GoldFit

GoldFit

1.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Beej

BeejSydney, NSW

What really amazed me was the timely, almost instant replies to my emails by Goldfit staff.
I have to admit that I was uncomfortable paying $2,500 for an exercise bike over the phone, without any guarantee that the product would be delivered on time, or delivered at all.
Well, the bike did turn up on time, plus Goldfit, on my request, supplied a tracking number for the courier company so I really had nothing to worry about.
Good work, thank you!

Chris

ChrisSydney

Despite the all the negative review our experience was nothing but positive.

We bought an exercise bike before reading the reviews. We got an ex-rental bike at what we feel is a decent price. The bike was delivered on time and taken upstairs without any issue or complaint. Overall the bike has performed well. The bike made a small rubbing sound soon after purchase - the owner fixed this minor issue free of charge under warranty. He gave us advice on how to use it and get the maximum health benefits from it. The service has been efficient and friendly.

Irina

IrinaAdelaide

Thank you for my awesome Elliptical Trainer

I have purchased an Elliptical Trainer from this company. The owner was friendly, knowledgeable and went out of his way to ship this equipment interstate for me. Though there were troubles with the logistics company along the way – I was sincerely impressed by the owner’s perseverance to get the equipment out to me (he even changed the logistics companies along the way to facilitate timely delivery). Though it took longer than expected to receive the delivery, I felt like the owner truly cared about me as a customer, and did his best to shield me from the screw-up by the logistics crew. I would not hesitate to buy more equipment from this company and would recommend them to all of my friends. 5 stars!

Fitness Equipment Shops

Find out how GoldFit compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

christinej

christinejjesmond

Brand new Schwinn 430 Elliptical Cross Trainer

Excellent Elliptical cross trainer. As advertised. Good value and quick delivery. Quiet operation with many features and suitable for everyone in our family. Communication with seller was more than adequate. Thanks Frank.

Frozenasked

Did anyone eventually have their machines picked up ? If not what did you do with the machines? (As they won't pick mine up going on to 8months)

klacker
klacker

Did they ever pick yours up? I'm struggling to get them to after about 5 months, I am moving and told them it will be going out on the kerb if they don't pick up but that i still expect my deposit back! Can't believe this is their normal practice....
I wish I had seen all these reviews first!

Did u sign a contract?

Dodge2000
Dodge2000

They work to their own schedule. Whatever they tell you on the phone will not represent what actually happens, both in terms of pickup timing and any deposit or refund your expecting. In short, they will take ages to pickup and don't expect to get any money passing back from them.

Get an answer from our members and GoldFit representatives