GoldFit

GoldFit

See the Best Fitness Equipment Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GoldFit

1.6
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (6)
GailS
GailSSydney, NSW

Wish I could give NO stars

How this business is till operating is beyond me. Everything everyone says here in regards to appalling service and dishonesty is so accurate (astonished at the 5 star reviews- how they give that rating I do not know). In 2011 paid for an upgrade to purchase a new exercise bicycle after renting (as per their then T & Cs offer) - he made two different arrangements to deliver the new one and pick up the old, never came either time- no call to apologise and was then abusive when challenged. Lodged with Dept of Fair Trade etc etc. And still it continues in 2021 - how?

Daniel L.
Daniel L.Sydney, NSW

No contact, avoided our calls, unauthorised debit of our credit card

Ripped Off
Ripped OffSydney, NSW

Absolute liar

Very friendly/helpful until they have your money then never return calls, late delivery, missing products, had to go to consumer affairs to resolve and even though I had their communication in writing they still tried to deny what they promised. Absolutely steer clear and do not deal with them.

Geoff
Geoff

Took money, but didn't deliver

I should have looked at all the poor reviews on productreviews before handing over money. Frank seemed like a great bloke on the phone, but took my money and hasn't delivered my equipment. Months later, never responding to my emails and making excuses on the phone. I give up Frank, you win.

M W C
M W CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beware! Avoid this company at all cost!!

I rented a treadmill from them for 3 months from May 2020. When I called them after Aug to take it back and return the $100 deposit, they never did. The very old machine was still sitting in my house and it's 2021!!!

Sydney
SydneySydney, NSW

Deposit went walkabout

I had to chase multiple times by email, text and phone call to get my $100 deposit back over a period of weeks. Customer service was surly when it came to delivery and return of the hire equipment. Caveat emptor.

Nick B
Nick BSydney, NSW

Consumer Warning- Stay Away

I paid to hire a treadmill in March just before Covid closed gyms in NSW. I was promised delivery a few days later. I got a call to tell me stock was a bit of an issue but would have 1 within 10 days. Nothing happened. After several attempts to contact the owner, I decided I to seek a refund as he did not deliver. I was promised my refund in a week. Now 7 months later I am still waiting. Have now got Fair Trading involved. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

MBCastleHill
MBCastleHillSydney, NSW

Avoid Gold Fit!!

Bought a second hand spin bike from him in July. Computer on the bike broke within a month. He offered to order a replacement as it is still under warranty (as per his invoice) He went quiet for a month. On follow up, like mentioned previously, he said he was sick and will get onto it. Again he has gone quiet. I have sought out cost of replacing it myself and found out it will be 3/4 of what I paid. I have contacted Fair trading. I see this is not the first time he has done this. Note, I came across him on Gumtree. I have left a complaint with the as well.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Wish I'd read these reviews before hiring equipment!

I hired an exercise bike in March of this year and within a week it was faulty. Despite many phone calls and emails, the faulty bike is still in my garage (it is now July) and I'm still waiting for a refund and my deposit back. I involved Fair Trading NSW and despite assurances, the bike has not been collected and I am waiting for my money. I have now taken the case to the NSW civil and administrative tribunal.

Ramos

Update - been to the tribunal and goldfit have been ordered to pay me a full refund, deposit and costs. They did not attend the hearing. I’ve not heard from them for months and the bike is still in my possession. Now September. 6 months on.

Ramos

Update. After lodging the ncat order with the court and taking enforcement action, I have now received my refund, deposit and costs. 8months and alot of paperwork later ......

Deeman88
Deeman88Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid GoldFit

Owner had very good communication when I wanted a quote and sent invoice very fast when I wanted to buy an elliptical. But once I paid, communication was barely existent, owners reason was because the product I paid for was 'out of stock' so he offered an upgrade for no extra cost. I thought that was too good to be true so I asked for a refund. I went through NSW Fair Trading because it was weeks of him not wanting to refund me. I finally received refund one month from date of purchase. If it wasn't for NSW Fair Trading, I would have no chance on getting my money back.

Store LocationOnline
Beej
BeejSydney, NSW

What really amazed me was the timely, almost instant replies to my emails by Goldfit staff.
I have to admit that I was uncomfortable paying $2,500 for an exercise bike over the phone, without any guarantee that the product would be delivered on time, or delivered at all.
Well, the bike did turn up on time, plus Goldfit, on my request, supplied a tracking number for the courier company so I really had nothing to worry about.
Good work, thank you!

Chris
ChrisSydney

Despite the all the negative review our experience was nothing but positive.

We bought an exercise bike before reading the reviews. We got an ex-rental bike at what we feel is a decent price. The bike was delivered on time and taken upstairs without any issue or complaint. Overall the bike has performed well. The bike made a small rubbing sound soon after purchase - the owner fixed this minor issue free of charge under warranty. He gave us advice on how to use it and get the maximum health benefits from it. The service has been efficient and friendly.

Irina
IrinaAdelaide

Thank you for my awesome Elliptical Trainer

I have purchased an Elliptical Trainer from this company. The owner was friendly, knowledgeable and went out of his way to ship this equipment interstate for me. Though there were troubles with the logistics company along the way – I was sincerely impressed by the owner’s perseverance to get the equipment out to me (he even changed the logistics companies along the way to facilitate timely delivery). Though it took longer than expected to receive the delivery, I felt like the owner truly cared about me as a customer, and did his best to shield me from the screw-up by the logistics crew. I would not hesitate to buy more equipment from this company and would recommend them to all of my friends. 5 stars!

Do not buy anything from GoldFitt, scammer

Goldfit owe me $1500 for equipment that did not arrive and will not refund the money. Do not deal with Goldfit they will rip you off.

christinej
christinejjesmond

Brand new Schwinn 430 Elliptical Cross Trainer

Excellent Elliptical cross trainer. As advertised. Good value and quick delivery. Quiet operation with many features and suitable for everyone in our family. Communication with seller was more than adequate. Thanks Frank.

Read more reviews - page 2