Goodieco

Goodieco

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
DAF

DAF

I left a polite comment on a Goodieco instagram post today expressing that I have been using the products for 6 days now and am yet to see any results. I said I will give it a few more weeks and report back. My comment was deleted and my account was blocked from visiting their page. The products are not worth the hype or the price point in my opinion and they clearly don't care about their customers. I will be finding another brand of serum (and one that's 100% organic if I'm going to pay that much) I'm finding using the oil cleanser average, I don't think its a thorough clean.

Michelle H.

Michelle H.asked

I really want to try this product but the bad reviews have me really concerned. I don’t want to waste money on a product only to find that I can’t get a refund. I am also curious as to how the company can say that one reviewer was online bullying and yet their response on her review was pretty defamatory also...

Maddy
Maddy

Yes, that response was a worry, wasn’t it, I read that before ordering and it almost put me off. Personally, if I were you, I’d wait for a sale and get the trio best suited to your skin and make up your own mind, it’s a great set for me, I’m 39 and I use the nourishing trio, and I feel this is a great base for skincare routine. Sign up for emails and get the trio at a good price, that will minimise the risk... but be prepared, risk is involved I’m afraid. Good luck!

Ayu

Ayuasked

I have acne prone and combination skin. Is goodieco good for me?

MissMoo2U
MissMoo2U

As someone who has combination skin, I recommend a GoodieCo cleansing regime as it gently balances out the entire face and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and fresh.

Get an answer from our members and Goodieco representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands