Golf Box

4.5

Janjuc

JanjucSouthwest, VIC

Several Purchases Over the Past 3+ Years

As the title says I have made several purchases over the past 3 years, each time the items have been delivered within 3 days of ordering, the last purchase was last week of a Utility Iron, which was ordered on Wednesday afternoon AEDT and arrived the following morning around midday AEDT.
I had previously ordered a pair of shoes, which were out of stock in my size, and was offered a $50 voucher for my next purchase.
Overall I have had no problems with them and their service has been extremely efficient.

Excellent handling of personalization mistake

I've recently purchased a set of personalized golf balls as a present. Delivery was lightning fast, but unfortunately balls arrived with a type. I wrote to support and they've sent me a correct set within two days + allowed to keep the original! Thank you so much - unexpectedly fast and to the point customer service.

Rayzorbak

RayzorbakGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

CRAZY FAST delivery

NEXT DAY delivery!
Items were delivered as ordered and were packaged well. Definitely on my list of preferred Vendors and will deal with me again.

Paul H

Paul HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding range and prices. Excellent courier service.

Golfbox is my No 1 store for sporting apparel these days. Just placed my 3rd order and in every case I've received my order within two business days "Perth to Wide Bay, QLD". Keep up the great work guys!

Tim Jones

Tim JonesSydney, NSW

Poor customer service - inability to provide valuable advice of products

Seriously - the fastest delivery

Seriously I am always massively impressed by the speed of delivery, the amazing service and the range of products - do yourself a favour and check it out. Free delivery anywhere in Australia with no minimum spend!!!

Simon

Simon

Great service. Super fast delivery.

Always have great prices and the items I order usually arrive the next day. The one time I had a problem when the item arrived damaged it was sorted out without fuss. Would highly recommend.

I always come away happy

I am constantly looking for something better I always get a good deal at golf box when I find a new club

Shakey Y

Shakey YAdelaide

Big range of products, easy to use site, my order arrived the next day despite being interstate. Would highly recommenend

dxt20

dxt20Surfers Paradise

Super fast delivery!! (thank you GolfBox and Startrack)

Live in Surfers Paradise, QLD. Ordered the item at 3pm on the 6/06 and received it at 11am on the 7/06. happy customer.
Item well packaged and came as described.

Great job Golfbox!!!

Great service!!! I hardly ever. Ought anything from local retailers nowadays but they have my business again and again go figure...

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievable

I ordered my goods yesterday afternoon (24/5/18) and the goods arrived aboard Startrack this morning, and I live in rural Queensland.....unbelievable!!! I don't know of another organization that are is good as you people. I have ordered goods from you before with the same super fast FREE delivery, and I will not go anywhere else in the future. Well done people.

Anthony

AnthonyBeerwah

Order delivered to QLD from WA in 2 business days

Wow. Free shipping, great product and a full set of clubs with bag delivered from one side of Australia to the other in 48hrs. Never seen this level of service in forever.

Unicorn!

terrible customer service

ordered a pair of Oakley glasses and realised I ordered the wrong ones emailed customer service and explained I wanted to pay for a more expensive pair then 2 hours later received a email saying the goods had been shipped before anyone from customer service contacted me. I then called them and they said because its been dispatched we need to refund you I asked cant I just pay the difference and transfer the credit to the other pair of glasses but no they cant do that they need to refund back onto my card which will more than likely take 3 days to do its my last time dealing with this company

Jeff

JeffPerth, WA

They are the best in the game in Perth and possibly australia

I am a member of a private club where the resident professional guarantees to match the Golf Box price.
I respect the pro as member of the top of his game and I do source product from both locations...I do not need to look further....I am a previous participant in the retail golf industry

Service

Great service and help always walk out of golf box bunbury with smile on the dial.always happy to go back and buy new stuff

Brilliant customer service.

Always post items out quickly at generally lower prices. Quick to answer emails I always go back to these guys.

WILLY S

WILLY SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Golf Clubs

I purchased new cleveland golf irons from golf box wa.
Received items at least $150.00 cheaper than I looked elsewhere and received in post 2 days later.Have dealt with them several times and their service and after sales service is above excellent.

Varnoleb

VarnolebMelbourne

Excellent service

I bought clubs that first of all were very well priced and above all else were shipped from Perth to melbourne with NEXT DAY DELIVERY for free. I was in shock when they arrived the day after I ordered them and am so pleased with the purchase and choice of shop to buy from.

R. Allen

R. AllenBatlow

Best place for Golf balls

Fast and free delivery plus I can't fault the price for 3 dozen Callaway Golf Balls and the quality is outstanding.