Listing monitored by Good Looking Beauty

1.9
    Jas
    Jassydney

Laser Hair Removal Service Incomplete

Appointment on Tuesday for laser hair removal and paid upfront for 5 sessions and required 3 more. Turned up and the place was permanently closed and my money gone. Tried to contact the owner to get partial refund for laser treatments not has yet received and refuses to answer phone. A scammer.

Biggest con artist

Beware of a con artist. [name removed] will say whatever is necessary (Zig Ziglar extraordinaire) but when it comes to service he is bad bad bad. Be careful and take your business somewhere else. I have just forfeited my machine worth $21k.

AlluraBuderim

Not TGA approved medical grade equipment

I purchased the beauty Lab rf machine and paid over $10,500 deposit on this $23,000 electrical medical device. It was a month late arriving, it had burnt cables, it did not comply with electrical and safety standards, it did not come with appropriate and approved paperwork and it is not TGA approved for Australia. They were rude, insulting and have ignored 3 months of requests for a refund of my deposit. They now have the machine back and still will not refund. I have searched the TGA website and it looks like their laser equipment is also not TGA approved. This behaviour does not comply to Consumer Law.

Equipment not T G A approved sold by good looking beauty a Medispa solutions

Selling us radio frequency machine called beauty lab. Has no tga approval here in Australia. Does not comply with electrical safety standards. 2 cables burnt. Will not give a refund. Training completely inadequate for a$23000 medical grade equipment.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Good Looking Beauty compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Disgruntled
    DisgruntledSydney

Think twice

Would never deal with this company again, very unprofessional and extremely rude!! What happened to the statement a customer is never wrong, in this case the company and that being the rude arrogant owner is always right. Stand over tactics are their way of doing business. I have been in the beauty industry for many years and have a lot of contacts, let's say word gets around, in this case nothing positive to say with GLB. I could keep going on with my bad experiences but anyone could put a positive write up about themselves.

Affordable and more than moneys worth!

I've only been to this place twice for laser hair removal, and this place is so far amazing. I would recommend this place because not only do they not charge an arm and a leg for a tiny spot, but their customer service is great. It will be hard to make a booking - but in the end it was worth it. But again, I've only been to this place twice and so far my encounter with this place is great.
    Price 5/5 (Because I got it on special)
    Service 4/5 (It was hard to get a booking)
    Customer care 5/5 (they made sure customers are comfortable)
    Answering questions 5/5

jeannette whittaker
    jeannette whittakeralbury wodonga

Fantastic customer service

I recently purchased my New IPL machine from Good Looking Beauty, and I have came on this site to give it a great review. I have never experienced such good customer service for the purchase of any major item ever, even my new car. The Training, the delivery, and back up service, is simply amazing. I have purchased many items in my 15 years of being in business and my dealings with Good Looking Beauty is second to none. Thanks Marco and team.
    constant contact on when it would be delivered.
    nothing

Brendan
    Brendan

Dishonest buiness, very rude and disgusting customer service

Business owner called twice and threatened to make my life hell because i asked for a refund on an item i purchased for $500. Extremely rude and arrogant person to deal with. Calls his customers 'dogdy', refund policy within 7 days of purchase is the customers right. i'll never shop here again and will warn family and friends.

Very rude, disrespectful and dishonest business.

Marco N.Good Looking BeautySend a private message