Golf Box

Golf Box (page 2 of 5)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unbelievable

I ordered my goods yesterday afternoon (24/5/18) and the goods arrived aboard Startrack this morning, and I live in rural Queensland.....unbelievable!!! I don't know of another organization that are is good as you people. I have ordered goods from you before with the same super fast FREE delivery, and I will not go anywhere else in the future. Well done people.

Anthony

AnthonyBeerwah

Order delivered to QLD from WA in 2 business days

Wow. Free shipping, great product and a full set of clubs with bag delivered from one side of Australia to the other in 48hrs. Never seen this level of service in forever.

Unicorn!

terrible customer service

ordered a pair of Oakley glasses and realised I ordered the wrong ones emailed customer service and explained I wanted to pay for a more expensive pair then 2 hours later received a email saying the goods had been shipped before anyone from customer service contacted me. I then called them and they said because its been dispatched we need to refund you I asked cant I just pay the difference and transfer the credit to the other pair of glasses but no they cant do that they need to refund back onto my card which will more than likely take 3 days to do its my last time dealing with this company

Jeff

JeffPerth, WA

They are the best in the game in Perth and possibly australia

I am a member of a private club where the resident professional guarantees to match the Golf Box price.
I respect the pro as member of the top of his game and I do source product from both locations...I do not need to look further....I am a previous participant in the retail golf industry

Service

Great service and help always walk out of golf box bunbury with smile on the dial.always happy to go back and buy new stuff

Brilliant customer service.

Always post items out quickly at generally lower prices. Quick to answer emails I always go back to these guys.

WILLY S

WILLY SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Golf Clubs

I purchased new cleveland golf irons from golf box wa.
Received items at least $150.00 cheaper than I looked elsewhere and received in post 2 days later.Have dealt with them several times and their service and after sales service is above excellent.

Varnoleb

VarnolebMelbourne

Excellent service

I bought clubs that first of all were very well priced and above all else were shipped from Perth to melbourne with NEXT DAY DELIVERY for free. I was in shock when they arrived the day after I ordered them and am so pleased with the purchase and choice of shop to buy from.

R. Allen

R. AllenBatlow

Best place for Golf balls

Fast and free delivery plus I can't fault the price for 3 dozen Callaway Golf Balls and the quality is outstanding.

Boxhead

BoxheadNewcastle

AMAZING ONLINE SERVICE TO DEAL WITH

I've purchased online 3 or 4 times from Golfbox varying from wet weather clothing, shorts and shirts, gloves, balls accessories etc etc. Everything I've purchased has been top quality, great price and, as other reviewers say, it arrives really quickly even though I live on the other side of the country. I'm writing a review because I'm about to order more stuff from them and I have to agree with the majority that say they're great to deal with.

Amazing

Placed an order 2pm on thursday, it was delivered to Cairns by 11am the next day. Amazing service and it was exactly what i ordered. Will definitely use Golfbox again and recommend to all my hacker friends.

Amanda

Amanda

fast service

I have ordered a couple of items, they have been exactly as described and as seen in the photos, and the value was great. I live in a rural area, and delivery was VERY fast. So far, so good. I will be ordering again!

NMBS

NMBSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great range and prices

I always shop online here, great prices, quick delivery, great range. Have purchased everything from, shoes, balls, gloves, tees, clothes and GPS.

Moousey

MoouseyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best golf shop in Australia

Clubs arrived yesterday and very happy all in good shape packed very well and on time don't understand how they get them to u in a day from perth to melbourne went to the Drummond golf in hoppers crossing near home they were charging extra 100 for same set very happy to shop at golf box

Great store to deal with . Always on time & correct goods . I have used golf box for at least a dozen times .

Quick and quality service

New Callaway Golf bag arrived on time in perfect condition. I believe i have saved over $100 on similar item

Steve

StevePerth

Do not honour the quality of their products

One of 2 screws that hold the belt buckle together fell out after wearing it 3 times. Golf box has refused to replace the screw or the buckle. The Leather belt is now unusable.

Perfect service

These guys are always quick to send. My last order was orderes at 5:30pm and arrived by lunch the next day.

Cracking product and service

Great service a very good price, ordered 11:00am and the rangefinder was delivered by 4:10pm the next day. Imputed my email incorrectly, one quick phone call and it was sorted.
Great little device that works as perfectly for me.

Cheers guys

Pete

Amazing!

Genuine set of golf clubs delivered less than 24 hours to my house in Sydney. Unbelievably quick and well packaged. Shopped around for the best price and they were the cheapest for what i was looking for, too.

Couldn't recommend enough!