GoldFit (page 2 of 2)

1.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (4)

Still waiting my refund

Took money from me before the due renewal period and I did not renew and also has still not refunded my deposit. Legal action on the way if no money within the next week

Michele
Michele

Ignoring me still , here we go ....

SK85SYDNEY

Warning Stay Away! Dishonest and dodgy business. Currently pursuing legal action.

Warning do not use this company, owner is dishonest and am currently pursuing legal action.
Payed for a gym only to have an older, worn and different model delivered. Courts have ordered Gold Fit to pay me a refund and to collect the Gym. Has now been left at my premises for over 4 months with Gold Fit refusing to pick up and have not paid the refund. Currently pursuing legal action. Stay away from this company, the manager is dishonest and has terrible customer service. Wish i had done more research before doing business with this dodgy company.

Dishonest, terrible customer service, dodgy, useless, untrustworthy

Phil

PhilSydney

These guys are useless

1 month hire, still stuck with the machine in my house 2 months later. They will not pick it up. They hang up on you when you call them to get it sorted. They are rude.

Stay away from this company, they have shocking customer service in every regard you can imagine.

still have the machine at my house - they wont pick it up. They hang up on you when you raise an issue.

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how GoldFit compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

E KnightSydney

Dishonest service and faulty equipment

Despite the contract I had with this company they wont return the deposit paid, and now wont return emails sent chasing it up. Being a customer for the past 4 years and spending thousands of $ in rental fees and putting up with faulty x trainers, it seems loyalty means nothing to them.

E Knight

Update - well still no word on my refund. They are either cowards or simply not interested. Filling out Dept of Fair Trading forms tonight!

Owner m.GoldFit

Failed to return Hire Deposit

Hired a xtrainer on January for one month only, paid a $100 deposit and it has now been 4 weeks since they collected the machine and still have not received my $100 deposit back plus the xtrainer was faulty. Every week I have been calling Gold Fit Exercise Equipment and spoken with [name removed] and he advises that the he will see where it is, but 4 weeks later still the same story and no cheque. Extremely disappointing that any business will be so cheap as to not refund a deposit and the blatent lack of care and lying, would not recommend Gold Fit Exercise Equipment, LFS-Sydney or Hire exercsie equipment.

Owner m.GoldFit
Primrose

PrimroseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pursuing Legal Action

Warning

Delivered the bike on time but when it came to pick it up I had to chase them for weeks. We had every excuse under the sun. When they did finally pick it up they were meant to give us our deposit in the fom of a cheque which they didn't have and said they would then post it. This was in January! We have rang and emailed but just get" it's in the mail". This company and I use the loosley has taken up way to much of my time and money and I will be going to the department of fair trading to resolve this.

Untrustworthy, bad service, dodgy

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

Update: since threatening with the Dept of Consumer Affairs we now have received our deposit.

aNORMALpersonAround

Worst company ever

aNORMALperson

Just an update - it is now 6/1/13 and nobody has contacted me from this company to resolve this matter. I am appalled.

aNORMALperson

Another update: they tried to contact me over the AUSTRALIA DAY LONG WEEKEND to request collection. What ever.