Goodieco

Goodieco

1.7

• Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No

Horrible customer service & impossible to cancel or exchange orders.

Impossible to Cancel an Order.

There is no way to cancel an order even after opening an account. They do not respond to emails or messages. What a waste of time and money!

Freddie

FreddieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It ruined my face

I've purchased the supercharged trio a month ago and I am extremely disappointed with the results. I have mixed skin which tends to get very dry or very oily in different spots and I was so happy thinking I finally found something that could work for me. I've waited few weeks before writing a review to give the product a chance to prove me wrong, but the longer I waited the worst it got. After 2-3 weeks I started developing acne (never had it before) and my pores got larger and darker. Don't trust them, you'll end up wasting $300 and ruining your skin.

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Goodieco compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Marie

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reaction

Very disappointed with service. I unfortunately reacted & the company would not grant me a refund. Considering the trio serums were not cheap to purchase Im not impressed to say the least

Josie

JosieNew South Wales

The Absolute Game Changer

Can't recommend these products enough. My skin has never looked this good. Your skin will be absolutely glowing and it has even corrected sun damaged discoloration on my shoulders.
It’s the absolute game changer.

October 5th 2019 Update: Can’t live without Goodieco

Best products ever- won’t use anything else. Skin feels and looks amazing. First time I’ve ever really found products that make a difference. You’ll notice a change immediately.
Fantastic company to deal with.

No option for zero stars

Michelle H.

Michelle H.asked

I really want to try this product but the bad reviews have me really concerned. I don’t want to waste money on a product only to find that I can’t get a refund. I am also curious as to how the company can say that one reviewer was online bullying and yet their response on her review was pretty defamatory also...

Maddy
Maddy

Yes, that response was a worry, wasn’t it, I read that before ordering and it almost put me off. Personally, if I were you, I’d wait for a sale and get the trio best suited to your skin and make up your own mind, it’s a great set for me, I’m 39 and I use the nourishing trio, and I feel this is a great base for skincare routine. Sign up for emails and get the trio at a good price, that will minimise the risk... but be prepared, risk is involved I’m afraid. Good luck!

Ayu

Ayuasked

I have acne prone and combination skin. Is goodieco good for me?

MissMoo2U
MissMoo2U

As someone who has combination skin, I recommend a GoodieCo cleansing regime as it gently balances out the entire face and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and fresh.

Get an answer from our members and Goodieco representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands