Golden Days Natural

Golden Days Natural

See the Best Fruit Snacks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Go Natural? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
My Thoughts.
My Thoughts.

Perfect Treat

I am eating these at this very moment.
The perfect treat for anybody..
The fact they are gluten free and dairy free and made with real fruit is a bonus.
I buy the 40 gr share packs because once I open them I cannot leave them alone.
Sometimes something sweet is just what the doctor ordered and these hit the sweet spot within me every time.
Perfect size for lunchboxes or to throw in your purse for later.
Coles sell the 200 gr pack that holds five 40 gr packs for around $5.

Purchased in July 2021.

Simone
Simone

Used to be good now taste awful! Recipe change

These used to be sooo nice...my family complained that they tasted awful and asked if I bought a different brand, but we checked and recipe changed now 62% sugar, used to be 53%. Apricot Delights the same. 20% less apricots used in the recipe(used to be 50g apricot per 100g of product, now 40g per 100g. Taste change is so noticing! We bought up the old recipe packs off the shelf, but that's it! Never buying again!

Jane29
Jane29CHATSWOOD

AMAZING !!!

They're soo yummy! as soon as i buy them, theyre all gone within a day or two! perfect to snack on and amazing for lunchboxes :))) couldnt live without them ! They need to put more in a packet though, but they're incredibly tasty and the most amazing dried fruit snack EVER !
inexpensive, YUMMY, good snack size, healthy