GoldFit

GoldFit

2.0

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Geoff

Geoff

Took money, but didn't deliver

I should have looked at all the poor reviews on productreviews before handing over money. Frank seemed like a great bloke on the phone, but took my money and hasn't delivered my equipment. Months later, never responding to my emails and making excuses on the phone. I give up Frank, you win.

Sydney

SydneySydney, NSW

Deposit went walkabout

I had to chase multiple times by email, text and phone call to get my $100 deposit back over a period of weeks. Customer service was surly when it came to delivery and return of the hire equipment. Caveat emptor.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Wish I'd read these reviews before hiring equipment!

I hired an exercise bike in March of this year and within a week it was faulty. Despite many phone calls and emails, the faulty bike is still in my garage (it is now July) and I'm still waiting for a refund and my deposit back. I involved Fair Trading NSW and despite assurances, the bike has not been collected and I am waiting for my money. I have now taken the case to the NSW civil and administrative tribunal.

Store LocationGoldfit Petersham
Ramos

Update - been to the tribunal and goldfit have been ordered to pay me a full refund, deposit and costs. They did not attend the hearing. I’ve not heard from them for months and the bike is still in my possession. Now September. 6 months on.

Ramos

Update. After lodging the ncat order with the court and taking enforcement action, I have now received my refund, deposit and costs. 8months and alot of paperwork later ......

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how GoldFit compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Beej

BeejSydney, NSW

What really amazed me was the timely, almost instant replies to my emails by Goldfit staff.
I have to admit that I was uncomfortable paying $2,500 for an exercise bike over the phone, without any guarantee that the product would be delivered on time, or delivered at all.
Well, the bike did turn up on time, plus Goldfit, on my request, supplied a tracking number for the courier company so I really had nothing to worry about.
Good work, thank you!

Frozenasked

Did anyone eventually have their machines picked up ? If not what did you do with the machines? (As they won't pick mine up going on to 8months)

klacker
klacker

Did they ever pick yours up? I'm struggling to get them to after about 5 months, I am moving and told them it will be going out on the kerb if they don't pick up but that i still expect my deposit back! Can't believe this is their normal practice....
I wish I had seen all these reviews first!

Did u sign a contract?

Dodge2000
Dodge2000

They work to their own schedule. Whatever they tell you on the phone will not represent what actually happens, both in terms of pickup timing and any deposit or refund your expecting. In short, they will take ages to pickup and don't expect to get any money passing back from them.

Get an answer from our members and GoldFit representatives