1.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (3)
Ripped Off

Ripped OffSydney, NSW

Absolute liar

Very friendly/helpful until they have your money then never return calls, late delivery, missing products, had to go to consumer affairs to resolve and even though I had their communication in writing they still tried to deny what they promised. Absolutely steer clear and do not deal with them.

Geoff

Geoff

Took money, but didn't deliver

I should have looked at all the poor reviews on productreviews before handing over money. Frank seemed like a great bloke on the phone, but took my money and hasn't delivered my equipment. Months later, never responding to my emails and making excuses on the phone. I give up Frank, you win.

M W C

M W CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beware! Avoid this company at all cost!!

I rented a treadmill from them for 3 months from May 2020. When I called them after Aug to take it back and return the $100 deposit, they never did. The very old machine was still sitting in my house and it's 2021!!!

Sydney

SydneySydney, NSW

Deposit went walkabout

I had to chase multiple times by email, text and phone call to get my $100 deposit back over a period of weeks. Customer service was surly when it came to delivery and return of the hire equipment. Caveat emptor.

Nick B

Nick BSydney, NSW

Consumer Warning- Stay Away

I paid to hire a treadmill in March just before Covid closed gyms in NSW. I was promised delivery a few days later. I got a call to tell me stock was a bit of an issue but would have 1 within 10 days. Nothing happened. After several attempts to contact the owner, I decided I to seek a refund as he did not deliver. I was promised my refund in a week. Now 7 months later I am still waiting. Have now got Fair Trading involved. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

MBCastleHill

MBCastleHillSydney, NSW

Avoid Gold Fit!!

Bought a second hand spin bike from him in July. Computer on the bike broke within a month. He offered to order a replacement as it is still under warranty (as per his invoice) He went quiet for a month. On follow up, like mentioned previously, he said he was sick and will get onto it. Again he has gone quiet. I have sought out cost of replacing it myself and found out it will be 3/4 of what I paid. I have contacted Fair trading. I see this is not the first time he has done this. Note, I came across him on Gumtree. I have left a complaint with the as well.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Wish I'd read these reviews before hiring equipment!

I hired an exercise bike in March of this year and within a week it was faulty. Despite many phone calls and emails, the faulty bike is still in my garage (it is now July) and I'm still waiting for a refund and my deposit back. I involved Fair Trading NSW and despite assurances, the bike has not been collected and I am waiting for my money. I have now taken the case to the NSW civil and administrative tribunal.

Ramos

Update - been to the tribunal and goldfit have been ordered to pay me a full refund, deposit and costs. They did not attend the hearing. I’ve not heard from them for months and the bike is still in my possession. Now September. 6 months on.

Ramos

Update. After lodging the ncat order with the court and taking enforcement action, I have now received my refund, deposit and costs. 8months and alot of paperwork later ......

Deeman88

Deeman88Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid GoldFit

Owner had very good communication when I wanted a quote and sent invoice very fast when I wanted to buy an elliptical. But once I paid, communication was barely existent, owners reason was because the product I paid for was 'out of stock' so he offered an upgrade for no extra cost. I thought that was too good to be true so I asked for a refund. I went through NSW Fair Trading because it was weeks of him not wanting to refund me. I finally received refund one month from date of purchase. If it wasn't for NSW Fair Trading, I would have no chance on getting my money back.

Store LocationOnline

Do not buy anything from GoldFitt, scammer

Goldfit owe me $1500 for equipment that did not arrive and will not refund the money. Do not deal with Goldfit they will rip you off.

Biggest Scammer In Australia

I have been chasing [name removed] for over 12 months for a refund of a broken bike he sent and says he promises to refund.
This man is a crook, a thief and will sell you dodgy, broken goods.
I am reporting him to consumer affairs and suggest everyone who has had an issue to do the same so the government can close him down.
What ever you do do not purchase anything from him.

M L

M L

SOooo Disappointed!!! Shocking customer service!

Still waiting 7 weeks later for the refund of my $100 deposit!!! Have called, emailed, etc many times, and just fobbed off! Would never recommend this company!!!

Illegally charging account

Very disappointed with this company. Have been illegally charging my account for months. Have asked for a refund and 4 months later still being charged and no refund. Get a different story every time. Be aware!

Wouldn't replace broken machine or give refund

The rowing machine I hired broke halfway through the hire period, and despite repeated attempts to get them replace it this never happened. The driver was always 'sick', etc. I still haven't been paid back my deposit. Their business model is to take nearly broken exercise equipment for which they probably pay very little and try to make some cash hiring them out until they break down.

Be aware of this company

I had agreed to purchase a rower machine after 3months. What happened next was illegal, i paid my $1,000 via direct debit but [name removed] actually again debited my credit card for $1,000. One month later , after repeated promises to repay, i have not received my $1,000 back. His deadline is today.

Abusive and Rude

We hired 2 machines and when they didn't pick up at the agreed time, I was verbally abused. I don't know how their incompetence was my fault. Stay away.

Still waiting my refund

Took money from me before the due renewal period and I did not renew and also has still not refunded my deposit. Legal action on the way if no money within the next week

Michele
Michele

Ignoring me still , here we go ....

SK85SYDNEY

Warning Stay Away! Dishonest and dodgy business. Currently pursuing legal action.

Warning do not use this company, owner is dishonest and am currently pursuing legal action.
Payed for a gym only to have an older, worn and different model delivered. Courts have ordered Gold Fit to pay me a refund and to collect the Gym. Has now been left at my premises for over 4 months with Gold Fit refusing to pick up and have not paid the refund. Currently pursuing legal action. Stay away from this company, the manager is dishonest and has terrible customer service. Wish i had done more research before doing business with this dodgy company.

Dishonest, terrible customer service, dodgy, useless, untrustworthy

Phil

PhilSydney

These guys are useless

1 month hire, still stuck with the machine in my house 2 months later. They will not pick it up. They hang up on you when you call them to get it sorted. They are rude.

Stay away from this company, they have shocking customer service in every regard you can imagine.

still have the machine at my house - they wont pick it up. They hang up on you when you raise an issue.

E KnightSydney

Dishonest service and faulty equipment

Despite the contract I had with this company they wont return the deposit paid, and now wont return emails sent chasing it up. Being a customer for the past 4 years and spending thousands of $ in rental fees and putting up with faulty x trainers, it seems loyalty means nothing to them.

E Knight

Update - well still no word on my refund. They are either cowards or simply not interested. Filling out Dept of Fair Trading forms tonight!

Owner m.GoldFit

Failed to return Hire Deposit

Hired a xtrainer on January for one month only, paid a $100 deposit and it has now been 4 weeks since they collected the machine and still have not received my $100 deposit back plus the xtrainer was faulty. Every week I have been calling Gold Fit Exercise Equipment and spoken with [name removed] and he advises that the he will see where it is, but 4 weeks later still the same story and no cheque. Extremely disappointing that any business will be so cheap as to not refund a deposit and the blatent lack of care and lying, would not recommend Gold Fit Exercise Equipment, LFS-Sydney or Hire exercsie equipment.

Owner m.GoldFit