properly - I thought a part was broken. They tested it for me, found a blockage and sorted it out and re-tested. The staff was amazing - very friendly and extremely helpful. When they'd finished I offered to pay but they wouldn't accept payment. Such customer service is quite rare these days and it was a pleasant surprise.

Shop LocationWA, Geraldton

Hello Sarah,
We hope you have a wonderful day! Regards, The Godfreys Team

Darren

Darrenasked

I recently brought a steam mop 7days ago , i was clear with sales person that i want a mop that leaves a streak free finish , I purchased recommend mop by sales person but im not happy with this mop only used twice.Am i able to recieve full refund

Hello Darren,
Thank you for your email.
Yes you have 10 Days from the date of purchase as lond as its clean in resalable form you may take it back.
Regards,
The Godfreys Team

John

Johnasked

Anyone know what the Godfrey’s Carpet Shampooer is like?

Hello John,
Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Please see a link to assist you finding one.
Please fell free to call us on 188 815 270 quoting case number 350610 or emailing if you need any further assistance.
Regards,
The Godfreys Team

Yvonne Masked

I purchased a Hoover stick vacuum about 2 years ago and have attempted to use it a handful of times but it has absolutely no suction whatsoever and is completely useless. It’s brand new . I’ve have been ill for the past year hence the delay in writing. Can anything be done? It’s in immaculate condition and clean as a whistle. Thank you

Mine broke after two weeks. I was required to take it back to nearest store. Do not have a car. In bin. Will never order from Godfreys again.

Yvonne M

That’s a shame. I was warned about Godfrey’s but thought I’d give them a go so will see what they say :/

Hello Yvonne,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

We are very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with your machine.

Please take this machine into your nearest Godfreys Store with your proof of purchase to be inspected.
Please see the link below to assist on locating your nearest Godfreys Store:

Please feel free to contact us on 1800 815 270 if you require any further assistance., quoting case number 344538.

Kind Regards,
The Godfreys Team.

Get an answer from our members and Godfreys representatives

Godfreys Physical Stores

Godfreys Physical Stores

Godfreys Online Store

Godfreys Online Store

CategoryAppliance Retailers and Physical ShopsAppliance Retailers and Online Shops