2GoGet

Daniel B.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Trina Dodd
Trina DoddSydney, NSW

Very handy

Very handy to always have an extra car nearby just in case you can’t drive your own. Show details ·  1
Nicole D.
Nicole D.Sydney, NSW

John H.
John H.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use van hitre to move larger items

Once in the van, everything was as advertised.

I did have some issues getting in initallly, and I did have to call to confirm the location of the van becaue of GPS blocked in the car park, but both times support was quick and helpful in sorting everything out. Show details ·  1

sankeerthi1404
sankeerthi1404Sydney, NSW

My first GoGet

GoGet met my expectations and the whole booking process was easy! The support staff was also very responsive. Show details ·  1
Irene
IreneSydney, NSW

First time used, but definitely not the last

The van was used to moved a the contents of a small apartment. I was a little nervous about using Go Get (first timer!) but everything worked exactly as stated in the Go Get website. I would definitely use Go Get again & recommend it to others. Show details ·  1
a v.
a v.Sydney, NSW

Good selection, but too many operational kinks

Good selection of vehicles. Although costly to sign up. Why do I need to pay a monthly premium? should be an option without.

Have lodged two fuel reimbursement applications. once submitted they don't exist anywhere. Website or App. initial one said 3 days to process. Absolute silence a week later.

Twice had to refuel the same car sub 1/4 of a tank..

Why do I need a special key to collect from a 7/11 type store? Other countries just use an app. Can we move to the 21st century please. Show details

Tony
Tony

application to hire was denied - wouldnt tell me why. wasted my time

useless service.
signed up a day before and was told to get a smart card.
tried to link smart card to my account and was told there was an error
was on hold with customer service for 10 mins, was told i entered my information incorrectly and to resubmit an application
re-entered in a new application - only for it to be denied "at the discretion" of the company.
GoGet   DM

Hi @ Tony, Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you have faced these issues. Would you be able to send an email to hello@goget.com.au with your details so that I can look into this?

Thanks,
Daniel

Edivio Jr
Edivio Jr
  Fair Incentive

Easy like Sunday morning

Very easy to subscribe and extremely friendly and interactive step by step for your rental needs. 2 min walk for the pickup point from my house in Melbourne (there was another one 30 seconds away). Very recommended! Show details ·  1
Nikita B.
Nikita B.

A great first time driving experience

It was a little tough to activate the smart card but when I called goget for help it was done in less than five minutes, everything else was extremely convenient, also cheaper than any other rental cars and reliable, I’ll definitely use goget more in the future! Show details ·  1
Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First trip

A positive experience. Important to factor in Km charge even on short trips. Great little car. Easy booking process. Show details ·  1
vicky38_au
vicky38_auSydney, NSW

My experience with Lori the Corolla

It was super easy to get. Cars were readily available so close to home. Staff were very friendly and helpful with any enquiries I had regarding the car and the smart card. The car was great, and in good condition. Overall it was a great experience Show details ·  1
Peter H.
Peter H.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Be very careful!

If the vehicle doesn't have a 'signed' parking pod then you can waste time in traffic trying to find a parking space - and GoGet will charge you if you're 16minutes 'late' returning the vehicle. Show details
Seb
SebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice and easy

Everything went smoothly. Thanks GoGet I will definitely use it again Show details ·  1
Matthw
Matthw

Easyto use

Amazing this exists so helpful would recommend to family and friends Show details ·  1
Maki P.
Maki P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy. Highly recommended

I was surprised and impressed to find GoGet was easier, faster and cheaper than other options for hiring a van to move furniture and belongings. I plan to use them for other ad hoc trips. Show details ·  1

James Z.
James Z.

Good experience

It was a good experience on my first goget. It would be more helpful if the instructions of getting and returning cars could be found from my trip of the goget website. Show reply
Overseas visitor
Overseas visitor

Great option for overseas visitors who need a car occasionally

I am on 6 week holiday from overseas. I researched car options before I arrived because I didn't need a car every day, but when I needed it, one had to be readily available. GoGet popped up in my search and had very good ratings.
Booking my trip was easy, the car I booked was waiting for me at the exact location they said it would be, using the SmartCard was simple and I was driving away in seconds (after I'd checked the mirrors and put on my seat belt!)
This is a great service that works extremely well. I'm glad I found out about it. It is far better for my needs than renting a car and leaving it sitting in a drive way for most of the rental period. Show details ·  1
moyaelucy
moyaelucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the convenience. Like having my own car right in front of my apartment

Love the little hatchback right outside my apartment! She's convenient, easy to drive, has great fuel efficiency, and has Android auto. I took her on an incredibly long journey and she was just perfect.

It was so easy to sign up and so easy to get started. We'll definitely be grabbing a GoGet next time my parents are in town from overseas! Show details ·  1

David
DavidSydney, NSW3 posts

A very handy pickup van

I picked up the van that was clean, fuelled and ready to go at the designated location. Everything worked well however the vehicle is showing its age at 50,000 kilometres. Very happy to use this service again. Show details ·  1
David H.
David H.

Better then Excellent

So easy to use love Go Get to get around Sydney when you need a car. Show details ·  1
gg1
gg134 posts

deserve a minus number out of ten!

0 out of 10, for common sense/courtesy of locals. A company hogging limited street car spots for their own benefit, when they can have their silly cars in spots where they minimise the inconvenience for local residents. When you call them (sounds like a call centre abroad, surprise!) ZERO customer service, they have no idea where their cars are at, says it all! Another pathetic show of arrogance and ignorance for people being impacted
Issy
Issy

Supportive service

I left something behind in the vehicle i had hired. I had locked the vehicle and was on a train returning home before i realised. I was not sure I would make it back before my booked session ended to get the item i left behind. I rang go get. My call was answered very quickly and the person I spoke to was very supportive and helpful when I was feeling stressed. Show details ·  1
Daniel M.
Daniel M.Sydney, NSW

Reliable and convenient car share

Go get has been an easy service to subscribe to with clear plans and coverages. The availability of cars in city centers is good and the cars I rented were in good condition. The one time a car had. A bad battery, the service team organize me secure a closeby replacement within 20 minutes. Show details ·  1
Garry
GarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Back in the saddle

I used GoGet for the first time in almost six years. As I had lost my smartcard I had to pick one up from an agency. This process worked well. I activated the card, checked the car for damage and drove away. I extended my two hour booking to four hours to suit my needs. I returned it to the pod at the end of the booking after filling the fuel tank. The whole process was seamless and simple. I recommend GoGet to others who don't have a car. Show details ·  1
CWE
CWESydney, NSW2 posts

Easeful

Booked with urgency after another car company was inconvenient. Car in great condition. Easy to drive, easy to extend booking when moving plans didn't go to schedule. No hidden fees. No deposit that you have to fight to get back. Very reasonable per day rates. High recommendation. Show details ·  1

Anila P.
Anila P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing experience

I have used Go Get twice first to hire a car and the to hire a ute. I was so impressed with the time frames the vehicles and the process. I don't need to get my own vehicle if I am able to use one of go gets cars. So easy to use and a great system to have. Show reply
Nic G
Nic GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Positive experience

Very easy process to sign up and use the car. Would have liked a check in process at the end so that the return is confirmed immediately. Only a minor point though. Overall very happy with this service. Show reply
Jorge
JorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent service ! Clean , great car conditions , It should be an option to drop off the car near to customer’s house it would be great Show details ·  1
Van H.
Van H.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

It is close enough, where I can pointing it

Fist time try it, very good, should do it again when needed. Show details ·  1
Greenroses
GreenrosesSydney, NSW4 posts

Easier to use than I expectref

Once I got through rhe set-up process and received eived my smart-card, using GoGet was really easy. GoGet is now my go-to. Show details ·  1
A T.
A T.

Great experience, confused sms

Everything good and smooth. The only thing weird is that I received a sms saying the car is parked elsewhere just shortly before my booking, however I found the car at the original designated pot. Show details ·  1
Chloe A.
Chloe A.3 posts

Easy & convenient alternative to owning your own car :)

I've been using GoGet for the past couple months and finding it super easy an convenient so far - a great alternative to owning my own vehicle in a suburb where parking is a nightmare (Bondi Beach). I particularly like the hybrid vehicles and it's been a great way for me to experience driving electric in case I ever need to purchase my own vehicle down the track. For now, I'm happy using GoGet. I only require a vehicle for short trips every now and then so it's perfect for me, and nice to know I'm making less of an environmental impact by not owning my own vehicle, as well as being kinder to my pocket. Show details ·  1
froshsta
froshstaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Easy to use - will make more use of it in the future

Just used GoGet for the first time as second car-option for our household.
It all worked well and was easy to book and pick up the car etc - I will definitely be using it in the future.
Car was nice to drive, and was certainly clean inside.
Only negative was a tobacco-ish smell in the car, which is unfortunately very common in hire cars. While smoking is against GoGet rules, I understand that it's very hard to police. Show details ·  1
Stam
StamSydney, NSW4 posts

I'll be back!

Great experience with goget! Wow I really didn't expect that it was so easy and convenient to rent a van any time you need it 24hrs of the day support and amazing service!!! Show details ·  1
Nyakuma Johnson
Nyakuma Johnson Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Go-getter

The most fantastic company ever!!!!!!! If you need a car the hours/day consider goget, great for modern, busy life 100% satisfaction l, very good and reliable cars, nice and neat. Show details ·  1

Quality-Check
Quality-CheckSydney, NSW8 posts

GoGet   DM

Hi @Quality-Check, Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with your booking. Would you be able to send an email to hello@goget.com.au with the details so that I can investigate this further?

Thanks,
Daniel

Kevin
KevinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ease of use

Always easy to book and use, Excellent system. Convenient locations. Show details ·  1
suzy king a.
suzy king a.2 posts

Easy & convenient car hire!

Brilliant! Easy to book, they have a great range of cars available walking distance from my home, no fuss and SO convenient! Show details ·  1
Gary T.
Gary T.Sydney, NSW2 posts

A perfect experience

It was my first encounter, a decision on a Sunday, for a booking the next day. I wasn’t a member but with excellent assistance from your help people I became a member, picked up my card a few hours later and was ready to go THAT day!
Initial issues (mine) in activating the vehicle, but again the help people came to the party and I was on my way.
Again on return I had issues (mine also) and yet again. help people came to the rescue. A thoroughly perfect day one as a customer.
Great work ! Show details ·  3