Goldline GL4B (Black)

Goldline GL4B (Black)

MPN: GL4BZNG

See the Best Gas Cooktops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

been using goldline cooktops for over a decade

Love this product; I have being using Goldline cooktops now for almost decade without a single problem. always reliable, always super hot perfect for my Wok. Everything comes out perfectly. I would highly recommend this reliable product.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Poorly designed cooktop

Very poor flame control at low flame settings. Almost useless for simmering. Not at all suited to smaller size pots, unless you enjoy the smell of burning handles on your pots. The design of the piezo lighter electrodes is poor as is the mounting. They are far too fragile especially as they come up out of a quite heavy burner. I doubt we will be putting up with this thing very long. Just waiting for the first insulator breakage on the piezo lighters and it will be out on it's ear.

Purchased in December 2018.

Mandy

MandyMelbourne

Terrible cooktop

I picked this cooktop because of the way that the burners were spaced meant that I could have multiple pots on at once without a problem. This is the only good thing about the cooktop. This product does not know the meaning of the word "simmer". Even the smaller burners on low are still too high and will not allow a nice gentle simmer on pasta sauces, casseroles, etc. Might be good for stir fry and other things that require high heat but certainly nothing else. Can't wait to get rid of it.

Date PurchasedJun 2014
Francois

FrancoisBrisbane

Product warranty

I would strongly suggest that one considers the following before buying "Australian made". I purchased my Goldline gas cooktop in April 2017 after considering many other cooktops. The appearance and spacing of the burners really appealed as did the "Australian made" factor. 2 months later, and after using the "wok ring" for only the 2nd time, I noticed that the wok ring was cracked through. I phoned Goldline who said it is not covered by a warranty. If I had dropped this ring or damaged it for some reason I would not have bothered calling but there you have it - Goldline's approach is that the damage is caused by myself and they will not cover this. Be very careful before you decide on this product.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

don

donmelbourne

goldline gl 5 burner black

installed by liscensed gas plumber 2front burners wont stay lite rang goldline immediately no probs easy fix I was told take 3 min 3weeks later im still waiting using burners that will work now one control knob is faulty and wont lock off I also notice that any spills go straight under the burners right into the base have rang seller manufacturer and repair people still waiting but they have my money worst part is I went in to buy a fisher and pykel and got talked into this more expensive unit the repair better be good not impressed one bit never again

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Rubbish

On installation one of the cookers failed to ignite right away. Had to wait days for service people to fix. Was a simple washer. Now two months on the two back burners aren't igniting. Also hard to clean and pots and frying pans aren't always stable. I should have read the reviews first. DON'T BUY.

Anthony

AnthonyMelbourne

Cheap cook top, stay away!

As mentioned by others, burners slow/fail to ignite all too often. Enamel pan supports don't fit properly and move around quite a bit when cooking. Also, the black paint on the burner rings has partially worn off to reveal the copper underneath.

Jack074