Goodieco

Goodieco

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)

Karenvg

KarenvgPerth, WA

I like some products, but overpriced and I received partly full bottle

Joy

JoySydney, NSW

Worst products I have used on my face.

The worst thing I did for my skin was buy these products. Bought the products just for a new routine. After 3 weeks. I had burning rosacea on my cheeks which I’ve never had before in my life, then I stopped using Goodieco and the rosacea left. I emailed the company with my concern and pictures and was rudely told it’s not our fault go see a dermatologist! Even my doctor said to stop using the products as she could see my skin was drying out and getting irritated.

Horrible customer care

I accidentally placed an order for a wrong trio unsuitable for my skin. I emailed the customer care within 15 minutes of placing the order but didn't receive any response. And today I discovered they completely ignored my request and shipped the wrong product. Total wate of 230 dollars

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Goodieco compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Ashlee

AshleePerth, WA

Made skin worse

I’ve never had acne before but I have acne now after using goodieco. I understand that your skin purges after the 1st couple of weeks. But I got 4-5 pimples everyday, and they were the really big painful ones. I used the product for almost 8 weeks and my skin is absolutely ruined. It did clear up my whiteheads on my nose and chin. So some good news I suppose. All I saw was good reviews, but I’m thinking it’s is their staff and fake reviews.

Katia B.

Katia B.

Pimples!

What a shame!

I really want to enjoy this products after I saw all the good reviews on FB. However, the supercharged trio just didn't work. It tended to dry out my sensitive and dehydrated skin even drier, and turned out to breakout more. It's ok to buy it online without returning. I wasn't even going to ask for return. I posted couple comments and questions on their FB, and got blocked. I have never seen people do their business and costumer service like this! And that is exactly why people only see good reviews on their social media. I emailed to their costumer service, never get any response. Their products are not cheap, so be aware! Buy on your own risk.

Michelle H.

Michelle H.asked

I really want to try this product but the bad reviews have me really concerned. I don’t want to waste money on a product only to find that I can’t get a refund. I am also curious as to how the company can say that one reviewer was online bullying and yet their response on her review was pretty defamatory also...

Maddy
Maddy

Yes, that response was a worry, wasn’t it, I read that before ordering and it almost put me off. Personally, if I were you, I’d wait for a sale and get the trio best suited to your skin and make up your own mind, it’s a great set for me, I’m 39 and I use the nourishing trio, and I feel this is a great base for skincare routine. Sign up for emails and get the trio at a good price, that will minimise the risk... but be prepared, risk is involved I’m afraid. Good luck!

Ayu

Ayuasked

I have acne prone and combination skin. Is goodieco good for me?

MissMoo2U
MissMoo2U

As someone who has combination skin, I recommend a GoodieCo cleansing regime as it gently balances out the entire face and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and fresh.

Get an answer from our members and Goodieco representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands