Karenvg

KarenvgPerth, WA

I like some products, but overpriced and I received partly full bottle

Horrible customer service & impossible to cancel or exchange orders.

Ali S.

Ali S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Lost in the post & Goodie Co. don't care - $250 down the drain

I have on online business and occasionally things go missing (often the customers fault), but we suck it up and happily post them replacements products, because we are genuine business that cares about its customers. I was shocked that Goodie Co. just don't give sh*t that my order didn't get to me. The worst experience ever!!!

Terrible Customer Service

Impossible to Cancel an Order.

There is no way to cancel an order even after opening an account. They do not respond to emails or messages. What a waste of time and money!

Joy

JoySydney, NSW

Worst products I have used on my face.

The worst thing I did for my skin was buy these products. Bought the products just for a new routine. After 3 weeks. I had burning rosacea on my cheeks which I’ve never had before in my life, then I stopped using Goodieco and the rosacea left. I emailed the company with my concern and pictures and was rudely told it’s not our fault go see a dermatologist! Even my doctor said to stop using the products as she could see my skin was drying out and getting irritated.

LKC

LKCWestern Australia

The delete bad reviews

Ok... so I left a 2star review on the website as a verified buyer because I didn’t like the product at all and I think it’s no good! I went on the website today and find my review magically disappeared! The reviews are all positive and 5stars again...
The oil doesn’t clean properly, the serum cakes makeup and texture being so thick and sticky etc! It might be working for other people but is not working for me....

Horrible customer care

I accidentally placed an order for a wrong trio unsuitable for my skin. I emailed the customer care within 15 minutes of placing the order but didn't receive any response. And today I discovered they completely ignored my request and shipped the wrong product. Total wate of 230 dollars

Ashlee

AshleePerth, WA

Made skin worse

I’ve never had acne before but I have acne now after using goodieco. I understand that your skin purges after the 1st couple of weeks. But I got 4-5 pimples everyday, and they were the really big painful ones. I used the product for almost 8 weeks and my skin is absolutely ruined. It did clear up my whiteheads on my nose and chin. So some good news I suppose. All I saw was good reviews, but I’m thinking it’s is their staff and fake reviews.

Katia B.

Katia B.

Pimples!

Freddie

FreddieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It ruined my face

I've purchased the supercharged trio a month ago and I am extremely disappointed with the results. I have mixed skin which tends to get very dry or very oily in different spots and I was so happy thinking I finally found something that could work for me. I've waited few weeks before writing a review to give the product a chance to prove me wrong, but the longer I waited the worst it got. After 2-3 weeks I started developing acne (never had it before) and my pores got larger and darker. Don't trust them, you'll end up wasting $300 and ruining your skin.

Horrible prices, horrible product and horrible customer service

Prices were entirely too expensive, rude customer service ignores their customers and the products DO NOT WORK. Gave me cystic acne and the company would not accept an UNOPENED return.

Mark B.Goodieco
Marie

MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reaction

Very disappointed with service. I unfortunately reacted & the company would not grant me a refund. Considering the trio serums were not cheap to purchase Im not impressed to say the least

What a shame!

I really want to enjoy this products after I saw all the good reviews on FB. However, the supercharged trio just didn't work. It tended to dry out my sensitive and dehydrated skin even drier, and turned out to breakout more. It's ok to buy it online without returning. I wasn't even going to ask for return. I posted couple comments and questions on their FB, and got blocked. I have never seen people do their business and costumer service like this! And that is exactly why people only see good reviews on their social media. I emailed to their costumer service, never get any response. Their products are not cheap, so be aware! Buy on your own risk.

No option for zero stars

Monique

MoniqueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not worth the money and untrustworthy.

Michelle H.

Michelle H.asked

I really want to try this product but the bad reviews have me really concerned. I don’t want to waste money on a product only to find that I can’t get a refund. I am also curious as to how the company can say that one reviewer was online bullying and yet their response on her review was pretty defamatory also...

Maddy
Maddy

Yes, that response was a worry, wasn’t it, I read that before ordering and it almost put me off. Personally, if I were you, I’d wait for a sale and get the trio best suited to your skin and make up your own mind, it’s a great set for me, I’m 39 and I use the nourishing trio, and I feel this is a great base for skincare routine. Sign up for emails and get the trio at a good price, that will minimise the risk... but be prepared, risk is involved I’m afraid. Good luck!

Ayu

Ayuasked

I have acne prone and combination skin. Is goodieco good for me?

MissMoo2U
MissMoo2U

As someone who has combination skin, I recommend a GoodieCo cleansing regime as it gently balances out the entire face and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and fresh.

Get an answer from our members and Goodieco representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands