GoldFit

GoldFit (page 2 of 2)

1.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (3)
Primrose

PrimroseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pursuing Legal Action

Warning

Delivered the bike on time but when it came to pick it up I had to chase them for weeks. We had every excuse under the sun. When they did finally pick it up they were meant to give us our deposit in the fom of a cheque which they didn't have and said they would then post it. This was in January! We have rang and emailed but just get" it's in the mail". This company and I use the loosley has taken up way to much of my time and money and I will be going to the department of fair trading to resolve this.

Untrustworthy, bad service, dodgy

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

Update: since threatening with the Dept of Consumer Affairs we now have received our deposit.

aNORMALpersonAround

Worst company ever

aNORMALperson

Just an update - it is now 6/1/13 and nobody has contacted me from this company to resolve this matter. I am appalled.

aNORMALperson

Another update: they tried to contact me over the AUSTRALIA DAY LONG WEEKEND to request collection. What ever.

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how GoldFit compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Frozenasked

Did anyone eventually have their machines picked up ? If not what did you do with the machines? (As they won't pick mine up going on to 8months)

klacker
klacker

Did they ever pick yours up? I'm struggling to get them to after about 5 months, I am moving and told them it will be going out on the kerb if they don't pick up but that i still expect my deposit back! Can't believe this is their normal practice....
I wish I had seen all these reviews first!

Did u sign a contract?

Dodge2000
Dodge2000

They work to their own schedule. Whatever they tell you on the phone will not represent what actually happens, both in terms of pickup timing and any deposit or refund your expecting. In short, they will take ages to pickup and don't expect to get any money passing back from them.

Get an answer from our members and GoldFit representatives