Golf Box

Golf Box (page 2 of 4)

Online store and Physical store

Golf Clubs

I purchased new cleveland golf irons from golf box wa.
Received items at least $150.00 cheaper than I looked elsewhere and received in post 2 days later.Have dealt with them several times and their service and after sales service is above excellent.

Excellent service

I bought clubs that first of all were very well priced and above all else were shipped from Perth to melbourne with NEXT DAY DELIVERY for free. I was in shock when they arrived the day after I ordered them and am so pleased with the purchase and choice of shop to buy from.

Best place for Golf balls

Fast and free delivery plus I can't fault the price for 3 dozen Callaway Golf Balls and the quality is outstanding.

AMAZING ONLINE SERVICE TO DEAL WITH

I've purchased online 3 or 4 times from Golfbox varying from wet weather clothing, shorts and shirts, gloves, balls accessories etc etc. Everything I've purchased has been top quality, great price and, as other reviewers say, it arrives really quickly even though I live on the other side of the country. I'm writing a review because I'm about to order more stuff from them and I have to agree with the majority that say they're great to deal with.

Amazing

Placed an order 2pm on thursday, it was delivered to Cairns by 11am the next day. Amazing service and it was exactly what i ordered. Will definitely use Golfbox again and recommend to all my hacker friends.

fast service

I have ordered a couple of items, they have been exactly as described and as seen in the photos, and the value was great. I live in a rural area, and delivery was VERY fast. So far, so good. I will be ordering again!

Great range and prices

I always shop online here, great prices, quick delivery, great range. Have purchased everything from, shoes, balls, gloves, tees, clothes and GPS.

Best golf shop in Australia

Clubs arrived yesterday and very happy all in good shape packed very well and on time don't understand how they get them to u in a day from perth to melbourne went to the Drummond golf in hoppers crossing near home they were charging extra 100 for same set very happy to shop at golf box

Great store to deal with . Always on time & correct goods . I have used golf box for at least a dozen times .

Quick and quality service

New Callaway Golf bag arrived on time in perfect condition. I believe i have saved over $100 on similar item

Do not honour the quality of their products

One of 2 screws that hold the belt buckle together fell out after wearing it 3 times. Golf box has refused to replace the screw or the buckle. The Leather belt is now unusable.

Perfect service

These guys are always quick to send. My last order was orderes at 5:30pm and arrived by lunch the next day.

Cracking product and service

Great service a very good price, ordered 11:00am and the rangefinder was delivered by 4:10pm the next day. Imputed my email incorrectly, one quick phone call and it was sorted.
Great little device that works as perfectly for me.

Cheers guys

Pete

Amazing!

Genuine set of golf clubs delivered less than 24 hours to my house in Sydney. Unbelievably quick and well packaged. Shopped around for the best price and they were the cheapest for what i was looking for, too.

Couldn't recommend enough!

Lightning fast .. Genuine products.. Reasonable price tag

Prices are reasonable and also sometimes cheaper than other places. Up to date item status updates and also order status updates.. Most importantly all these comes with supper fast order processing. Almost all the time my items delivered to me within 24-48 hours from order completion. I can't expect much more than that as a person living in Sydney.

How Fast Was That?

Ordered Thursday afternoon. Delivered 11.30 am the following Monday to NSW South Coast town via Star Track. From WA.
This is Super service at its best.

Great speedy service and low price

Ordered at 11am on Tuesday in Melbourne and delivered next day. How quick is that !!
Price also a fair bit cheaper than the golf shops in Mebourne for the Callaway Clubs i bought.

Quick delivery excellent range

Great range, excellent website. I ordered 3 items on Wednesday at 3pm and they arrived at my house on the Gold Coast Thurs at 10 am from Perth...highly recommend...hats off Golfbox

Great site, great service

I ordered a Cleveland wedge online and had it in my hands within a few days - I've just ordered another from Golf Box! Genuine products, great prices and fantastic delivery and service. Plus the Google Trusted Store status gives that extra comfort.

East Perth

My local store but I've had enough of some of the long standing staff at East Perth. The customer service there can be absolutely appalling, sometimes lucky to even get acknowledged. Only seem interested in quick sales no matter the price. There are a couple of older gentlemen there that can be very arrogant and patronising, feel sorry for the other staff who have to work with them. It's funny those other staff never seem to be the same people either.
Many times I've been close to dropping a few hundred only to think I'm not giving any money to anyone with that attitude and then walked out.
Funniest thing is if you mention these words "East Perth Golf Box" to anyone that plays a bit of golf and has had dealings with them you'll likely get an answer of "Pfft...those...."
If you're looking for a set of clubs see if your local pro shop will price match them, or find a demo day, or go to Drummond. Anything but East Perth Golf Box.
Pity as it gives the other Golf Boxes (that have pretty good service) a bad name.