GoldFit

1.7

Clare

ClareSydney

So far so good...

I hired a treadmill which arrived yesterday and it's brand new out of the box. Delivery driver turned up on time and was very nice. So far no complaints. Thought I'd post this review as I was nervous due to the negative reviews on this site. Hopefully it continues to be a good experience.

Frozenasked

Did anyone eventually have their machines picked up ? If not what did you do with the machines? (As they won't pick mine up going on to 8months)

klacker
    klacker

Did they ever pick yours up? I'm struggling to get them to after about 5 months, I am moving and told them it will be going out on the kerb if they don't pick up but that i still expect my deposit back! Can't believe this is their normal practice....
    I wish I had seen all these reviews first!

Did u sign a contract?

Dodge2000
    Dodge2000

They work to their own schedule. Whatever they tell you on the phone will not represent what actually happens, both in terms of pickup timing and any deposit or refund your expecting. In short, they will take ages to pickup and don't expect to get any money passing back from them.

Get an answer from our members and GoldFit representatives