• Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (4) · No (1)

Great Company highly recommend for snow holiday insurance

As many who purchase travel insurance, you never really know how good a company is until something goes wrong. I cannot fault Good 2 Go! We had to make a claim after having to cut our trip short. Not only did they refund our medical and pharmacy bills they also refunded unused ski lift passe we had purchased. I would highly recommend this company to any who are looking a travel insurance especially if going skiing.

Elliott P.Good2Go Travel Insurance

Best value for heaps of extras

I have a very bad experience with another popular provider when my son got sick 2 days before our trip and lost close to $6k so after that I spent hours comparing policies, limits to covers etc using pds descriptions etc. this came out far superior and cheaper, so have had last 3 trips with them. Thankfully no claim at this stage so hopefully they would pull through here too!

Elliott P.Good2Go Travel Insurance

Not at all helpful when you need them most.

Elliott P.Good2Go Travel Insurance

Hi, I'd appreciate you looking into this further. Are you able to private message me so that I can reply. I can't seem to compose a private message to you. Thanks.

tamara

tamararockhampton

Made payment - no confirmation email!

Elliott P.Good2Go Travel Insurance

Not at all helpful when it comes to pre exisitng medical conditions

Entering details

I could not enter my address as it normally appears. The online form would not accept / or - . My address is normally written as 2/12-16 English St so had to modify so it could be accepted. Otherwise all good.
Cheers,
Neil Thomas

Insurance claim madeNo

Surprised to say the least

Couldn't use the website, clumsy way of listing countries visited, form didn't work for me, so rang, no one to take call, message offered a call back, a week later and I am still waiting....

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Great Aussie Insurance Company

This is the third travel insurance policy that I have taken out with Good2Go. Their policies are easy to set up, excellent value and cover all of the necessary items that a traveller requires.

Good2Go Came Through For Us

Find out how Good2Go Travel Insurance compares to other Travel Insurance

Incorrect Insurance Certificate - Can't get basics right!!

Insurance claim madeNo

Peace of mind always good value over the years .

Easy and straight forward set up , I have used Good to Go many times and its always seemed good value ,I always feel secure when I travel that I've chosen the right cover for my needs when I'm away from Australia .

Phil

PhilMALENY

No explanation for huge price hike

I purchased a multi trip insurance last year and was very satisfied. I have looked to renew the policy for another year and find the price has gone up a huge amount: from $359 to $550. I asked for an explanation, and was just told "it was the price". Looks like a rip-off to me.

Claimed with no issues

Have used Good2Go insurance for several trips to the US, and have never had to use it. When I recently got food poisoning, they refunded me no problems, I just had to make sure I had all the receipts etc.

My only (very minor) complaint is that the claims process was fairly confusing - I called them up, then was given an email for their parent company, as well as a PDF to fill out, and then a different form, then the PDF itself gave me a different email address to send it to. It was all processed with no problems, so not a big deal, but an online portal where you can upload documents and log-in to see your coverage and claims would be much better.

Elliott P.Good2Go Travel Insurance

For a large family the cost and level of cover is superb.

The policy was so easy to set up online and what was included in comprehensive cover for a very large family was excellent value. Also, being able to add hire vehicle extras in the cover for our holiday was a bonus.

Renewal Farce

Most disappointing to find that I was forced to buy a new annual multi-trip policy to cover the entire 34 days of my recent holiday, because my annual multi-trip policy was due to expire 2 days before I returned home. Thus my cover was duplicated for 32 days. Good2Go refused to renew my policy from the expiry date. This appears to be an unnecessary rip-off.

Excellent travel insurance

we only made one small claim, but claim was processed promptly and we received payment promptly. we are in our late sixties, and felt very comfortable with this insurance. we travelled overseas 4 times last year and felt the policy price was good value.

Meg

MegEast Ballina

Doesn't get much better than this

Everything about Good2Go was great easy to set up Customer Service excellent. I was unfortunate enough not to be able to carry out my travel plans due to my travelling companion falling ill a week before we were meant to depart. Once the paperwork was finalised were were given a full refund without any hesitation it was more than I had expected seeing as it was so close to us leaving.

Best Price Great Service

I contacted 10+ travel insurer's to get quotes for an annual worldwide policy and Good2Go's base price was very competitive. I also needed to be assessed for 2 pre-existing medical conditions and this was quickly and efficiently done over the phone and accepted for only an additional payment of $100. Other companies either would not cover both conditions or if they did, wanted $300 extra.
To end up with an excellent policy at the best price and the great over the phone service gives this company 5 stars.

Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value, and the service was great when I needed it

Personal information

I personally do not like the term of the policy that provides Good 2 Go will provide my personal details to entities for the purpose of them offering products/services to me.

See all Good2Go Travel Insurance reviews

Ian M

Ian Masked

Good2Go Travel Insurance

Under section G1 (Emergency Expenses) of the Good2Go Multi-Trip International and Domestic Travel Insurance Policy it states that the policy covers ”If your trip is disrupted because of a Natural Disaster”
Could you please define what a ”Natural Disaster” is under the policy and what characteristics of an event are used to define a “Natural Disaster”

Mee

Meeasked

Is coronavirus covered?
Is my pre-exiting heart condition covered? Do I pay for a medical prior to?

Hi Mee,

Our position relating to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) coverage can be found here - www.aig.com.au/travelalerts

In relation to Pre Existing Health Disorders please contact our Assessment Team on 1800 008 473 and they will be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,

Elliott

bronwyn

bronwynasked

Good2Go Travel Insurance

Good2Go I have a query regarding your rental vehicle cover. You have an exclusion worded:
Exclusion L3"Loss or damage arising from operation of the Rental Vehicle in violation of the terms of the rental agreement or loss or damage which occurs beyond the limits of any public roadway."
Does that mean that the vehicle isn't covered when it is parked in a private driveway, motel car park, shopping centre car parks or any other off street parking facility?
If you do not provide coverage when vehicles are parked in the above mentioned locations does this mean that we would need to park on the side of a public roadway, even overnight to ensure we are covered for theft and damage?

See all Good2Go Travel Insurance questions

Accidental Death$20,000$25,000$10,000$25,000
Emergency Dental$500$2,000Not Included$2,000
Pregnancy (max weeks) Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Resumption of Journey Not Included$3,000Not Included$3,000
Hospital Cash AllowanceNot Included$50 per day, up to $6,000Not Included$50 per day, up to $6,000
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital Expenses$5,000,000UnlimitedNot CoveredUnlimited
Loss of IncomeNot Included$5,200Not Included$5,200
Permanent DisabilityNot Included$10,000$10,000$10,000
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash Not Included$500Not Included$500
Delayed Luggage Not Included$300Not Included$300
Credit Card FraudNot Included$3,000 as part of Travel Documents cover$3,000 as part of Travel Documents cover$3,000 as part of Travel Documents cover
Travel Documents / Passport Not Included$3,000 as part of Credit Card Fraud cover$3,000 as part of Credit Card Fraud cover$3,000 as part of Credit Card Fraud cover
Maximum Single Item Limit $750 (Electronic Equipments)$3,000 (Cameras, Laptops, Golf Equipments)$500 (Cameras, Laptops, Golf Equipments)$3,000 (Cameras, Laptops, Golf Equipments)
Luggage & Personal Effects $3,000$15,000$3,000$15,000
Ancillary
Personal Liability $2,000,000$2,500,000$500,000$2,500,000
Rental Vehicle Excess Not Included$4,000$4,000$4,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Included up to 126ccIncluded up to 126ccIncluded up to 126ccIncluded up to 126cc
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included