GoldFit

GoldFit

1.0

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
Nick B

Nick BSydney, NSW

Consumer Warning- Stay Away

I paid to hire a treadmill in March just before Covid closed gyms in NSW. I was promised delivery a few days later. I got a call to tell me stock was a bit of an issue but would have 1 within 10 days. Nothing happened. After several attempts to contact the owner, I decided I to seek a refund as he did not deliver. I was promised my refund in a week. Now 7 months later I am still waiting. Have now got Fair Trading involved. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Frozenasked

Did anyone eventually have their machines picked up ? If not what did you do with the machines? (As they won't pick mine up going on to 8months)

klacker
klacker

Did they ever pick yours up? I'm struggling to get them to after about 5 months, I am moving and told them it will be going out on the kerb if they don't pick up but that i still expect my deposit back! Can't believe this is their normal practice....
I wish I had seen all these reviews first!

Did u sign a contract?

Dodge2000
Dodge2000

They work to their own schedule. Whatever they tell you on the phone will not represent what actually happens, both in terms of pickup timing and any deposit or refund your expecting. In short, they will take ages to pickup and don't expect to get any money passing back from them.

Get an answer from our members and GoldFit representatives